[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Oh dear the lack of sleep is starting to be very visible.

I know this is probably unintentional but I like that Kangto is wearing a grey suit and Shunji is wearing a dark suit because it suits and is symbolic of their characters; Kangto slowly changing into a better person whereas Shunji has gone mad haha!

I hope Kangto has an explanation. My guess is that he will play along with Shunji and say that Mok Dan is his childhood friend/ first love and beg Shunji to let them go but not admit to being gaksital. It just won't make sense for Mok Dan or Shunji to find out like that. Kangto is rescuing Mok Dan as himsel and not gaksital or he would have worn the gaksital outfit. Not to mention that he suspects Shunji knows something...

I was happy to have the girls facing off though I would have been more awesome if Mok Dan got to kick Rie's butt hahah!! The writer heard us complaining about Mok Dan!

It seems we won't be having Mok Dan fall in love with Kangto as Kangto since I think she will start to suspect Kangto...hmmmmm

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mrdimples anytime. :) Glad you were able to post the vid. I know its a huge blessing on days I don't catch the live show and have to rely on the raw vid upload later. :)

Hmmm ....

I think I have to agree with some people here. It is too easy for Shunji to find out about gaksital. I think KangTo will get away again this time .. not as the Young Master, but as gaksital.  Although Shunji will still know that he is the young master, but his identity as gaksital will not be revealed. The one who will be suspicious is MD, especially with the still-bloodied wound in his hand. After all, they show us the wound again in this episode for a purpose, right ?

@andy78, yes I agree with you. It may be possible that someone will pose as gaksital to save Damsari in the prison. That way, KT will be freed of charge, while Damsari can be saved.

I was all day on a trip with a friend and I have just come home and immeadiately started the download but couldn't wait and watched it on the youtube link. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I'd so wished for a cat fight between Rie and MD - thank you, drama, so much =D> !!!! 

OH and the ending :-SS!!! OMG!!! I have absolutely no idea how he is going to get out of this pinch, however, there must be a way because if he were to be recognized all of Joseon and Japan would know Lee Kang To is Gaksital and then he would not be able to wear this mask - the disguise would lose the purpose and he would be free to fight as KT while on the run which would be nearly impossible B-)  - that would mean no more story to tell for the remaining 12 episodes.

Guest texashot

I just LOOOOOVE how in this moment Mok Dan steps behind Kang To  :x As if she unconsciously feels she can be safe with him 8->

Guest flipz

That was probably one of the worst choreographed cat fights I have ever seen lol.

Good set up for 16 though, let's see if this one turns out good.

Guest serendipity8989

Ugh! I'm so upset they don't have a preview for tomorrow. And I've noticed that the best parts are in the beginning & end of every BM episode, which sucks because I was hoping for more!! Everything else just seems like useless filler, killing time. I want MORE. But, with that said, I'm super anxious about the confrontation between SJ, KT & MD. I kind of don't want KT to get out of this one, just because I want MD to find out... And I don't want decoy BM cause then MD will think that KT can NEVER be BM. I want her to AT LEAST suspect.But I don't see a way for KT to reveal himself to both SJ & MD and be able to continue to be BM & do all the things he's been doing. There's no way SJ would allow that....So MOST LIKELY KT will get out of this one, and then for the rest of the episode, there will be useless filler stuff LEADING UP to some kinda action for the next ep. UGH. I'm frustrated =(
But like all of you guys, I was so excited when I saw MD & KT holding hands in the last scene... AWWW I cannot wait for tomorrowwwwwwww

Guest serendipity8989

& MD needs a new hairdo! I kinda didn't like her hair/outfit for this episode. It's unfair, cause Rie gets to dress up all pretty, whereas, MD has to look.....not so good. I hope in the future, they can dress her better with prettier hairstyles? I know realistically, she would not have the means to dress nicely, but MD looked way better in previous episodes. 
Also, the "cat fight" between the two was kinda AWKWARD. Hopefully Rie finds out KT's identity as BM asap so she can join the BM team!! I dunno if she would help him though, b/c she knows so well that BM <3's MD. I'm surprised she hasn't figured it out... KT likes MD, and BM likes MD, therefore, KT = BM! 

@briseis, YES! I'm not the only one who's noticed Joo Won's hands ;)) His hands - those long fingers, OMG, whenever there's a close up of those hands I die a little inside  :x
One more gifset from my tublr: tumblr_m7dk7dtguj1r0td7go3_400.gif tumblr_m7dk7dtguj1r0td7go2_400.giftumblr_m7dk7dtguj1r0td7go1_400.gif tumblr_m7dk7dtguj1r0td7go4_400.gif
O.M.G. Everytime during their stare-fest I feel a need to fan myself! THAT TENSION BETWEEN THEM! KANG TOYAAA, JUST KISS HER ALREADY >:)

Guest crazy lulu

WOW! just watched ep 15 with subs! loved this ep! SO much happened and will happen, it's crazy!

move the japanese capital to korean territory? a rie and mok dan showdown? the circus troupe's lives in leader jo's hands? shunji takes crazy to yet another level? kangto might get caught? how could you not get caught up in ALL of this.

1. i'm very much intrigued that Ueno wants to move the japanese capital to kyung sung. that ups everything for gaksital and the poor korean people.
2. i actually loved the girl fight. haha. i thought it was fairly consistent with the girls' characters. but where was mok dan at?!! give rie a good right hook, damsari's daughter! rie, gotta admit, was pretty cool. ha.
3. aghh. leader jo and the hard decision he had to make. so sad.
4. shunji, wow, I HATE HIM. but i love that he gave it to rie good on the phone, threatening her in return. DANG! this boy is serious. this is perfect though that the writers would establish tension between two baddies. MUAHAHA! nice.
5. kangto... you fool. now somebody's gotta get you out of this one too. the one good thing is that you came as kangto and not gaksital.

let's hope this happens.. mok dan finally gets her chance to play. remember what she said in ep 14? that she needs to get to shunji? well, here's her moment. *push kangto out of the way and play damsel with kimura shunji. :D!!!

aw. yeah.

DO IT! :-bd

Guest whodat

Shunji's the boss B-) , at least in today's episode. He was in total control. At the start of the series I thought Kenji and Kang To were bad. However, after watching today's episode I can't help but be awed by Shunji. Mok Dan is even more scared of Shunji than she is of Kang To. Keep it up dude  :-bd

In my opinion, the only way out for Kang To is to confess that he was the one who gave Mok Dan the dagger and at the same time Baek Gun, dressed as Gaksital breaks into the station and rescues Dam Sal Ri of does something else. This will explain his concern for Mok Dan and also help him break free of the suspicion of being Gaksital. It'll sure be interesting to see how he gets out of this one.

When it comes to the big picture, Khisokai and the Independence movement, Shunji to me is still on the fence. Shunji's pursuit of Gaksital is for one and only one reason, vengeance and has nothing to do with the Independence movement. Dam Sal Ri and the others who have been hurt by him are just collateral damage. Taro, Rie and even Dam Sal Ri however seem not to know this and think that he is doing it for the glory of the Empire. As long as he is on the fence, there is still a chance, however slim it may be for him to redeem himself (long shot).

Best moment was Rie and Shunji's call. Loved the look on Rie's face after the call: "Oh no he didn't".

Hope tomorrows episode is as good or even better than today. 

Archived