Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Wow, what an ending!! I can't wait to see how KT will get out of this situation :-SS 

But seriously, I thought for a moment he would just grab her head and kiss her, and that would be the ending...Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Softy's recaps are out and YT will be out in an hour or two. 
I love the slow mo scene where Kangto was running after Mok Dan, he looks super sexy and hot. 

Anybody know live link

http://www.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/?id=KBS2#

Can you watch this from ipad?

If you want to watch KBS2 from Ipad or Iphone, try this link:

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/live/index.php

It doesn't work on computers, only on smartphones and tablets, including those who doesn't support flash.

thank you so much....I will try it tomorrow

Oh dear the lack of sleep is starting to be very visible.

I know this is probably unintentional but I like that Kangto is wearing a grey suit and Shunji is wearing a dark suit because it suits and is symbolic of their characters; Kangto slowly changing into a better person whereas Shunji has gone mad haha!

I hope Kangto has an explanation. My guess is that he will play along with Shunji and say that Mok Dan is his childhood friend/ first love and beg Shunji to let them go but not admit to being gaksital. It just won't make sense for Mok Dan or Shunji to find out like that. Kangto is rescuing Mok Dan as himsel and not gaksital or he would have worn the gaksital outfit. Not to mention that he suspects Shunji knows something...

I was happy to have the girls facing off though I would have been more awesome if Mok Dan got to kick Rie's butt hahah!! The writer heard us complaining about Mok Dan!

It seems we won't be having Mok Dan fall in love with Kangto as Kangto since I think she will start to suspect Kangto...hmmmmm

no way! too soon! omgoshomgoshomgosh. he's GOTTA weasel his way out of this one. please please please! i hope he does. i mean, we can't have kangto NOT be a part of the police force and a straight up hero. we have 12 episodes left.

i don't think kangto's exposed quite yet, so i'm not too nervous.

i'm glad though that this might plant a seed in mok dan that kangto is a good guy.

thursday! can't wait to see you!

gaksitaaal!

I hope Kangto has an explanation. My guess is that he will play along with Shunji and say that Mok Dan is his childhood friend/ first love and beg Shunji to let them go but not admit to being gaksital. It just won't make sense for Mok Dan or Shunji to find out like that. Kangto is rescuing Mok Dan as himsel and not gaksital or he would have worn the gaksital outfit. Not to mention that he suspects Shunji knows something...

WHAT A CLIFFHANGER!!!!

Really curious how KangTo will get out of this tomorrow. I do not see the show making him a full fledged vigilante - so, maybe a decoy Bridal Mask while he's in custody or something. 

Can anyone tell me the proper way to insert a video. I just posted the Youtube link for tonight's episode but the video image didn't pop up or is it meant to be like this?

Oh dear the lack of sleep is starting to be very visible.

I know this is probably unintentional but I like that Kangto is wearing a grey suit and Shunji is wearing a dark suit because it suits and is symbolic of their characters; Kangto slowly changing into a better person whereas Shunji has gone mad haha!

I was happy to have the girls facing off though I would have been more awesome if Mok Dan got to kick Rie's butt hahah!! The writer heard us complaining about Mok Dan!

It seems we won't be having Mok Dan fall in love with Kangto as Kangto since I think she will start to suspect Kangto...hmmmmm