[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest purplejellie

ack, can't believe what's happening right now!  hope everyone's enjoying, too!! :D

just a funny little review of yesterday's epi from pinkblossom over at carrotblossom patch for anyone who wants a little laugh :)
http://carrotblossompatch.wordpress.com/2012/07/19/episodes-15-ghost-gaksital-i-do-i-do/

class="entry-title"Episodes 15: Ghost, Gaksital, I Do I Do July 19, 2012 · by pinkblossom · in Drama Review.

Just some thoughts about Episodes 15 for Ghost, Gaksital, and I Do I Do

I was feelin’ the procrastination breeze quite a bit today.  Hmm… perhaps I should call it the procrastination tempest, then?  Oh, I know: the Kdrama maelstrom!  So, in deference to the nature of the day, I decided to watch not just 1, not just 2, but ALL THREE mainstream Wed-Thurs dramas.  And that doesn’t include my daily fix.  More on that soon.  Anyhoo, as I mentioned before, I don’t keep up with this batch of Wed-Thursies, but I figured why not just jump into them today?  Commence much eyebrow frowning and lifting and all-around wiggling as I attempted to follow these quite complex storylines (well, at least for Ghost and Gaksital).  And don’t forget lots of sighing as the madre tried to explain, unsuccessfully, 15 episodes worth of plot.  Anyhow, here’s my weigh-in at this quite-past-halfway-point in all three dramas.

Gaksital
I know lots of you wub this drama like no other, and I’m not here to poop on your Rollercoaster.  But I just wanna say… uh… that fight scene with Mok-dan and La-la was really awkward.  *peeks out from behind protective door*  And seriously, Mok-dan drives me up the wall.  Girlfriend, seriously?  I can maaaybe...
eab081ec8b9ced8388_15.jpg?w=470&h=841

Guest sunshine4ever

Oh, I am so glad that MD was not backing down and was so courageous when she got caught. Love the scene that she was willingly to  walk into the torturing box and tell KT to cover her dad's eyes (she takes after her dad). Anyway, the ending of episode 15 is madness. Why can't they just shoot KT somewhere (on the chest) not dreadful and then escape? That's a better plan than to wait until the other police come. :( That really made KT come into a very hard position. I hope his identity is not spilled next week trying to save DSR. And also DSR seems to already know that KT is BM since KT shot one of the police. I have to say that make-up team did not make a very good impression for KT's wounds. I don't like the blood from DSR either. It could have been better. lol. Anyway, can't wait for next week. Maybe they run out of methods since they can't really threaten MD anymore since she was willing to get tortured and will not spill anything about BM. I love MD for her courage. I missed a whole chunk of episode 16. Cannot wait to watch it at Viki later today. :)

I kind of don't like the explanation KT gave to SJ based on live recaps, but will see how it's scripted later today in English subs. Maybe it'll be well scripted.

-EDIT-
Benefits of watching this drama live is that at the end of the show there is an ad of JW advertising cold noodles. Haha.

OMG....i keep screaming while watching to the point that my sister's already annoyed...ahhh...the best episode ever...i was holding my breath the whole show....now i'm helplessly and totally in love with the show and lee kangto!!!!!!....AAAAHHHH JO WOON THAT WAS AWESOME....SAME GOES TO SHUNJI....AWESOME PORTRAYAL....KUDOS TO ALL GAKSITAL CAST.... :x :x :x :x

Guest trixicopper

I think the argument over whether MD is BadA** enough has been answered for all time. The girl has ovaries of STEEL!

There's no preview because they're in live shoot already. Not enough time to make that preview.

And also DSR seems to already know that KT is BM since KT shot one of the police. I have to say that make-up team did not make a very good impression for KT's wounds. I don't like the blood from DSR either. It could have been better. lol. Anyway, can't wait for next week. Maybe they run out of methods since they can't really threaten MD anymore since she was willing to get tortured and will not spill anything about BM. I love MD for her courage. I missed a whole chunk of episode 16. Cannot wait to watch it at Viki later today.

:)

I kind of don't like the explanation KT gave to SJ based on live recaps, but will see how it's scripted later today in English subs. Maybe it'll be well scripted.

-EDIT-

Benefits of watching this drama live is that at the end of the show there is an ad of JW advertising cold noodles. Haha.

Dearest Mok Dan,
I am sorry I called you names and said your fight yesterday with Rie was lame. Today, you win hands down by mustering all that awesome courage in your littlest frame and walk towards the Box of Nails. You even opened the catch and ready to cramp your body inside that *&#$* All Rie did was to cramp her body in that red tight dress. 
I will never underestimate you again
Sincere Apologies
mrdimples 

Man I am breathless from this episode....

WOW, just WOW, and Shunji was in this episode his old self kinda. I like it that Kangto manipulated him that way, S will now doubt himself too. But grr dont like Rie...

Mokdan X Kangto Kissssssssssssssss: you're on our way :D

Archived