Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

serendipity8989 said: andy78 said: for me Kang To & Shunji's friendship died the day he killed Kenji and knew truth about his father ... today Lee kang too just  said farewell!!!

serendipity8989 said: andy78 said: for me Kang To & Shunji's friendship died the day he killed Kenji and knew truth about his father ... today Lee kang too just  said farewell!!!

No guys, I am not going to read any spoilers.... I'll be content on hearing our Joo Won singing... making an mp3 out of the mv, will be putting it in my cp and making this as my ringing tone... hahaha. Someone had actually called me a "Joo Won - addict" already.

He is so talented, he can act, dance and sing. Go aegyo, good looking, hot, sexy. Multi-talented, versatile actor. His a family-oriented guy, loves his mom, dad and brother. Looks like he is also a good co-worker, very funny and can get along with others well. His also good with his fans. *and hates bugs like me* What more can we ask? What more can a fan ask?

God, I love this man. :x :x :x

@coolreborn U hav again spoken my thoughts abt Joowon in real life :)

though i will still read the recaps but i hav decided to wait till it has all ended bef i watch the last 4 eps. Hopefully tis will minimise the shock to my poor heart seeing our dearie get beaten up & tortured. If it does not help, then i still the antidotes for revival aft the shock - my full set of Ojakgyo Brothers DVD to choose from and pick comforting scenes to watch :x

musicn0t3s said:
yuhotarubi said: still no preview for episode 26 ???? I wonder what the story is behind those pics, and why was Kang-to smiling at Mok Dan while talking to her ???? oh and he was at Deuk Soo's house ?? that's cool, Kang-to needs to forget about Shunji and make village hothead his new best firend.
just a question, didn't any of you guys watch CODE GEASS ??? it's a japenese anime with rather a similar story to GAKSITAL, you know, an empire colonizing another country, freedom fighter with a mask, two best friends becoming enemies, etc, I'm thinking that maybe GAKSITAL will have the same ending as CODE GEASS, I will not be happy with it  AT ALL [-X !!!! even thought I liked CODE GEASS' ending, I cried while watching it, it's really sad, and I don't want the same to happen to Kang-to :'( :'( :'(  you can't do this to me twice !!! 
@mojobobo I justsaw the preview thnx for posting it

RATINGS AGB!!!

Bridal Mask

20.4 Nationwide

20.6 Seoul

Arang

12.4 Nationwide

13.7 Seoul

This episode is + 8 points! And today (and tomorrow) there is also a typhoon in Korea!

*dance of mega victory*

:x

Maybe I'm in the minority, and at the moment a strange one, 

But Shunji's story (and his relationship with Kang To and his father) is way more interesting, and makes me coming back to Bridal Mask. He is soo fascinating to watch. When the plot seems become repititive, his character is the one who makes alot of character development and steal the show for me.. I have a soft spot for a story KIndheart - evil character's transformation if done right. And I always have a think for awsome villain's character. Especially when the transformation quite believable in my eyes. Not to mention the way Park Ki Woong potrayed this character is great and nuance, makes me connect with him more. 

I can't wait to watch, How far he will goes to the dark side... I have prepare myself for his death, it sure will heartbreaking to me.. He deserve a punishment for sure, considering the amount of violent he has been done.  But I will never forget this character... 

TNMS ratings:
Bridal MaskNationwide: 19.4 (3rd)Seoul: 19.4 (2nd)
Arang and the MagistrateNationwide: 12.1 (8th)Seoul: 13.3 (5th)
Source: home.tnms.tv/rating/main.asp
The ratings of both dramas dropped from last week maybe due to the typhoon, but BM is still in the lead~~

Awesome Rating!!! Yay!!!!

ru0bxw.jpg
zvx2z7.gif

This is what I want to wake up to after sleeping a fitful 3 hrs of sleep coz I waited for my torrent download to finish.

@cravey thank you

funny fact when I listen the Gaksital them I wanna kick some a** feeling really badass right now XDDD
*run to watch ep 25*
EDIT about the rating just one word DAEBAK!
3 ep to go!!!!

I don't think this music video was posted before. Enjoy this:

Bridal Mask | Love Isn't Safe (Mok Dan & Kang To)

credit: kfashions

-edit-
This music video is so beautiful. It fits well with KT & MD and what they're going through. Here is the lyrics for the song in this music video. It is so true that love isn't safe for these two.

"Safe" by Britt Nicole

You keep tryin to get inside my head,
While I keep trying to lose the words you said
Can't you see I'm hangin by a thread,
To my life what I know, yeah I'm losing control and
Oh no, my walls are gonna break
So close, its more than I can take
I'm so tired of turning and running away
When love ju--st isn't safe
(your not safe, mmm-mm)

I'm strong enough, I've always told myself
I never want to need somebody else
But I've already fallen from that hill,
So I'm droppin that guard here's your chance at my heart and

I'm so tired of turning and running away
When love ju-st isn't

Everything you want, but its everything you need
Its not always happy endings but its hap-py in betweeen
Its taken so long, so long to finally see
The other isn't worth the risk

Oh no, my walls are gonna breeeaakk
So tired of turning and running away
When love ju-st isn't safe

So tired of turning and running away
When love just isn't safe

Your not safe
And that's okay

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 0.4em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(46, 46, 41); letter-spacing: -0.04em; line-height: 1.056; "Joo Won – Love And Love (사랑 그리고 사랑) Bridal Mask OST

-popgasa

I miss you so much that my throat gets locked up as I say your name
I call you and call you, saying I love you and I miss you

I miss you, I miss you so much
My love is you alone
I will be your shadow and as I am behind you
I will live for you
I love you, I love you, I love you
My love whom I long for

My love is you alone
I will live for you, I love you

I can only do this much for you

My love is you alone
I will live for you
I love you, I love you, I love you
My love whom I long for

days ago i made a fanfic letter of Kang-san to Kang To. and as most of you mentioned, i want gaksital babies too! ><

FanFic- Kang San’s Letter to Kang To

tumblr_m9fci6Qk4x1ro7vjv.jpg

Dear Kangto-yah,

How are you doing down there? For me and Omma, we are doing fine here in Heaven. Thanks to the Old Man Jade Emperor who welcomed us heartwarmingly that day. Don’t worry, though our folks burned the house down, our body was intact. (Do you remember about the legend in Miryang? There’s a body of a lady recovered and never it decayed, cool!)

tumblr_m9fck0Fd251ro7vjv.png

By the way, I heard  the news from the Grim Reaper (we’re pals in a very short time,  I guess we have something in common, lost siblings, like that..) WTF man! Shunji ? I thought you are buddies? Is he going insane?  I know you are smart enough to figure out his lucid interval vs his intentions. Way to go brother!

tumblr_m9fckjAJ6j1ro7vjv.jpg

I thought you were exchanging sherbets, not doubtful glares

Have you received the potatoes we sent to you? The old man was kind enough when I talked to him in his dreams about potatoes and mentioned your name. Oh well, I guess he got it right by asking his omma to harvest the big potatoes in her backyard. 

tumblr_m9fcogKApa1ro7vjv.jpg

tumblr_m9fcp0GhB21ro7vjv.jpg

I have something to tell you Kang To-yah. About the day you discovered Gaksital’s identity. Omma figured out, when I came in from the fight we had in the district wounded. I  accidentally loose grip of the mask. Yet, what a bad timing when that bastard Kenji Kimura barraged our house and confronted me as the Gaksital. I was like in a WTF moment how did this bastard connect the dots? 

tumblr_m9fcpkdylb1ro7vjv.jpg

And Omma, with the new knowledge of who am I, acted innocently in front of me, accusing the Japanese of trespassing and all. 

The bastard shot her dead. T_T

I was not able to save Omma, I am so sorry she left you immediately..

I am sorry too for not telling you about Gaksital. I can’t. I can’t say that I am not crazy like Shunji. I worry about your safety, likewise to Omma’s. That night when you went home,  I was happy to see you and want to talk to you. However, I am deeply sorry because those times I became a coward towards you.

tumblr_m9fcq03M431ro7vjv.jpg

tumblr_m9fcqoR7I71ro7vjv.png

We missed you a lot, Kang To-yah. But nah, never mind hopping up here, NOT YET you baboda! DON’T EVER TRY TO GET KILLED !!

tumblr_m9fcsxV0Ji1ro7vjv.jpg

Seriously , I want you to become happy. I hope you will survive 5 years, 10 years, or even longer than 15 years. I want you to have more dance performances in Angel Club. Hey bro, beat that Oppa Gangnam Style craze would you? You dance better than that! And you are much of a modern boy than PSY, of course. *Pats on the back*

tumblr_m9fctgvbRT1ro7vjv.jpg

You and Mok Dan should have little gaksital babies , and grandchildren as well. Those little Kang To and Mok Dan are the promising people in the future. Having fun , living life freely. No war. No oppression.

tumblr_m9fd4tZGvf1ro7vjv.jpg

a baker or

tumblr_m9fd95jHoN1ro7vjv.jpg

a spy

or

tumblr_m9fdm68s321ro7vjv.jpg

traveller.

Okay I am getting teary eyed here. Sorta me and omma are discussing about you after breakfast today. 

tumblr_m9fdpd2p8g1ro7vjv.jpg

Did you have the knife Boonyi kept all these years? It’s the only legacy we  have as a Lee clan. Boonyi is an angel. I hope you’ll get married after all these turmoils.

tumblr_m9fdtxLaPQ1ro7vjv.jpg

P.S. Hope this will cheer you up 

tumblr_m9fe73TTBj1ro7vjv.jpg

Love, 

Hyung.

[credits]

*screencaptures : credit to dramabeans and samsoondowntherabbithole

*KBS Photos

*@flips of soompi for Oppa Gaksital Style

OMFG TODAY"S EPISODE... I only need to put two gifs up that make out what what i'm feeling...
r04meu.gif
JESUS TAKE THE DAMN WHEEL!
and to SHUNJI ....wufdr4.gif
he is officially dead to me... I wanted him to be able to go to the good side but NOOOO he HAD to KEEP evil Shunji out and be an assbutt.
SHUNJI! GET IT TOGETHER!
oMGAH we only have 3 more episodes!!! *eternal cries*

I hope there will be a nanny scene to give Shunji one last chance. Since young Shunji was brave enough to steal his Father's sword to save her, there is a chance that she is the more significant person in his life to restrain him. Remember that Kang-To said that he was going to kill Mok Dan anyway for the sake of catching Gaksital? That's cause he was thinking along the lines that catching Gaksital will lead to promotion and hence more money to help Kang San's illness. Of course we knew he couldn't follow through. Hopefully that would be the same way for Shunji.

Dear Show,
Is it too much to ask for:
1. A love making scene between Kang-To and MD
2. A cute date scene between village hothead and Seonhwa
3. Jun confessing to Rie ending with a kiss
4. Shunji going into a mental institution and Kang-To visiting him. Now Shunji is like Kang San to him.
5. All the good guys doing @flipz Gangnam style dance at Angel club
Please please please can we have that for Christmas?!!!!!!!!!

Great episode, this episode had more action and fighting scenes. Shunji will never redeem himself after KT confessed, and that hardly influenced Shunji.Mok Dan is so incompetent in this drama. The lady comrade has been here only for like 3 episodes and I'm more interested in her.

@sunshine4ever, let's cry together over KT-Shunji's destroyed friendship! :((

I rewatched the KT-Shunji and realized why I couldnt hate Shunji. It's becoz of PKW's incredible performance. He manages to show the inner turmoil of Shunji perfectly. Everytime I see Shunji, I remember him in epi 1 and 7 with his gentle smile and voice, while crying with KT on the bicycle..waahhhhh... :(( .. KT may have lost his family, but he has MD and BG. He has DS to teach him about patriotism. He even has Abe and the rebels. I was so touched when Yang Baek refused to move out from the tailor shop, unless KT is free..really loved the scenes when the rebels together trespassed the prison to free KT. While Shunji? He doesnt have anyone. His father may loves him, but he doesnt teach him anything good. His nanny is kind to him, but what if she finds out what happen to her granddaughter? And friends? Can Koisho be considered as a friend for Shunji?? This character is quite pitiful, but PKW makes it memorable. If Shunji was not played by him, then it was gonna be easier to hate Shunji..just like I hate Kimura Taro.

And I realize that KT wouldnt say anything, no matter how bad the torture was. But, when Shunji threat him using the tailor guy, he got scared. This shows that KT really doesnt value his life anymore..and I'm guessing it's bcoz of his guilt over KangSan and his growing love towards the people. He still hasn't forgive himself. No matter how much he had done for everyone, the guilt is still there and is making him wanna die instead.

Joowon was amazing..but the scene wont be as memorable as this if his counterpart was not as amazing as him. Kudos to both of them!

@ricecak3, I still like MD, but you're right..The female comrade is interesting. She can do better fighting scenes than HCA. And, the guy comrade is quite good too *in fighting, not in acting :P*.