[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sunshine4ever hehehe that's the beauty of a soompi thread, you get to meet fellow fans! I guess at one point things got too heated *cough cough* and so people refrain from commenting now. I think it's also partly because we all do't know what to expect for the ending. 
Takeda just tweeted! " 마지막 합천촬영장으로 가는중입니다.. 비장함도 들고, 슬프기도하네요..ㅜ 마지막 까지 최선을..V 홧팅!!"
He said that they are going to the last filming in Hapcheon and he feels sad but it's the best!
Sadsssss is the drama really ending????? :(( :(( :((

Guest sunshine4ever

coolreborn said: @sunshine4ever : Well, I just joined the forum last August 5, I think, and I did not read all of the pages before that so I don't know how prolific this thread is. LOL. I'm such a lazy one.

And yeah, I got really close to you guys. This is the second forum that I joined and the other one is totally a different forum. I enjoyed being here.

Guest sunshine4ever

cloe said hi..SS..i'am an OBnian too,and cuz i do love our JW,i watch BM...and now i'm a bride of gaksitalsame as you i,m a fan of taeja couple in ob, and in gaksital i love kangdan couple tooand because JW is basicly such an affections person to his co-stars, it's hard to says if the romantic feeling he felt in drama is for real., but cuz in ob he had a lot of kissing, cuteness & awkwardness scenes ,i'm soo into ob couple and it was so hard to let go of them .and about JW's real life..i dont really bother who is he will end up as his real gf, as long as he is happy with his choice ,i will support him till the end^_^

Guest demoeoe

@sunshine4ever, I usually only staying in the dark not speaking at all due to English issue... but I really really really enjoy all the posts here in this thread...

I knew about JW since barker king, actually he is the reason I stay put for that drama... then I follow him to OB, and I also like OB couple mainly because of JW (especially the 1st kiss scene and she treat his hand in ep28/29)...

Then of course, I follow JW again to here, the amazing BM, it is amazing not only because of JW, but also because of all other actors/actresses like PGW, HCA, SHJ, JNM......... not to mentioned our lovely JSY... I definitely ship KT & MD in BM, although I have to admit, if these two can have more screen time, then I will be head over heels (too sad this is not a pure love drama....), but I still love them a lot, especially if you match the time-line (1930s), most of the people behave like that... I don't think I will ever forget their story, even BM is about to end this week...

As for JW & JSY ship, I must say it is extremely difficult to ship someone (especially Korean Stars) in reality... but just like you, I do feel the chemistry of these two after go through all those BTSs infinite times (I mean it ^^, since I like JW a lot and one of my job characteristics is to make various observations via various sources...), if you are interested and think this is appropriate, we can discuss this in more details…

Now I just hope KT & MD can have a happy ending, although this may not happen… we will see…

Guest sunshine4ever

@demoeoe, please enlighten me...I need to hear your perspective..my perspective will always be the same :( just recently @snguyenova posted a lot of perspectives and she (you're a she right snguyenova?) just got a lot of insightful things for this thread. Please don't leave me doing all the talking. :'( and thank you so much for liking this thread. Thanks for your long post. It touched me. I'm so grateful there are more KT & MD's fans finally decide to talk :). <333

@kaeru-chan thank you so much for your message...it is understandable, but I was scared as to why it's all dead now (I mean this thread). A month ago it was completely different. :) I understand though if people decided to not talk much because they preferred romance. I remember there was a phase in this drama in which I would rather watch "I Do I Do" before I even watch this drama because it didn't have much romance. I am just so surprised that KT & MD just grew so much in me. It's just weird. Maybe because I was hoping for romance so much and it never happened. Until I realized that I need to learn to appreciate it. You know given the drama that we're watching since it's a time where romance is not the most important thing when your country's at stake.

Guys, I just want to say thank you so much for your comfort words. Makes me feel so touched.

@lyra_brillantez, youuuuuuuu~~~ Why did you post those awesome Park Ki Woong photos! You made my heart stop for a moment! Ok I'm kidding, I really like those photos. I hope he gets a good rest after this drama. Go travelling or something. I think all our actors are super sleep deprived. 
Where did the photos come from? For tomorrow's episode?

Guest demoeoe

@sunshine4ever, don’t worry, I will always be here, as long as there is still someone here in this thread…

I probably will save my thoughts after the ending, after we go through all those ups and downs for the final 2 eps… then I can go step by step slowly into my journey about crafting and casting BM and KT & MD’s story into my heart once again, and of course to share with you all in this thread… then of course my two cents about JW & JSY’s story if anyone is interested…

demoeoe said:

@sunshine4ever, I usually only staying in the dark not speaking at all due to English issue... but I really really really enjoy all the posts here in this thread...

I knew about JW since barker king, actually he is the reason I stay put for that drama... then I follow him to OB, and I also like OB couple mainly because of JW (especially the 1st kiss scene and she treat his hand in ep28/29)...

Then of course, I follow JW again to here, the amazing BM, it is amazing not only because of JW, but also because of all other actors/actresses like PGW, HCA, SHJ, JNM......... not to mentioned our lovely JSY... I definitely ship KT & MD in BM, although I have to admit, if these two can have more screen time, then I will be head over heels (too sad this is not a pure love drama....), but I still love them a lot, especially if you match the time-line (1930s), most of the people behave like that... I don't think I will ever forget their story, even BM is about to end this week...

As for JW & JSY ship, I must say it is extremely difficult to ship someone (especially Korean Stars) in reality... but just like you, I do feel the chemistry of these two after go through all those BTSs infinite times (I mean it ^^, since I like JW a lot and one of my job characteristics is to make various observations via various sources...), if you are interested and think this is appropriate, we can discuss this in more details…

Now I just hope KT & MD can have a happy ending, although this may not happen… we will see…

Guest kaeruchan

here's an article about JSY, our pretty MD ;)

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201209041217342510

I don't even read it, just dropping it here if anyone's interested. busy studying but still lurking around hehehe

201209041217342510_1.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

@mrdimples, I highly doubt it was because of your posts. I remember people used to react a lot to your posts and your posts had always been super funny since the very beginning. I looked at your post on June 14 because you mentioned I first appeared there and I realized that my post was very serious compared to yours. I think we just reached the point where it's not interesting for some anymore for analysis or rather there is no passion in some of us. I'm not sure either, but I just realized that about a month ago I was so into this drama and @mojobobo was one of those few people around. At that time @ @flipz was also around, too. But everyone just disappeared. If you're saying it was because of your JW posts, well, then I think I should say it's my fault too because I have been so crazy for KT & MD.

The point is and which I think mojobobo was right when she said that even if you shut up that doesn't mean people will start talking because talking is a passion. I don't generally talk in a lot of threads either. Like even now I watched Faith, but I didn't even post much there. I used to watch BIG as well as A Gentlemen Dignity, but I didn't write much there. I guess maybe we can be in acceptance of how the drama had been for some of the people and it's understandable.

So sorry to complain about this, but I just wondered why no one talked anymore since the last time I was here. I remember it used to be so quick-paced that I was like "oh man I don't want to read anymore" and I have to be honest that I did not read a lot of posts because July was one crazy month for me. Perhaps a lot of my new analysis is really just repeated over and over again already. It's not that insightful anymore because it had been discussed. It's just that I'm passionate about this drama so you see a lot of posts coming from me. If I don't like it, then I wouldn't want to talk about it.

Also you have to consider some people might not be opened to talk. I noticed that whenever the preview comes out there are a lot of people and then after the preview it's all dead. I think it's because the show is taken a toll on for some people and they just don't see anything new?

Well, just observations and none of it could be wrong. Also the romance factor might be one of it, too. Just imagine me...crazily waiting and hoping for romance and then it's just 1-2 minutes. I think you saw me every week, right? Like starting from episode 18 and up I complained a lot about JW & JSY screen times together. I think I'm  just stubborn about them that's why I stick around this long.

kaeru-chan said: here's an article about JSY, our pretty MD ;)

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201209041217342510

I don't even read it, just dropping it here if anyone's interested. busy studying but still lurking around hehehe

lyra_brillantez said: mojobobo said: @lyra_brillantez, youuuuuuuu~~~ Why did you post those awesome Park Ki Woong photos! You made my heart stop for a moment! Ok I'm kidding, I really like those photos. I hope he gets a good rest after this drama. Go travelling or something. I think all our actors are super sleep deprived. 
Where did the photos come from? For tomorrow's episode?

Archived