[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

@rhaps I think I know which drama you mean ;) I too was confused with that ending. But that was a drama I knew 100% from the beginning that the ending would be a happy one, but this one is in darker times :(.

I think Shunji will commit suicide or gets killed by Mokdan. My bet is on that. KT can NEVER kill him. Why didnt they show Rie in the preview? I hope she will protect KT and let him live with his beloved Mokdan. please please please.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong dear BM chingu deul :)

:D@marie67 for a minute i cant believe my eyes to see Mokdan with a new beau..Joo Ji Hun. Then I look properly and you are a genius...to create a story like that. Lee Kang Too screaming OK MOK DAN is too cute!

Looking forward to this Wed and Thurs, finale week and hope that our wish come true.....HAPPY ENDING

Anticipating a great ending! Still can't believe none of the 4 leads died. I say that 2 of them are going to die before the end. KT and Shunji both dying were my predictions after watching episode 1, let's see how they end this!

WHAT?! Kangto die for Shunji? NOOOOOO let Shunji commit suicide, and let thos stupid comrades for once protect Kangto as himself and not because he is Gaksital. Sorry I know they have already killed themselves in order for Gaksital to be spared/saved and they even rescued him, but cant they for once kill Shunji so that Kangto doesnt have to do this? And cant they let Kangto and Mokdan have their happy ending? Is it really too much to ask for?

aida038

said:

aida038

said:

mrdimples

said:

aida038

said:

mrdimples

said: [color=#ff0000][size=5]Epsiode 27 -Text Preview[/size][/color]

Bridal Mask takes down Kimura Taro. 

Flying to the scene, Kimura Shunji witnessed his father lying in a pool of blood. He can no longer control the burning rage in his heart. The two engage in a fierce intense battle. 

In Dong Jin camp, they began to plan the uprising movement. In order to guarantee the strength of the fighters, Bridal Mask decides to rescue the students who were to be drafted. 

After losing Bridal Mask, Shunji is dead intent to find Dong Jin's secret grounds. Because Bridal Mask and Dong Jin attacked the sending-off of the student soldiers, Shunji chanced upon their plan to rescue the students

Kangto-ya......how's the bean paste soup?

They will probably give us another epic cliffhanger with like Shunji and Kangto pointing weapons at each other then we will have to spend one sleepless night to watch the final episode. 
For all the hardwork the Gaksital team has put in, I really hope they get good ratings in the last 2 episodes. Best if they break 30%!

When I saw the preview, I feel like crying. Mok Dan must not die. Without her, I don't know how Kangto will live. Just look at this scene where if you see carefully, tears are falling down his face, he is so torn inside, knowing that it's either he lives or his friend die, Kangto is living his nightmare right now. Without Mok Dan by his side, he would have lost it or go on a suicide mission with the movement. That's why we need a woman like Mok Dan. Call her whatever you want, but you cannot argue one bit about her loyalty and readiness to die for her man as much as he is willing to die for her. 
ktcry2.pngmm.png

I have already praised Joo Won's singing but listening to it over and over again has made me appreciate it even more. I want him to sing this to JSY on a Gaksital Special. I will cry when he sings  I Love You, I Love You, I Love You

AWWWWWW how unfair they already know the ending but we not! And I truly hope its a happy one, but my insticts tell me Mokdan will die for Kangto and Shunji will commit suicide and the ending scene will be Kangto by the tree and putting on his mask and that's it. FCK I dont want it to end neither do I want a sad ending.

Please give us an ending where Kangto signs to Mokdan: Will you marry me? (by Lee Seunggi) and Shunji will be their man of honor and Kangto will propose to her with his mask XD. BEST ENDING EVERRRR

@mojobobo any happy, upbeat song will do! i will do anything to keep my heart from breaking on Thursday... like flying to SK to sing a lullaby for the writer so she can have good dreams... or drowning her in endless hugs and kisses until i get what i came for!
i'm usually a lurker in this thread, but i just have to add my 2 cents. i know that "BM" is about redemption and the darkness in people's hearts, but i think the underlying theme is that after the darkness is gone, light will shine through. after the difficult journey that KT and MD went on, they seriously need to reach the end, where the bright light will show them unscathed. there's room at the end for both Shunji and Rie, too... if they want to see that light.

Guest Jessi15

As much as I want a happy ending, it would take a miracle and we are totally at the writer's mercy. My feeling is that it is going to be a sad ending for KT MD, although I will be totally heartbroken and I am not so sure if I can stand to watch it. That picture of SJ pointing the gun to his head may not be the work of  photoshop but it's likely that after MD's death,  SJ will return to the old classroom where he is reminiscing his old self and the wrongs, the pains he has caused to KT,MD and other people as well as himself. Because in the end, the very reason for him to put on the uniform in the first place has now turned to ashes and become meaningless. He will come to realise and embrace the truth that after all the evils he has done in the name of love and despite how miserable he has lived and endured, he can't win MD's heart and can never have her love. With his father's death and now MD's , all he is left with is just a big emptiness. Loosing the will to live and eventually he would take his own life. That is the only redemption for him and the only way we can see him and KT come to a peaceful reunion before parting. They will both be mourning for the one and only love of their life.  And KT will continue his destiny as BM, forever a lonely hero because he would want to honour MD's last wish to live and continue the fight to liberate their people and country. Now my heart is so heavy and I am so tearful just thinking about it. For once, I would gladly to be wrong.

Archived