Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Sorry decide to change my mind about this in case any of you would like to do both.

part 3

I missed a scene because I was looking at Softy's site.

Show a scene of posters and people were looking at them. Hot headed guy from village ripped off posters.

He saw Seowah coming and he called her name. Seowah's brother was talking to hot-headed guy. He had a long conversation here. Oh, so cute. I hope he can take care of her. Don't you guys think they're cute together?

Hot headed guy and SW's brother were saying something together. It seems like hot-headed guy from village is taking her in or something. Awww....hehehe...cute. SW's brother and hot-headed guy took off together.

DJ camp and MD was serving food to people. SW and bro came and met up with MD. They were hugging each other. Then YB and KT were seeing them behind and they were talking together about MD.

YB was saying something to KT it made KT looks so emotional. And it showed him looking at MD crying. Maybe YB was giving him tips about how to deal with this kind of problem?

MD was eatinga nd she seemed to be breaking down. MD left and sat and cried. KT followed her. He came and sat next to her. Maybe he's counseling her? Comfortingn her? He held her hand and hugged her in the scene.

Oh my gosh, scene with Koiso taking in Abe and asking Abe about KT or something?

Takeda came into report something to Koiso and Koiso immediately left.

Abe --- poor thing. :( Now found out that BM is KT?

Hot-headed village guy and Baek Gun were packing up to leave or something at KT's secret hide out.

Oh no, they heard noise and left using the window instead. Sj and his gang came and they ran after the other two. SJ was behind and see the pictures.

Ending recap for ep 26 - oh man we ended with a cliffhanger again... I can't wait for next week now...this is great...it's really building up for episodes 27-28

It showed some pictures of the people who got killed by BM. I think maybe SJ will get this that KT will eventually kill his dad because his dad's picture is in there? It showed a picture of the Count too?

Not sure but he took pics to Taro. Taro and his dad had some talk.

DJ station and people were talking together which included DJ, YB, KT, and Reporter Song and they were all smiling. Maybe something positive came up?

YB looks like he's a daddy figure for KT here sitting next to him. :)

Song reporter took KT into a room and they had some conversation. Maybe he mentioned about killing of Kumura Taro? Just then hot-headed village guy and Baek Gun came into the scene and KT talked to BG.

BG probably told KT that SJ came into their location here. They had some long conversation which I have no idea what they were saying.

Scene with Leader Jo and MD sitting together. Leader Jo was drinking some tea? MD looked happily and talked to Leader Jo about her dad.

Leader Jo said something about MD & KT. MD talked for a while about her dad. Poor MD.

MD seemed positive here and MD & Leader Jo smiled together.

MD and SW were picking out vegetables at the camp and some lady came to talk to them.

MD & KT talked to each other about something. And then he kissed her forehead. Gosh. censorship here? lol. Why are they so conservative?

Scene with Taro, SJ, Mayrama guy sitting in uniform and talked. Kaka came into the room and said some stuffs to them looking very worried. Taro said some stuffs and left Kaka sitting by himself.

Taro came back to his house and the nanny was saying hi to Taro.

Scene with SJ driving in his black car.

Taro wearing black kimono sitting with sword on his table. Nanny came in and gave him tea.

He looked like he was thinking about something and poured out tea.

BM coming into the house? He jumped over the wall and came in. Oh no so I guess KT was telling MD he is going to go and kill SJ's dad?

SJ's dad was sitting with sword waiting? OMG.

Nanny was yelling. SJ's dad looked like he's ready. OMG.

Bm opened the door and came in. SJ's dad was ready.

Then some other people also came out along with KT which were all in Taro's side.

KT used a knife to cut them all off. Oh no, this cannot be avoided. Poor Sunshine. Stop looking for salvation here.

Oh, my gosh, please don't show me that SJ seeing his dad being killed?

It ended with SJ's dad with sword ready, SJ coming towards dad, and KT about to kill SJ's dad.

I am sooooo happy we got plenty MD x KT scenes this episode. But it got me worried. Well, I think they will see each other again cuz it didnt feel like a farewell at all ;). And I wished for a kiss we got only a peck on her temple but still, better than nothing. And it wasnt a good bye kiss. PHEW.

SPOILERS:

MD CANT loose KT too, cuz she already lost her father, hence I dont believe the writer will be that cruel to take the love of her life away too.

Oh no,i hope SJ arrives home after Gaskall kills kimura Taro!!!only 2 ep left!!!

OMG...this is really the last straw for their friendship....i can no longer see a redemption!!...i suddenly feel very anxious for the fate of kangto in ep 28, i guess Shunji's fate is a given but I'm really really scared for Kangto....waaaahhhh  :(( :(( :(( :((

gahhh!!! soooooo sad!!! xDDD

i LOVED the scene between RIe & Shunji. i thought it was nice that they tried to explain the whole reasoning between mokdan & kangto because i think people were kinda upset that mokdan loved gakistal more than she loved kangto when she found out but the whole explanation of how Rie explains to Shunji how she didn't understand why mokdan refused to run away with lee kangto even though she was given the chance to but after seeing her kneel for his life she thinks she could understand better. Rie loved lee kangto as a japanese policeman who was ambitious and wanted to move up in the world but mokdan loved his gakistal persona who was a hero in saving the people as much as she loved lee kangto. that she loved that part of him which was why even though Rie gave her a chance to run away with money & passports, she refused it because she would be denying one part of him that she loved.

i also LOVED duksu & sunhwa! heheh how cute are they :DDD

also i liked that mokdan struggled with her father's death and that she comes to question the decisions she made as well since she was so unwavering in her beliefs. (although personally i wasn't that satisfied with jsy's acting :/ )

and it makes me sad that a shunji/kangto showdown seems inevitable T_T seriously that friendship was doomed before it started T_T and yet that just makes it sadder T__T i can't see how it could end without one of them killing the other X___X

So I was reflecting through about holding hand scenes again that I posted before and how this drama is probably one of those few dramas who just kept showing holding hands instead of cuddling or using more romances like other dramas, but I realized that this is set in 1930's. Maybe during that time people were very conservative and they don't show love so obvious like we do now.

All of those holding-hand moments add on into today's episode of K & D holding hands together added up to how much blessed they are to have each other to hold on to. At this time especially during war time, not so many people had that opportunity to hang on to each other the way K & D had despite that they were not always having time together. Just think about DSR & his wife and also Kangto's dad and his mom. :(

It seems to me that all those holding-hands gave K & D courage to move forward to a new thing. Just holding hand with another person gives you strength and courage to face another day. Kangto and Mok Dan were so cute in today's episode and I'm so glad they had some what extended scenes here. So loving and caring to each other. They are so blessed to have each other.

The scriptwriter is definitely a punishing goddess here. No one can escape their own karma so far for those who were wicked. I wonder if SJ's dad will be able to escape his.

Some screen captures for ep 26 inside spoiler tag

I feel, sense, and see K & D's great love for each other even though there is no such thing as cuddling and all those love-dovey scenes like other dramas. I think it goes on to tell you that love is way beyond those.

BM26-01.jpg

BM26-02.jpg

BM26-03.jpg

BM26-04.jpg

BM26-05.jpg

BM26-06.jpg

BM26-07.jpg

BM26-08.jpg

BM26-09.jpg

BM26-10.jpg

BM26-11.jpg

BM26-12.jpg

BM26-13.jpg

BM26-14.jpg

BM26-15.jpg

BM26-16.jpg

BM26-17.jpg

marie67 said:

I am sooooo happy we got plenty MD x KT scenes this episode. But it got me worried. Well, I think they will see each other again cuz it didnt feel like a farewell at all ;). And I wished for a kiss we got only a peck on her temple but still, better than nothing. And it wasnt a good bye kiss. PHEW.

SPOILERS:

MD CANT loose KT too, cuz she already lost her father, hence I dont believe the writer will be that cruel to take the love of her life away too.

I swear. If Joo Won doesn't win an award this year, I'll fly to Korea and kick some asses :ar!
And also Park Ki Woong, he must win something!

Don't they look quite compatible? They look like they are going through the Japanese Wedding Ceremony

cc11728b4710b912bb2d9661c3fdfc03934522442cf5e0fe9925bc31184962075edf8db1cb13701c

If Tsuruga Ren (from Skip Beat) really existed in this world, then Joowon would be him. Ren is the best actor because he acts so well that his co-stars think its real and response in a real way to him. Joowon is doing the same here, he gets the best out of his co-stars. This, I have to give him credits for. In Baker King, he had so much chemistry with Eugene that even her real husband didn't have this much chemistry with her (I saw their drama creating destiny), UEE wasn't that good in YAB, but she won me over in Ojakgyo Brothers. Jin Se Yun, never knew of her existence, but thanks to Joowon I am a diehard fan of hers.

I hope he really gets that Baeksang awards (the best one) because lets face it, he is really better than Kim SooHyun or Hyun Bin. Sorry guys, I like both actors but I am stating facts here.

Bridal Mask / Gaksital (2012) OST CD

cover-10.jpg

Date :
2012.08.29 (DIG) / 2012.09.06 (CD)
Music director :
Kang Dong-Yoon (aka Ant) / 개미 (강동윤)
Composer :
Lee Gun Young / 이건영
Débit/Bitrate : 320 kbps

FULL CD : 
http://www.mediafire.com/?qmbvro1q5hbx9sj
Tracks 7 --> 18
: http://www.mediafire.com/?2y63668mvtvoe55

To Buy The OST : 
http://www.yesasia.com/global/bridal-mask-ost-kbs-tv-drama/1031382299-0-0-0-en/info.html
https://shop.soompi.com/ost-bridal-mask-drama.html

Digital Albums :
http://music.daum.net/search/album/list?query=%EA%B0%81%EC%8B%9C%ED%83%88

01 Goodbye day - Ulala Session --------- [Dig.Alb .P.1]
02 I Couldn't - 4men --------- [Dig.Alb .P.2]
03 When The Sun Sets - Gavy N.J. --------- [Dig.Alb .P.3]
04 You In My Arms - Kim Yong-Jin (Bohemian)  --------- [Dig.Alb .P.4]
05 Judgement Day - Joo Won & Lee Jung Hyun --------- [Dig.Alb .P.4]
06 That One Word - Melody Day --------- [Dig.Alb .P.5]
07 Love and Love - Joo Won (대표곡, TITLE)
08 It Doesn't Work - eun-U [Jung Eun Byul] 
09 Unrequited love - Han Chae Ah
10 It hurts - Lee Seul Bi 
11 Blue and Red - Ji Seo Yoon 
12 Gaksital  [bGM]
13 Holy [bGM]
14 Destiny [bGM]
15 I'm right beside you  [bGM]
16 Guardian [bGM]
17 Unrequited love (Orch) [bGM]
18 Taeguk Flag On This Land [bGM]

FULL Digital Album Part.1 :
http://www.mediafire.com/?tvr6b4bq6xpn1kl
FULL Digital Album Part.2 : http://www.mediafire.com/?9md9c6x4bfcyqq7
FULL Digital Album Part.3 : http://www.mediafire.com/?uziccqj901kccu6
FULL Digital Album Part.4 : http://www.mediafire.com/?lo3zt3dwbn1ncuj
FULL Digital Album Part.5 : http://www.mediafire.com/?i22d6ame5q8mxk5

Enjoy it ^^

marie67 said:

I hope he really gets that Baeksang awards (the best one) because lets face it, he is really better than Kim SooHyun or Hyun Bin. Sorry guys, I like both actors but I am stating facts here.

NAhhh dont say its as good that MD should die! The girl deserves some happiness and she can only get it if she and KT have the same fate be it alive or death.