Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

yuhotarubi said: still no preview for episode 26 ???? I wonder what the story is behind those pics, and why was Kang-to smiling at Mok Dan while talking to her ???? oh and he was at Deuk Soo's house ?? that's cool, Kang-to needs to forget about Shunji and make village hothead his new best firend.
just a question, didn't any of you guys watch CODE GEASS ??? it's a japenese anime with rather a similar story to GAKSITAL, you know, an empire colonizing another country, freedom fighter with a mask, two best friends becoming enemies, etc, I'm thinking that maybe GAKSITAL will have the same ending as CODE GEASS, I will not be happy with it  AT ALL [-X !!!! even thought I liked CODE GEASS' ending, I cried while watching it, it's really sad, and I don't want the same to happen to Kang-to :'( :'( :'(  you can't do this to me twice !!! 
@mojobobo I justsaw the preview thnx for posting it

Ok guys, I got trouble trying to avoid not to read you're spoilers and views on episode 25... so I am going to sleep now coz my eyebags getting bigger...

Good night, Good afternoon, Good Morning.

But before that let me tell you about my thoughts on their fighting

2r77qsl.png
.... Kick-richard simmons!!!

250p6af.png

24gltnk.png

ego0n8.png
.... FAIL!!!

21ox8k6.png
.... EPIC FAIL!!!

209r7nb.png
.... SUPER EPIC FAIL!!!

anof1y.gif
LOL!

musicn0t3s said:
yuhotarubi said: still no preview for episode 26 ???? I wonder what the story is behind those pics, and why was Kang-to smiling at Mok Dan while talking to her ???? oh and he was at Deuk Soo's house ?? that's cool, Kang-to needs to forget about Shunji and make village hothead his new best firend.
just a question, didn't any of you guys watch CODE GEASS ??? it's a japenese anime with rather a similar story to GAKSITAL, you know, an empire colonizing another country, freedom fighter with a mask, two best friends becoming enemies, etc, I'm thinking that maybe GAKSITAL will have the same ending as CODE GEASS, I will not be happy with it  AT ALL [-X !!!! even thought I liked CODE GEASS' ending, I cried while watching it, it's really sad, and I don't want the same to happen to Kang-to :'( :'( :'(  you can't do this to me twice !!! 
@mojobobo I justsaw the preview thnx for posting it

Waahhh .. .wahhhh ....

I have many things to say, but I found out that everyone has already said them , so I'm gonna try to say what people haven't already mentioned. Loving Joo Woon and PKW sooo much! I dunno which one has better acting . Maybe JOo Won, since I felt that PKW was a little stiff in the first few episodes. But not long after that, he's just incredible!

I really love Joo Won! Gosh, he's just .. perfect! Who else could look THAT good while being tortured ?? . And, did his hair style changes after Shunji unmasked him?? *lol*. Yes, it did! I knew that that was a REALLY intense situation, but I couldn't help myself from grinning when he was brought to prison with a tidier and hotter hair style *lol*. Maybe they combed him first before dragging him to the torturing room ? Doesn't matter coz he looked good!! :x ( -> maybe this is what happened when a model is being caught :x .. )

There are something that really bugged me, though :
- Why did KT choose to go back to the office just to steal the armory ?? In my opinion, that was waaay too dangerous.  If he just hid himself in order to come back later, that'll be safer .. because Shunji would have to guess what he will try to do next. But by coming back to the office, Shunji was triggered to think that KT must have other reasons to have forced himself to go back.. hence, the trap. There are 2 possible answers for me : 1. the writer-nim wanted the story to be epic and tense. 2. because KT, deep down inside, didn't really mind to be caught by Shunji. He just wanted to do the last thing for the rebels by stealing the armory and never think of going back. In other words, he was ready to die.

- I know this is not that important, but how come KT always heal so fast ? It's just kinda bugging me. It's not that I'm asking for longer romantic-MD-treating-KT scene *since I realize that we only have 3 episodes left*, but at least give it a hint that KT is recovering for quite a while, then we can jump to the next scene where he was already healed. Yeah, this is kinda annoying, especially after watching the preview of epi 26. He was put into the box of nails, you know .. he shouldn't be able to walk. Yeah, I know that didn't have any effect to the whole story, but it's just really annoy me *pleease, writer-nim and gaksital crews! Listen to my complaints and make it more believable, okay? Everyone has been working so hard, so BM just needs a better storyline to make it perfect!*

- The box of nails!! I HATE IT! I knew that, once gaksital was caught, he will surely be put into that thing, so I wasn't surprised anymore. But still, I skipped the part! That's why I never watch a gory movie!

Loving KT and the epic conversation between him and Shunji. That's it. That's the rage, the guilt, and the sorrow in KT that makes him becomes like this. He didn't show such emotion when he told MD, but he let everything out in front of Shunji. It was bcoz Shunji was Kenji's brother as well as a best friend. And it was becoz he felt sorry for what he had done to Shunji. And, yeah I know I'm the minority, but I still feel sorry for Shunji. Many people think that KT words only worked for a short moments on him, but I think differently. I think that Shunji finally understand the reasons behind KT's action. He continued on torturing KT because he felt that,"Okay .. it has become like this, so just beat it. We are on different sides now, so let's play our parts well". I think he already chose to stay in his part now, as a Japanese, the son of Kimura, and the member of Kishokai. But, I really believe that his love for KT is still there, deep inside his heart. I think Shunji will die in the end.. and when that happens, he will tell KT that he's glad to be the one who dies first. . so that he won't have to be the one who kill KT.

Gosh, I'm so sad imagining this .. :( .. They both actually are 'brothers', so how painful it is to realize that they are destined to be enemies ? Each one feels that it's better if the other kills him, so that he won't have to be the one who kills. Oh my .. :(( :(( :(( :((

Finally, I wanna say that I love the village hot head. He really does fancy Lee Ganto now :) .. just watch his eyes when gaksital was caught. He really looked sad and didn't want to leave the police station.

*sniffs* .. now, I'm not really expecting to watch epi 26.. coz I'm so sad watching KT - Shunji become like this .. :(( .

THANKS for ep 26's preview and translation.I'm so sad watching KT - Shunji become like this enemies...I think and  hope  that Shunji will die in the end and not Bridal Mask or MD...

I think we should all not mind the time, the story goes on without telling us about the time. I bet we are now somewhere in 1943 or so? Besides, about KT's wounds: they say going trhough an experience makes someone better/skilled. So KT has been hurt so many times hence he is somewhat 'resistant' to his wounds/pain.

As for MD, maybe this is Rie's idea? Maybe she will leave the country? O please I dont hope so, but she looked so gorgeous there how could KT resist her and not kiss her? But maybe he will then loose all his energy and then he can't stop and be tempted to go further ;). Ok pervy mode off. But tomorrows ending will probably be Shunji seeing his father being killed by KT which will make him maniac. Urgg, I just wished they wouldnt go that way but let Baek or so kill him instead of KT.

why leave?that woman did nothing ...the FF HELPED Bridal Mask...yes might be 1941 or 1943 they talk about other countries and war...SHE MIGHT LEAVE WITH HER FATHER THE POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR HER BUT I HOPE SHE WON'T DO THAT FOR THAT WOMAN...OUR HERO NEEDS HER!!!

OH MY POOR HEART  :(( :(( :((

Kimura shunji and his Damn father deserve to Die in the most terrible way EVER..

that son of b**ch..how could you..?!!

so your damn brother can kill KT's brother..but KT can't have the revenge and kill your brother..?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was asking KT" did you beat my brother to death?!!"

guess what MR. evil..seeing how did KT look at you in the end of the episode after being saved..is totally giving me the hint that he is going to beat you and cut you into pieces..or rather after he saw you killing that man with no mercy after he begged you to let him go..now he can see that you are nothing but a monster

shunji..you……he was your friend for the god sake..he told you that your brother killed his family..so what can he do..?!!
Shunji is dead to me now..i was hoping that after he went to his office and seeing that shocked look in his face that he will go back to his mind but NO..he went all the way and told his father about Gaksital..and that evil bastard tortured our dear Kang to..the box of nail scene was awful ..oh my gosh I almost throw up (sorry for that but I hate seeing blood or people screaming)
Thanks god that he was saved..now I hope that he won't hesitate of killing shunji..that look in his face at the end of the episode..I love it..

And next episode..aigooo our MD dressed so nicely so KT's wounds can heal so fast..which I find unbelievable..because that nails in that box literally reached to his bones..oh my gosh ..now i'm crying a river  :(( :(( :(( :((

now i can't wait for tomorrow

I wonder if my video had any influence on Abe doing the Gangnam Style dance at Angel Club lol...

Great episode except KT miraculously being perfectly fine after every fight is getting ridiculous hahaha. That sound effect they put in at the final moments when KT was in the nail cage made me think he was a goner. The nails would have literally pierced and disfigured all his internal organs. Gah, can't wait for tomorrow to see how this pans out.

Hi all !!

I'm Sorry but If Someone Can/Know to translate Tracklist name from OST, it would help me ^^.
In Fact i Will upload OST and in tags I Put also The English name ^^.
Thank you in advance ^^ and sorry for my bad English ^^.

I used : http://www.kjcstar.com/ostd569.html
But I Not Sure...

Original :
01 굿바이데이 - 울랄라세션 02 안되겠더라 - 포맨 (4Men) 03 노을이 지면 - 가비엔제이 (Gavy NJ) 04 그대 내 품에 - 보헤미안 (Bohemian) 05 심판의 날 - 주원 & 이정현 06 그 한마디 - 멜로디데이 07 사랑 그리고 사랑 - 주원 08 안되나봐 - 은유 09 외사랑 - 한채아 10 아파와도 - 이슬비 11 청홍 - 지서윤 12 각시탈 13 Holy 14 운명 15 내가 니 앞에 있는데 16 수호신 17 외사랑 (Orch. Ver.) 18 태극기가 이 땅에

Track 8 ---> 18 to be checked

English :
01 Goodbye day - Ulala Session
02 I Couldn't - 4men
03 When The Sun Sets - Gavy N.J.
04 You In My Arms - Kim Yong-Jin (Bohemian)
05 Judgement Day - Joo Won & Lee Jung Hyun
06 That One Word - Melody Day
07 Love and Love - Joo Won (대표곡, TITLE)
08 Impossible - Eun-U
09 My love - Han Chae Ah <--- or Only Love / Old Love / A Single Love ?
10 Even hurts - Lee Seul Bi
11 Green Red - Ji Seo Yoon <--- blue and red  (Flag's Color) ?
12 Gaksital [bGM]
13 Holy [bGM]
14 Destiny [bGM]
15 I am right beside you [bGM]
16 Guardian - BGM
17 My love (Orch) [bGM] <--- or Only Love / Old Love / A Single Love ?
18 태극기가 이렇게 (National flag on this earth ?) [bGM] <--- i don't Know

Abe knows about the house on the mountain?that strange!i'm thinking that maybe is helping Lee kang TOO ,maybe Lee kang too wants them to know ... maybe he wants to play a game of catching with  Kimura!!!

I've been absent but when I come I come with gifts :D Here are three instrumental pieces from Bridal Mask OST that I know WE ALL love  :x
"I'm Right Beside You" [Track 15] This just makes you cry :(http://youtu.be/gdhjgvpO2dI
"Holy" [Track 13]http://youtu.be/NU_vg79Hfb0
Aaand the kick richard simmons "Gaksital Theme" [Track 12]http://youtu.be/sGctqW3BFdc

Few thoughts about EP 25.
For me, I felt like this was the episode where Kang To & Shunji's friendship died. Like really died. Like RIP died. I used to say that IMO KT will be Shunji's link back to humanity but that it would die for me if Shunji tortures Kang To. Now, I know he didn't to the job himself today, but it was like he would have done it himself. I didn't see no remorse, no compassion, no nothing on SJ's face. He stood there and watched how his father put his lifelong friend in a nail cage and BRUTALLY tortured. I even fast-forwarded that scene because I couldn't watch, it was that horrible :-S And that look at the end of the epi - at that moment it's like KT realized that by the end of this battle one of them WILL die. And with that look, which I interpreted almost like a "Farewell" look, I mentally put a RIP sign on their bromance.
Now for the funny part. When Mok Dan arrived at Baek's home and almost run to Kang To. I was liketumblr_m9i3ucoUmj1qzjfozo1_500.gif
imagining something of this kind is about to happen:tumblr_m3ph2vVlEK1rugps2o1_400.gif
and then...NOTHING HAPPENED. NOT EVEN A HUG. tumblr_m5s56wzMbd1r9yos6o1_500.gif
So in the end I was like this:tumblr_m3xhswCj6G1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

So I've decided. Joo Won's next drama MUST BE ON A CABLE CHANNEL so that we could enjoy ALL of his acting talents.tumblr_m84uttd95B1rn8viw.gif

I loved this episode!! I totally didn't mind that they didn't have any romance. I think I kinda gave up on that aspect. I don't think they're gonna be able to go on dates and express their love anytime soon. Especially not after how SERIOUS it got! For SJ, even if he does feel remorse, it's either KT's life (in SJ's mind, KT killed his brother, threatened his father multiple times, and took his girl), or his life. It's do or die for SJ so I don't think he really has a choice in the matter. But I was surprised at how quickly he got over their conversation and the shocking reveal from KT. And Kimura Taro..... I truly feel no sympathy for him whatsoever. He deserves whatever comes at him.
As for SJ.... I'm conflicted! I want redemption for him, but I really can't see him weasel his way out of Kishokai. The "president" already warned SJ that this is the last chance. I wonder what would happen if he finds out SJ caught him, then lost him [?] 
I also wanna see how KT's father and Kishokai tie in w/ the overall theme of the independence movement. How the heck was KT's dad involved w/ those people anyway? This whole thing further positions SJ as an ENEMY & really makes it unrealistic for any reconciliation between KT & SJ. 

Does anyone know the ratings for ep 25?? 

for me Kang To & Shunji's friendship died the day he killed Kenji and knew truth about his father ... today Lee kang too just  said farewell!!!

It's so unimaginable that next week around this time we are all dying for the FINALE!!!!! How the HECK will we survive after this? I am so gonna miss this drama but I will not rewatch it if KT and MD dont end up together.

marie67 said: It's so unimaginable that next week around this time we are all dying for the FINALE!!!!! How the HECK will we survive after this? I am so gonna miss this drama but I will not rewatch it if KT and MD dont end up together.

@rhaps, just want to let you know you're not alone in crying for Shunji. :) I was crying and I felt a lot of heart-breaks for him and Kangto today.

@serendipity8989, I was hoping for healing, but after ep 26's preview. I rest my case and accept the fact that one of them will die at the end. I just hope it's not Kangto. If Shunji dies, I hope he dies peacefully and finds healings before he does. But it seems to be KT dying more than SJ because KT seemed like he was ready to die today with him trying to stay behind so that SJ can capture him?