[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KT is gonna be back bloodied and wounded? Yes' date=' more KT-MD moments! :x.. [/quote']

@mrdimples OMG! i think i better go book an ICU room at OBession first and place order for tons of "medicines" to revive my poor heart after i watch the finale eps this weekend

:(( :((

You know, every time Park Ki woong does some stupid goofy pose, it messes with my mind T_T
And the text preview... :(( :(( :((
There's really no turning back from here...
@sunshine4ever, either you are stalking me or you are stalking this thread obsessively LOL

@mrdimples : Why do I feel happy that Taro will die? Is that even normal? lol. I guess seeing him putting Kang-to in the nail box hardened my heart towards Kimura Taro. Maybe I'll even cheer Gaksital while he is fighting with Taro in the next episode. But I do have my regretful feelings when it comes to Shunji, I can't hate him so much coz he is like a victim of circumstances. And yes, I would like to see Mokdan x Kang-to moments, especially when Kang-to will appear and Mokdan will see him. ...I'm also a sncker for lovey-dovey moments.

Ok, Kangto, listen up...............after you drink the bean paste soup, you shall show your appreciation. No. I don't mean lick your lips, my boy. Have you forgotten? Let me refresh your memory. 

btw.I love how after every kiss, Joo Won actually steps forward in an almost hug or he will rub her arms. JSY, you are a wonder girl. I would have been a total love wreck. 

I am not liking this. Why do I hear Shunji saying Mok Dan's name. Is he going to capture her somehow and then use her as a bait to get Kangto. Uuurrrggggggg......... And it's obvious that Kangto feels terrible about killing Shunji's father. I wonder how is he going to heal from all these things. I am quite sure he is not doing it to revenge his father's death but because Kimura Taro is a terrible obstacle to the independence cause

@mrdimples, I wonder if Kangto is really going to kill Taro or Taro will commit seppuku to die honourably...but no matter, Shunji will still think it's Kangto's fault. Shunji is just so blinded right now that he does not see who started all these. SIGH. 

@mrdimples, yeah and it would totally be in keeping with Taro's personality and samurai upbringing. But because Shunji is just going to jump to conclusions and he's already crazy, this is just going to push him over the cliff. 
Shunji probably thinks, you took my brother, then you took my woman (never was his but oh well) and now you are taking the last thing/person I have left. You want my life too? I'll die with you? :-SS

Archived