[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

@yren: THE SPITTING MASTER ^:)^. JSY hones her spitting skills and she's getting a lot of practice, this was already her third spitting scene in 17 episodes after all. As they say the third time's the charm since she didn't hit KT with it ;)

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest apache934

Waiting for the Writers and the directors solve the problem about KT if he's really  very severe injury

-when will he come back police station ?

-How will he look like ?

-How about S ?

About the confession scene with KT and MD, I don't think MD did not believe him at all, she was just rather in denial because she did say "I thought Young Master was Gaksital" so maybe theres a chance she did acknowledge him as Young Master but her long harbored hope of Young Master being Gaksital only completely shattered with the revelation. MD is definitely smart enough to consider the fact that  that only the real Young Master and she herself know the full story - therefore, if KT knows about the knife then he MUST be Lee Young. Anywhom, what will crazy Shunji do to Rie once he finds out she attempted to kill his love? Although Shunji is evil, I love the fact that he's so protective of her and still saves the very tiny last bit of his heart and sanity just for her - quite admirable but then again he's possessive and does many things for self-gratification.
JSY's acting was SUPERB. I was afraid for half a second that she wouldn't be able to convey the emotions right. I found out she could cry in one eye like JW too!! forever their shipper <3For some reason, I keep picturing they're going to take a leisurely ride on Silver and have their first kiss on the horse. is that even possible?? then again if they kiss standing it wouldn't look right just cuz JW is too tall

hi guys..

when i woke up i find out that ghost has been aired tonight..then i was like WTF KBS..?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why we don't have a BM today..?!!! WHY for the god sake..?!!!!!!!! am i the only one who think that they do this intentionally...to keep us holding our breath for the next episode..(sorry don't hate my guys..but i'm a crazy fan girl who would sleep for a whole week and only wake up on wednesday)
KBS..you could have ended our suffer..i swear that i couldn't get some good sleep last night..i was imagining so many thing between MD and KT..but i will keep it for myself..LOL

anyway..i'm so upset..Really upset..i'm going to watch last night episode's again and watch the fighting scene for a hundred times so my anger will calm down

>____<

edit:

after watching that amazing fighting scene so many times i couldn't help but notice this..when GS jumped then fell very handsomely in the water..you could see that sling hanging on the behind of his neck ..i don't know if anyone else notice this ..kekeke..i'm crazy..but STILL this scene was soooo epic

938229151.jpg

556361919.jpg

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Guest love_song

hi guys..

when i woke up i find out that ghost has been aired tonight..then i was like WTF KBS..?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why we don't have a BM today..?!!! WHY for the god sake..?!!!!!!!! am i the only one who think that they do this intentionally...to keep us holding our breath for the next episode..(sorry don't hate my guys..but i'm a crazy fan girl who would sleep for a whole week and only wake up on wednesday)

KBS..you could have ended our suffer..i swear that i couldn't get some good sleep last night..i was imagining so many thing between MD and KT..but i will keep it for myself..LOL

anyway..i'm so upset..Really upset..i'm going to watch last night episode's again and watch the fighting scene for a hundred times so my anger will calm down

>____<

edit:

after watching that amazing fighting scene so many times i couldn't help but notice this..when GS jumped then fell very handsomely in the water..you could see that sling hanging on the behind of his neck ..i don't know if anyone else notice this ..kekeke..i'm crazy..but STILL this scene was soooo epic

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OH MAN!@shajoona !!!
I can't watch that scene the same way again!! it went from badass to awesomely funny!!!
I'll take your find with another...2uxtk6e.jpg
Do you see what's wrong this this scene?.....
Electronic card key door! wow, 1930's Korea were reallyyyyy innovative weren't they?! LOL!!

@DDuk: Good eyes =D> I must say there is suprisingly little of these anachronisms in the whole show but there are some still, like some of the cars look more from 1950's or more in the costume department, however, in this case I understand that designing and making a whole new wardrobe for so many characters would be burden on time and budget and I admire that the production can get out maximum from what they've got.

But still here is a couple of mine:

1) The curious case of plastic water bottle in 1930's :-O

35c0pjd.png

2) Rie, even Twiggy would envy you this miniskirt /:)

2ephhsz.png

Why o why dont we have any spoilers yet? It amazes me how they can film it without releasing any spoilers. If only the writer could tell me a few words in the line of: Mokdan and Kangto will have their happy ending together, then I would have been less anxious.

If the show has a happy ending, then I will marathon the drama again in 3days!

Guest ricecak3

Why o why dont we have any spoilers yet? It amazes me how they can film it without releasing any spoilers. If only the writer could tell me a few words in the line of: Mokdan and Kangto will have their happy ending together, then I would have been less anxious.

If the show has a happy ending, then I will marathon the drama again in 3days!

Guest alysanne

Gosh every site i go they are all bashing Mok Dan!! poor girl.!!!!...i think her anger towards kang to is justifiable considering what happened from the past...she cannot just accept it and be lovey dovey to him overnight just because he said he is the young master! it will just make the story very unrealistic....the girl is in a complete dilemma right now...being in her situation as captive of the japs and with her father endangered for execution...she cannot rationalize it all...plus she idealistically believed that her young master is gaksital, a perfect hero who saved joseon people against the japs, and not the other way around!.....i just feel sorry for her especially that the bashing are becoming personal...i believe that JSY nailed the role of Mok Dan Considering she's a new comer.....tsk tsk tsk.. [-( [-( [-( [-(

Guest serendipity8989

hey, @ricecak3 are you saying there were two diff. manhwas that featured Lee Kang To as the main character? Gakistal and Swetongso?? I'm so confused by the spoiler. Could you explain again?
I like the first explanation better =P But both storylines seem very similar. Are they the same, or two different manhwas? 

Guest wtvr123

Is it just me that I keep waiting for new episode LOL

It's like I'm hoping for them to surprise us >> Like it will ever happen
maybe it's like a habit XD I keep refreshing the page

Guest sunshine4ever

I see that most of us are overtaken by episode 17. I love everyone's creations! Thank you for sharing them. :)

The comic strips look so good, but I wish it has English translation. Does anyone know if they actually translate the comic into English? I think the script for this drama is different from the original right? Was Kangto also bad at the beginning and then turn different? Similar plot?

-edit-
I'll not be home (as often) from today onward until the end of this weekend, so I think it's logical to just wait for subs to come out and watch it with good quality version for episode 17. ^^ Can't wait for the subs. I hope you guys enjoy your Friday and catch the Olympics! :)

Guest ricecak3

The comic strips look so good, but I wish it has English translation. Does anyone know if they actually translate the comic into English?

Here is a rambling of mine on a few shippy romantic scenarios I'd like to see between KT and MD :x:

1. MD nursing KT to health and helping him keep his cover
  2. KT and MD dancing together (I can't get it out of my mind from the moment he asked her out in episode 11 8->)
  3. KT and MD riding on Gaksital's horse in the fields, him without a mask and in casual clothes, similar to the scene in Princess' Man
  4. KT and MD having a cladestine romantic meeting and kissing in a narrow passage or behind a column... :\">

Guest flipz

yeyayasds.png

I think that bracelet is going to screw KT's cover over from Rie.

P.S.

A signature that people can use for people who loved the MD's revelation.
gallll.png 

Archived