[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

@mrdimples I had such a giggle over this, haha. I'm for Mr. Pants-on-Fire. He does look dashing (pun intended) while running about. Also, he does it in suit. Bonus points. ;) I'm sure if you put Mok Dan at the finish line he can get there in record time. ;) Oh don't get me started on the Kimuras. Hehe. The last time Shunji actually shot someone I was more than surprised. In fact I asked my good friend if there were any horses around because I thought he was aiming at one. ;)
Also @mrdimples thank you so much for that Spring Awakening video you posted some pages back. :) Yes, I was the one who mentioned that the musical is pretty racy and not for really young viewers. There are some racier scenes in the musical and the naughtiest features the main characters so I wonder how they did it when Joo Won played the part. I imagine when he's in character he just goes with it.

@briseis when trying to post a video from youtube click on the "SHARE" button below the video. You'll then see the direct link and the embed option. Choose the direct link, copy/paste that in your post. Don't take the URL from the top of the browser. Its actually different to the link in the share section. :) 
I have mixed feelings about him taking on a new drama at the moment. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see him in something else. Gosh, I do. If he had something else this year I'd be glued to my screen again. But the poor guy is exhausted as it is and I wonder if there will truly be any time to rest if he takes something else on. Its probably why his side is quiet about it at the moment. I'm actually so glad they are getting some time now to catch up with filming and probably with some much needed rest. :)

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gah! excited for ep 18!

and no, no, no to kim taehee, if joo won is really cast for that drama. please! i'm probably one of the few who don't think she's as beautiful as everyone makes her to be. but that's not my issue with her, kim taehee isn't a strong actor. to put her next to joo won would be so meh. no offense to the unnis out there, but i'm tired of the young guy-noona pairings in recent dramas. i want them to pair joo won with a girl around his age or younger. i love that mok dan is youthful. ha. my mind is compiling a list of actresses i think would be fitting for the role if joo won really is cast. ^^

Guest y101y

I don't like KTH as an actress... She doesn't make her characters believable. I hope they bring in a new face to match Joo Won, if he takes the new drama of course. Joo Won is a awesome actor and everyone in BM as well!!! Keep up the great work BM Team!!!

Joo Won was shooting 2 Days and 1 Night in the past two days, so I think the new behind the scene pics are shot without him.  Here are some of the latest pics of Joo Won shooting 2D1N.  I saw them on Baidu. :)

e7cd7b899e510fb33d42f603d933c895d0430cce

0e2442a7d933c89585e33befd11373f083020080

c83d70cf3bc79f3dd37d47a4baa1cd11738b2981  8718367adab44aed57c11d70b31c8701a08bfb93a044ad345982b2b76b24b85031adcbef77099befd01373f082025aaf9848ff5ffbedab64034f1a2fb3119313b07eca80d626b873912397dda1448307

@amlogos_10 thank for sharing these sweet pics! *___*

Waaa, he's so cute, my lovely baby! *fangirl mode*

Joo Won, come to me, i have a comfortable home, with air conditioned and a very big bed all for you... Ghghgh! *madness* =)

Guest aondb

ahhhhhhhhhh.... I really like Joowon in 1 night 2 days. It's funny how he acts so differently there, and you get mindf***ed if you watch him in that show right after Gaksital ♥

@amlogos_10 thank for sharing these sweet pics! *___*

Waaa, he's so cute, my lovely baby! *fangirl mode*

Joo Won, come to me, i have a comfortable home, with air conditioned and a very big bed all for you... Ghghgh! *madness* =)

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"Joo Won's Manner Legs, The Upper Half Of Their Bodies Are Serious...His Legs Are Spread Apart "Funny"

5489-joo-won-s-manner-legs-the-upper-hal

Joo Won's manner legs received attention.

Recently on the official homepage of KBS2 Wednesday Thursday "Bridal Mask," the behind the scenes stories and videos were revealed.

In the video that was revealed, Park Ki Woong points his gun towards Joo Won. This scene is an extremely suspenseful one, but the video that revealed the truth about this scene made people laugh.

Joo Won, with a tall height of 185cm, spread his legs apart to match his height with actor Park Ki Woong. Even though the top half of their bodies are serious, his legs being spread apart made people laugh.

Netizens responded, "That was funny," "Dramas are like this," "What happens outside of the camera is funny."

credit: Koreaportal.com

Joo won hahahahahahaa :)) :)) he is so funny, :x

Guest Starlitelet

apologies for interrupting you guys' posts. but i have some thing to say about JW's possible new drama          Though I really am excited to see him again, I have icky feelings about Kim Tae Hee being the most likely female lead. First of all, please do not condemn me for this, she is def very beautiful to look at but her acting (from my experience with her past dramas) has been cringe inducing, that is being unable to bring depths to her characters. Moreover, there is a biiiiig age gap between them, though generation gap is more of the problem. It seems nowadays, kdramas are trying to promote young actors (not so much new young acresses) who possess the looks but sometimes not the experience, and to bring up the ratings, they would pair them with older and more experienced actresses. However, I find their chemistry off most of the time. 

A Korean fan's snap shots of the shooting of Bridal Mask Ep18.  Pictures are taken from Krdrama forum.

From the pictures, we see SJ maybe at Sunwha's house, is trying to catch KT/Gaksital at Sunwha's house???  :-SS

9f6ffe13gw1dvdilxbgqij.jpg

Credit: Joo Won China Fan Club/Krdrama Forum

Before There was Gaksital, there was Baker King and Ojagkyo Brothers...........Before Joo Won, there was my life as I know it..................Joo Won!!! What have you done to me????!!!!
I am fantasizing about those strong hands...........

9e3df8dcd100baa13490b92f4710b912c9fc2ee2

b7fd5266d0160924b8b85c8fd40735fae7cd3480
and the kdrama staples-forced kisses. Eh...it has not appeared yet in Gaksital. Can I vote for Mok Dan to force kiss Kang To? ok, ok, I wasn't projecting my dream, reallyyyyy....

0df431adcbef7609e2fe670b2edda3cc7dd99ea9aa64034f78f0f7368319b2950a55b319eac413ba

now, you see some fangirl's dream do come true..................

5882b2b7d0a20cf4972f004b76094b36adaf99e3

Source: pictures from baidu Joo Won Fanclub page

"Before There was Gaksital, there was Baker King and Ojagkyo Brothers...........Before Joo Won, there was my life as I know it..................Joo Won!!! What have you done to me????!!!!"
Recovering somewhat from those pics, I agree with the baidu fans. See the similarity in the way Joo Won hugs his onscreen lover and his kisses really makes one think that this is his way of expressing in REAL life. I love how he uses his entire body language to love. I have said it countless times that in OB where he made me ship TH&JE from reel life to real life, the reason why viewers were so sucked into their love is because Joo Won uses an entire range of body language, gestures and many other little things that convey his being hopelessly in love. 
I know sometimes the script is the problem but if you leave it to him, he will never do those one arm bandit embrace or kisses where his hands are at his side, if his hands are not on the face, he is holding the girl's hands then as he always did with Uee in OB. 
In real life, quite like what we see on 1N2D, Joo Won is a terribly affectionate and physically expressive type of guy.
And look at the way he hugs that fan, netizens' envious comments ran : Even if she was smothered to death, she will die a happy woman!

Guest sunshine4ever

Ahh, Joo Won used to have skinny cheeks. I like his skinny cheeks!

Don't think this was posted before. Credit's on the gif for the first one and the other two, I'm not sure. If they are yours, do let me know.

4i0pbt.gif

11jb41y.gif

9902f6.gif
thanks to Freya from Kites for these gifs

-----

this gif by cravey kills me:
tumblr_m7qjq1hOVG1r0td7go7_400.gif

when Mok Dan took off Kangto's mask, it was only half of his face and then he looked up at her showing half of his other face. I can't wait for an extension of her expression when she saw his full face.

I was right for 18° episode (i think). It seems (second group of pics) that Shunji is inside Seonwa's house, and take in hostage her and her little brother. He probably wants to know where Gaksital is, Rie must have told him that he's injuried and that he's escaped with Mokdan, so Mokdan arrives there (first group of pics) and nobody catch her, because Shunji is inside, and is waiting her arrive. Kang To is probably in Baekgun's house, but... Oh my god, how can they resolve this?

Archived