Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Is it only me or did they really give Gaksital's wig a new haircut? :-/

About KT's injuries - I'm really curious with what magic potions they are going to nurse him to health because from what I've seen of his wounds he's in serious need of transfusion (I mean the amount of blood he lost :-S) and MD can't exactly march to the hospital counter to check Gaksital in.

I hope KBS doesn't expect me to wait until Monday/Tuesday for the video preview of episode 18 :-w.

By the way, i am so amazed how the writer connects the value of the knife between KT and MD . Flashback showed how boonyi struggled to seek for help for KT but went back wounded (and reaches out the knife to KT before she went unconscious ) then boom at the ending scene, it was KT's turn coming back to her to return the knife .
__
quick recap  by kdramachoa

contains spoilers! 

@cravey, your gifs never fail to crack me up. Where on earth do you find these?!?! Can you make a gif of Kangto scowling when he saw kidnap Mok Dan in the car? He looked so hot in there! XD

I'm always amazed by how people can cry with tears falling out of one eye only. Kangto you broke our hearts into pieces!!! 
My jaws dropped when Gaksital appeared to help the Independence fighters. I felt so happy for Kangto when the guy hugged with. Like he's finally getting some well deserved love (albeit behind a mask). 

By the way, i am so amazed how the writer connects the value of the knife between KT and MD . Flashback showed how boonyi struggled to seek for help for KT but went back wounded (and reaches out the knife to KT before she went unconscious ) then boom at the ending scene, it was KT's turn coming back to her to return the knife .

__

quick recap 

by kdramachoa

by the way, my heart skipped a beat when i heard Gaksital / Joo Won's hoarse voice ;))
eta :
shun  ji's lucid interval :

tumblr_m7q5ukkb1j1ryh54po1_1280.jpgtumblr_m7q5ukkb1j1ryh54po2_1280.jpgtumblr_m7q5ukkb1j1ryh54po3_1280.jpgtumblr_m7q5ukkb1j1ryh54po4_1280.jpg
SLAPS !  bitchslap.gif
tumblr_m7q5ukkb1j1ryh54po5_1280.jpg

I'm always amazed by how people can cry with tears falling out of one eye only. Kangto you broke our hearts into pieces!!! 

My jaws dropped when Gaksital appeared to help the Independence fighters. I felt so happy for Kangto when the guy hugged with. Like he's finally getting some well deserved love (albeit behind a mask). 

@lyra_brillantez
"shun ji's lucid interval"
That's Dr Jekyll LOL
I have been keeling over, gushing my bias Joowon to no end but with this episode I must say PKW is simply brillant. Look at his face in the scene where he was with Mok Dan. 

OMG Love this episode to death~ XD Judging by KT's wounds he's on the verge of faint... Haven't seen Baek Gun in awhile now, so maybe in the next episode, he'll show up to help his young master, guide them to a safe place to treat KT and (I'm sure MD remembers Baek from her flashbacks) he will explain everything to MD, of how KT is Gaksital and how they all misunderstood him all along. Good to have someone reliable to prove his true identity without suspicion. So happy KT won't have to be lonely anymore, because he'll have comrades (and his love) from now on I'm sure of it. ^__^
Episode 18 won't be airing this week...Thats why no preview... Oh man this drama is killing me beating heart... lol.. well it'll beat again next episode... sigh~

so no episode  tomorrow ?is it true?no preview?can't wait  untill next week!great episode!

The big reveal scene :x http://youtu.be/XuSOG49MglY
Now rewatching my eyes just tear up watching how he arrives on horseback all wounded and pale and how she slowly takes that mask off and you can see how she's torn between being afraid of whom she'll find behind that mask but at the same time wanting to see the man who's risked his own life so many times to save her and help their common cause. It's just all so emotional + that heartbreaking music in the backgroundtumblr_loge7kgvHL1qhafj6.gif

@mojobobo: specially for you, my amigo ;)tumblr_m7q6ypdSjb1r0td7go1_400.gif tumblr_m7q6ypdSjb1r0td7go2_400.gif
tumblr_m7q6ypdSjb1r0td7go3_400.gif tumblr_m7q6ypdSjb1r0td7go4_400.gif
If you want them on your tumblr, PLEASE DON'T STEAL & REPOST, JUST REBLOG! ;)

Jun Katsuyama: *&%#@ Gaksital! Do you know how many times I had to go to the washroom to make sure my hair is in order? I even had to use my phone to check. I am going to get you, you SOB!
Jun.png