[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here I am with my Gaksital obsession. I was thinking of Mokdan's reaction after discovering Kangto is Gaksital. She for sure wont let him die like that but when he is better she will blame him I think. She will tell him that it must have been fun to keep his identity from her, and maybe she will even tell him something like 'dont ever save me again, I will rather die than being debted to someone like you'.

But this means the long awaited kiss is coming soon :D. My prediction of it happening in ep 18 is sadly not gonna come true :(, so it must be in ep 20 or so...

Wayoooo so unfair!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw Ghost ep 18 being uploaded so it has just aired today! WTH?! Why no Gaksitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal?

Ok, I will just stick with the fact that the cast can get some rest. But still...

@marie67 And here I am with my Gaksital obsession. I was thinking of Mokdan's reaction after discovering Kangto is Gaksital. She for sure wont let him die like that but when he is better she will blame him I think. She will tell him that it must have been fun to keep his identity from her, and maybe she will even tell him something like 'dont ever save me again, I will rather die than being debted to someone like you'.

Guest crazy lulu

i'm helping with two weddings these next two weeks, one of them my brother's, and sad to say, but i don't think i would've made it without my gaksital fix. ha! my sanity, escape from reality. ~

i'm with the rest of you, much boredom. i guess i'll get to work on my tasks for the weddings. :))

soompi-ep17kangtomokdan.png

oh yeah.. i miss my sig. ^^

I've been browsing the comments section on Softy's website and noticed a great post explaining the possible scenario of MD's survival during the events 13 years ago:

"Priya says:

July 26, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Because of paucity of time neither I could watch BM live nor leave a comment. So this blog has always helped me. Thanks a million for the recaps dear Softy.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Does anyone wonder how D was saved years before? And what made K’s brother save her again and again?

I think it was Baek who saved D. He also kept track of her all these years.

If the horse is going to take them to Baek’s home in the woods, all of D’s confusion, if she has any, will be eliminated. Baek, sure has grown old, but D will be able to recognise him.

It would be interesting to see a scene where Damsari would tell MD about how KT'd killed the fellow police officer to save the woman while really helping Damsari to escape I'd like to see the expression on her face because while there were many actions that deserved KT her anger and contempt there were also others that she misundersood and wronged him while assuming only the worst of him. I fully understand why she would hate him but he never tried to manipulate her by lies and false pretenses.

Here is a rambling of mine on a few shippy romantic scenarios I'd like to see between KT and MD :x:

1. MD nursing KT to health and helping him keep his cover
  2. KT and MD dancing together (I can't get it out of my mind from the moment he asked her out in episode 11 8->)
  3. KT and MD riding on Gaksital's horse in the fields, him without a mask and in casual clothes, similar to the scene in Princess' Man
  4. KT and MD having a cladestine romantic meeting and kissing in a narrow passage or behind a column... :\">

@yren: THE SPITTING MASTER ^:)^. JSY hones her spitting skills and she's getting a lot of practice, this was already her third spitting scene in 17 episodes after all. As they say the third time's the charm since she didn't hit KT with it ;)

Guest whodat

Bridal Mask Weekly Jabbering:

Shunji, Shunji, Shunji. Dude you let me down. Did you really have to go to Mok Dan and badmouth Kang To. Seriously man, that was low.

Will there be a Khisokai turn coat and who might it be, Rie and/or Shunji? Rie's path to redemption, if one exists, will be a lot similar to Kang To's because her reasons for hating Joseon seem similar to Kang To's (1st Gen). For Shunji however, i think it has to be something tragic. Something will have to happen to make him realize that as long as the beef between Joseon and Japan continues, the kids whom he still says he cares about, have no future.

I also have this feeling that Hideki will be impressed by Shunji and might even want to make him the next Khisokai leader.

If a Khisokai member is to find out Gaksital's identity, I hope it doesn't happen too late in the drama. Since Kang To found out about Rie, manipulation games will soon be underway. For things to be more interesting, i think a 'bad guy'  needs to find out.

What will richard simmons Shunji more, the fact that Rie tried to kill Mok Dan or the fact that Gaksital escaped with Mok Dan? Can't wait to see his conversation with Rie. Will Mok Dan's rescue put Kang To back on the suspects list?

Shunji and Rie make the perfect dysfunctional couple...LOL

Archived