[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CoCo4More

I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!! I also love Joo Won Oppa! Joo Won oppa's acting is the best!!!! This is one of the best dramas i watched!!!! Joo Won Oppa and Bridal Mask! FIGHTING!!!

The Real Reason Why Mok Dan Haters Hate Her

That was posted in jest, well, partly. I meant people are jealous Mok Dan because she has 2 hot guys in love with her. And that BTS pic brings out the attention Mok Dan gets, LOL

@flipz: Theoretically, your assumption could be correct but I don't think that KT who's been so careful never to betray his voice or any other personal characteristic feature , look, he even changed his hairstyle while wearing the mask =D> so it would be more difficult to recognize him so it seems improbable that he would wear the same accessory as Gaksital had. KT knows that keeping his cover is as important as him fighting as Gaksital.

@mrdimples: Your explanation seems plausible. I checked a few scenes and it could be this string:iwokeg.png

Guest alysanne

To be quite frank, I think a lot of people liked

City Hunter

because of Lee Min Ho. Hey, it's cool if you liked 

City Hunter

for other reasons. Though, I strongly believe that many fans will automatically deem 

City Hunter

as great because their favorite actor is playing a vigilante. How sexy is that now? 

Add in Park Min Young into the equation, then you have two young, good-looking people. Hmmm... some cute scenes b/w two well loved actors will make some people roar even louder.

Then again, I thought 

City Hunter

was sugarcoated and unrealistic. 

Guest sannouna

waaaaaaah i've seen episode 17 & it's deabak hihihiit's the first time that our hero gakchital speaks in the drama kkkkkkkkkk

Guest aikawaringo

ricecak3

wrote:

»

Yeah Swetongso had a different plot line, Kang To's best Japanese friend "Uehara" opposes his own country, he is the "Swetongso" hero for Korea. Kang To kills him, then takes over as the hero. In this manhwa however, he leaves his lover and dies in the end.

Guest sunshine4ever

DDuk posted this picture before which caused me to laugh hard, so here's another picture with the hole from modern time. We can peek through the hole to see who's the visitor outside . Anyway, I don't think that was invented at that time either. Bridal Mask production definitely would appreciate us if we can point this out. lol. I appreciate the looks of the hotel though. It looks totally classic.

The two scenes I watched when I am/was on the run from episode 17 were just two scenes: 1. The one Mok Dan yelled at Kang To and 2. The fighting scene and the uncovering of BM's face. Those two scenes were so goooooooooooood and they're overtaken me.

2nbc0o6.jpg

Joowon promoting a healthy sleeping campaign for this company, Sofraum. The campaign is to promote the importance of a good sleep. Sofraum is a bedding company. Artistes from SIM entertainment Kang Byul, Uhm Tae Woong, Uhm Tae Hwa and Joo Won are taking part.Isn't it a irony that poor Joo Won who has barely 30 mins of sleep is taking part in this. Who knows, maybe that's how great this Sofraums products are, their bed and pillow give you such deep, restful sleep that only 30 minutes is all you need, LOL!Well, all I ask for is the sleeping partner on the extreme right, heck the peripherals.
Oops. Image got removed. Can only go to this page on baidu and see.http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1753873873

Archived