Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Shunji was manipulating Mokdan and putting Kangto in a bad side. He told her she surely didnt believe Kangto loving her? while mocking him. and she told him are u crazy? Basically Shunji put the blame on Kangto

Damsari believes Kangto and told him the whereabouts of his comrades and Kangto went there and made a plan

and the ending!!!!

Mokdan was rescued by Kangto as Gaksital and he got wounded sever and told her to escape...she escaped and prayed for him while waiting in the forest. Then Gaksitals horse came with Gaksital lying on him and Mokdan saw the knife holding in his hands and she put the mask away!!!!!!!!! And she was amazed/touched/cried/ and Kangto passed out. Thats the BEST ending so far!!!

OMG THE ENDING!!!!!!...MY MOTHER WATCHED THE LIVE STREAMING TOGETHER WITH ME EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND A THING!!! BUT WE WERE BOTH JUMPING THE WHOLE TIME...MY GOD BEST EPISODE EVER....WHOOOOOWWWW!!!

i am a lurker and you guys just made me stop lurking. Wow KBS really just had to stomp my heart delaying giving such an amazing cliffhanger like that. It's going to get harder for our couple too now that MD knows. Is KT going to explain everything to her and I sincerely hope he doesn't do it near anyone ar at the circus because we all know there are spies everywhere. =(( This is going to be one long week waiting for next episode.

omo omo...got to see only the ending of the episode but was left with a huge smile on my face :D
Rei finally got some major butt kiccking!!!!!! woohoo!!! and what made it more satisfying was that Kang To was the one knocking her down from her almighty "i'm the best" pedestal along with her sidekick!!! So freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!
So Mok Dan finally knows that Kang To is gaksital! I thought i wouldn't see the revelation for another couple of weeks but this is just pure amazing! \m/
This episode is like my birthday gift even though i didn't even get to see the whole thing yet!!! Can't wait to watch it...tooo bad we have to wait until next week to see what happens next :-<

Annyeong BM chingu deul *wave*

Oh my goodness, tonite's episode kept my butt stuck on my seat the whole time. Gosh, when Lee Kang To told Mokdan that he is the young master. She didnt believe him at all. Well, at least she didnt spit at his face like what she did to Shunji. I'm wondering if Shunji still love her or not, or just acting in front of her to gain her trust to tell him who is Gaksital. When Mokdan didnt believe him at all, Shunji became mad and slapped her.

The ending was DDAEBAK!! I was talking to myself and my daughter was wondering whether I'm ok or not. I have to tell her I'm talking to myself as the episode is getting more and more exciting. When Lala (sorry i forget her Japanese name) asked her bodyguard to capture Mokdan and brought her to the room. She asked the bodyguard to kill Mokdan but then that moment was saved by a flying sharp object from Gaksital.

Gaksital managed to rescue Mokdan and ran away with her but then, both Lala and the bodyguard chased after them. As a result, Gaksital got injured by the bodyguard twice. Luckily in the end, he managed to knock out Lala and the bodyguard. That time Mokdan has ran away after throwing her beloved knife to distract the bodyguard's attention from Gaksital. Well, Mokdan ran to the woods and prayed. She sat there and waited. Lastly she heard a noice and looked up. Gaksital's horse came with the injured Gaksital. Mokdan approached the horse and slowly took off the Bridal Mask. Lee Kang To's face is revealed!!!! At last Mokdan know now that Lee Kang To told her the truth about him being the young master. And then *grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* the episode endsssss.

Aigooooooo so frustrating, how to wait for next Wednesday again. I'm so pissed right now *grin*

I cannot believe I just post and found a whole bunch of posts afterward...looks like we all watched it live and reacted the same way. The last 1 minute of this episode was awesome. MD will find more healing as she was in such a great denial earlier in the episode when KT spilled his heart and she didn't believe him. YES. AWESOME. Please learn some Kung Fu, MD, so you can protect your young master.

I can not be the only one who was cursing out the screen because we had to waste 10 minutes with the Count? Today especially, WHO CARES??!!
  Other than that ,this episode is pure AWESOMESAUCE!    
  I can't believe we have to wait until next week! Stupid Olympics! (just kidding...sort of)

if I could send million roses to the writers & directors  today

It's a wonderful episode !!!

thanks Gaskital team ....all of you make my day .....

Jo Won is the best !!!

This is pretty much how I'm right now :Dtumblr_m7pzi4IlXT1qlohbe.gif
tumblr_m7pzhpHn2l1qlohbe.gif
tumblr_m7pzflv6xr1qlohbe.gif
tumblr_m7pziyHKbr1qlohbe.gif
tumblr_m7pzhbps2o1qlohbe.gif

Basically you all know my story. I DIDN'T WANT Mok Dan to find out Kang To is Gaksital. I wanted her to fall for KT as himself but then...I didn't know what happened today. But after that talk and everything and how she didn't believe him - I WANTED HER TO FIND OUT EVERYTHING!!! And then SHE DID!!!!! OMG, I'M SO BLOODY HAPPY RIGHT NOW! On the other hand - Mok Dan I am extremely angry with you!!! How could she just leave Gaksital to fight those two schmuks alone??!! I mean WTF?? It's not like she's completely helpless [-X
BUT HOW EPIC WAS THAT FIGHT SCENE IN WATER???!!!! I swear Bridal Mask has the most amazing cinematography!!!! 8->

:D annyeong cravey, LOLOLOL I just love your animated pictures. They made me laugh outright at my computer screen.

The 1st, 3rd and 5th really described how I feel too watching the ending of the episode and have to wait the next episode next week!!! I think I wont sleep well tonight thinking about whats gonna happen!!! hahahhahhahahha

OH HOLY >>>   This episode was so riveting ... and when she slowly walks to him and took the mask off... I was jumping up and down with joy.   What this OTP is doing to me???? I totally love them.  I don't know how I am supposed to survive the whole week until next Wednesday 'sighs'. I can't wait for more KT-MD romantic scene now that his mask is off. Beginning of next week's episode should be good, full on of KT-MD, pleeease. I can't wait for their confrontation and heart-to-heart talk and we just might get our wish granted to see MD taking KT back to the his hideout since he is badly injured. I am glad that the writer makes MD to be the FIRST to take his mask off and  know of his identity. I can't think of anyone else who is more appropriate. Now that everything is out in the open, their romance can truly begin... KANGDAN fighting!!!!

It was an awesome episode..I agreed with cravey, I want MD to fall for him as KT not as Gaksital.

I can't wait for next Wednesday...Thank you everyone for the spoilers.

OMG  GAKSITAL WHAT R YOU DOING TO ME??!!
So I escaped form my work "to make some paper work" to know what happen in this episode and I dont regret my decision lol

OMG finally like finally MD knows she has to see to believe... but I'm glad cause it gives a plus 
now I'm dying to know how tehir relationship will work you know let's wait for cuteness XDDDDDD
hugs all for your spoilers those make my pain less painful lol xD

I know there are recaps for the episodes, but does anyone know of a site that actually reviews and/or have insights for Bridal Mask? I know other series has it, but I don't really bookmark the website so I don't know of any. If you know one will you please let me know. Thanks.

I hope you guys will find something good to do tomorrow. BM is a whole day journey for me because I have to wait for subs to come out and rewatch. This whole day tomorrow will be spent doing something else (hopefully more productive) and I'm so grateful there is a break for the cast especially for Joo Won and those actors who had not been able to sleep enough hours if it's possible. I hope he accept the new drama and/or rumor is actually true. I get to watch more of him after this. ^__^

@sunshine4ever 
     you can try dramabeans, but it will be up tomorrow at 11:30am pacific time....the recaps there are really good, detailed and with good insights as well!!!