Can You Tolerate Spicy Food?

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

Guest lenkija

No, not at all. Even what most people classify as 'mild' kills me.
I grew up in Indonesia where pretty much everything is spicy which made everything harder for me. ;____;

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jphenrybrown

before, i love spicy food so much that every meal very course i have to with spicy sauce until half year ago, my tongue have a white stain~ it cannot stand spicy food ~ that's sad~ now, none of my meal is spicy~   

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chibiottoman

I love spicy food, I mean when there's no spice in a food I just can't stand eating it but.. since I got that endoscopy and stomach problems stuff ,people around me don't let me eat that kinda stuff...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ajummanim

I love spicy food but unfortunately can't tolerate them.. my ears start to feel hot and my tears fall down then I give up :(

• 2 months later...
Guest Tina Fang

I love spicy food! When I have ramen or udon or any other soup noodles, I dump in spoonfuls of pepper sauce. No kidding.I also love super spicy hot pot. I usually have a glass of cold milk with me in preparation for super spicy meals. I could do without, but it helps.I also have a fondness for curry, both Thai and Indian style, and the redder the peppers the better.

to a certain degree, i mean like spicy curry i can handle but like spicy peppers, its just to dry and i cant swallow it but i mean there hasnt been very many things i couldnt handle but i prefer not to because it messes up my stomach

No no no no no!
Ever play pepper roulette? Well, I have and I lost bad...in front of a really cute girl.....and then I accidentally rubbed my eyes and had to run out of the restaurant screaming and crying.
Oh and CVS was closed so I couldn't buy any milk!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest spicystrawberry

I love spicy food but depend on my mood day. No matter how spicy, I can finish it the whole thing :D but I am not that kind that every meal have to be spicy. Lol.

Guest ms. rachellica

filipinos typically don't have many spicy dishes in their cuisine, which is probably why i have low tolerance, but i like having a little kick in my food. i don't like it when it becomes so overbearing that i can't finish it. eating is something that i enjoy, why would i want something to get in the way of that? lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest purinpurin

I love spicy food. I'm having a hard time finding something spicy enough to satisfy me though. T-T Need to get Trinidad Scorpion Seeds soon!

• 9 months later...

Archived