Can You Tolerate Spicy Food?

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm tryna get better at it as I'd like to believe (hope) that my tolerance increases over time if I eat it, but idk... I still eat spicy food, but it's certainly not easy yet haha xD Just the other day I ate something moderately spicy and my noes was running and eyes watering when I ate to quick ^^" I was hungry!! xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just can't tolerate myself eating spicy foods.  I remembered way back when I was still in grade school, my friends used to eat a viand with chili pepper. I was tempted to taste it and ate a spoonful of it with rice and then all of a sudden, my sweat and tears kept falling. I loved the taste of the meal but I cannot stand the chili pepper in it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/12/2012 at 0:58 AM, Eun_neptune_Him said:

I used to eat so many different spicy foods when I was little. I come from an East Indian family so of course we have to have traditional food spicy. But nowadays I just can't take it anymore that I have to have a glass of milk with me every time. All i can feel is my whole face burning up. Then after eating I have to keep drinking milk till my stomach cools down :sweatingbullets: Whenever I have butter chicken with rice for example, I have to add a little butter milk because it's too much to handle.

HI!I am the spicy food lover.I can tolerate the spicy food.Extra topping of spice filled my mouth with water.

On 2/28/2017 at 1:20 PM, pureawesome said:

I've seen Buzzfeed videos where they taste the spiciest chips and instant noodles, so yeah, I have something new to try.

the spiciness level in Buzzfeed is so tolerate-able imo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived