Guest Eun_neptune_Him

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest StephenKearney

No, I can't tolerate spicy food because it is harmful for our health.I suggest you to all please do not take too much spice in your food.

Spicy food gives me life! I love ddeokbokki and kimchi stew ~ both quite spicy.

It is not unhealthy, in fact, it is healthy and helps with speeding up our metabolism. Obviously too much of anything is a bad thing.

• 1 month later...

The food in my country is not very spicy. I love spicy food every once in a while. I like my pizza spicy. I love indian chicken curry. My mom tells me to cut back, that im addicted to food that are spicy. But i dont think they are too spicy. They are just normal.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I like spicy food and I used to eat stuff very spicy. I just enjoy the feeling. But gradually I found whenever I ate something spicy I would feel uncomfortable, and then I try to eat less spicy food. I was wondering whether the spicy food can be carcinogenic? I just worry about it a lot, because I saw a page, it said many common foods could be carcinogenic, is it true? Reference Hope it's not true. I like those foods a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

is it really possible for human beings to enjoy the pain from the hot food?

well i don't understand but it's true that there is some good spicy i can tolerate.

on the other hand there is also a bad spicy which is just crazy and i won't try any of it in my life

i think this is the perfect example of a good spicy that people like and people can tolerate.

• 7 months later...

Archived