Guest lililovelilica

alekaonu said:

Annyeong Faithlings

OMG all the pics of GC's face being superimposed makes my day today :). Thanks so much.

@lililovelilica thanks for the Black and White pics of Lee Min Ho. For me, I dun really care what colors hes in, he looks darn dashing and gorgeous in whatever he wears anyway, even being topless still manage to look dashing :x  but do keep those gorgeous pics of Lee Min Ho coming........I wanna drool in front of my pc in office right now

icesiren said: @briseis:: I honestly don't know. i'm at a loss about everything at this point. I'm re-reading my translation and making corrections as I go. The nuances of translation...  X_X.  Its clear that CY wants ES to leave; and ES wants to stay. But they want to enjoy the time they have left with each other, no matter what the outcome is.  But then there is that pesky GC to deal with -  a difficult task since CY is still experiencing troubles with his hand (aka reconciling his purpose in life with his new perspective on life).   
additionally, did anyone else notice that the outfit CY is wearing (blue) is the one he was wearing in ES's dream that she had while she was sick from the first poisoning? (The one where she kisses a "dead" CY on the forehead while crying).  I remember an old spoiler someone posted on dcinside about how Writer Song said that house [where CY was lying "dead"] would be seen again in the last episode of Faith. Aiigo.. i'm going crazy. between Faith and the Hurricane. .... :((

still praying for happy ending. 

Thank you @icesiren for the translation...Monday seems like it will be sad episode but on the bright side many OTP moments!  If episode 23 is a sad one then the last episode must be a happy one.  Think positive...think positive.... Praying for a HEA for our OTP.... [-O< [-O<

toychoi said: vangsweetie637 said: @toychoi: whoa? our Dajeang agrees to be held captive by you and not his woman! I think your therapy skills have tremendous positive results then ;) Do keep him in your safe hands until then. But just be sure..and High Doctor wanted me to tell you, that you send her General to her soon..for she misses him..a lot :D and that they have a fishing date that he must attend in time ;)

Guest enchantinglife

icesiren said: I spoke too soon. New article: Faith's KHS - LMH, Between Separation and Death ... What is the Ending?

With the last episode approaching, we will see tender moments as LMH and KHS try to make memories of each other. In episode 22, Eun Soo brought tears to Choi Young's eyes when she decided to stay in Goryeo despite the possibility of her death. In today's episode, we will see the two of them try to imprint everything about each other on their hearts. In the calm before the storm, the two reminisce about their memories and talk about what they each like; not wanting to miss a single thing, we will see them try to record everything in their eyes and minds. At cross purposes to protect each other, we will see their smiling faces in addition to heart-wrenching sadness. In particular, while CY experiences misgivings about the sword and has hand tremors, GC mounts a final surprise attack; meanwhile ES is feeling heightened strain as symptoms from the poison begin, although she is without the means to maintain her life before returning to modern times. A Faith staffer says, "today's Imja couple is placed in a very dangerous position and are at the very height of desperation for each other," and that "because ES's treatment for poison runs the risk of death, everyone's anxious feelings will explode."

Hi gals and guys

From BOF, Personal Taste/Preference, City Hunter and now Faith, I dont think our Min Ho has done any passionate deep kissing yet rite? I have to admit that I never finished watching City Hunter. I lost the mood when LMH and PMY were a couple for a while after CH >:)  but I have made a promise that one day, dunno when, I will continue CH. Dont get me wrong, I'm a fan of PMY too since Sungkyunkwan Scandal. If you have watched Love Rain, the way JGS kissed was hot and passionate. You can see he loves to ravish Yoona's lips. And in Love Rain, that was the first time I see JGS kisses so hot till his saliva also left on Yoona's lips!!!! =))  Mianhae, I dont mean to talk about other drama, just wanna take it as an example.

this BTS from KHS and her dog in ep.17 or 18 . KHS dog is fu*kin awesome and cute :x

i think it haven't been share in here, Biyan-ne if i made double posting.

i got that picture from blog daum (its not made by me, hell yeah , i don't live in korea , babe ... :)) )

and this below one, this guy suribang want to compare his beauty with KHS's dog beauty. defitnely, KHS dog is more beauty and cute rather than that gay suribang. and you know what, in my opinion, this gay suribang is overdo his plastic surgery, his face made me affraid, too much on his plastic surgery , LOL :D

credit : blog daum

Wow... Need to contact the plastic surgeon for the dog, it looks gorgeous....

Guest lililovelilica

I hope we don't see the same scene With ES and CYtumblr_mce0nig1Le1rpvftqo1_500.gif
Like he died in CY'S arms,what if the same happened with ES?
I kinda want to see more of this: 
tumblr_mce14qpEqI1rpvftqo1_250.giftumblr_mcennvFNB11qm2vwwo4_250.jpgtumblr_mcefaza3NZ1rdbu1ao1_500.giftumblr_lvu8nl8g501qbw73m.gif

briseis said: Thank you so much @icesiren ^:)^ ! Quotes of @icesiren's translation: "the two reminisce about their memories" (Please, tell me, we won't get numerous flashback montages because they don't have enough time to shoot what is written in the script properly :-SS [-O<  )  "not wanting to miss a single thing,the two of them try to imprint everything about each other on their hearts", "we will see them try to record everything", "the very height of ardent love for each other", "everyone's anxious feelings will explode" - Please, tell me, that this, maybe somewhere lost in translation, means a bed scene [-O<  or at least a kiss [-O<  or better yet, both [-O< [-O< [-O<

myphim said: icesiren said:
@briseis:: ....  But then there is that pesky GC to deal with -  a difficult task since CY is still experiencing troubles with his hand (aka reconciling his purpose in life with his new perspective on life).   
additionally, did anyone else notice that the outfit CY is wearing (blue) is the one he was wearing in ES's dream that she had while she was sick from the first poisoning? (The one where she kisses a "dead" CY on the forehead while crying).  I remember an old spoiler someone posted on dcinside about how Writer Song said that house [where CY was lying "dead"] would be seen again in the last episode of Faith. Aiigo.. i'm going crazy. between Faith and the Hurricane. .... :(( .....

omiki said: In Ep 22, GC was talking about retrieving the 3rd Hwata object. Since he still doesn't know where ES is, I think he will use that to make CY meet him and to lure her out. Just as CY went to meet GC by himself in Ep 12 to get ES's diary, he will probably keep ES in the dark, and go alone to fight GC for the 3rd item, maybe thinking that it might be the antidote for her poison. Could it be Firegirl will be there, and probably together with Fluteboy, take down CY in that house? Is this why Yuan Man predicted that CY will die because of ES? 
Of course, I hope this scenario does not come true. I want a happy ending! Please, please  :((