sia3 said: Back-tracking at the moment...just came back from work! >"<
I see a lot of my name being mentioned and thanks for the teases, guys :))
I was laughing sooo much in front of my PC....bwahahahahahahaha!!
Oh dear, my love is for daejang, why did I end up associated with his second in command instead :)) :P

@myphim
Not proud at all. Just thought it was memorable coz it made you spilled coffee on your keyboard :D
Bring it on @toychoi! :) -> regarding the shock therapy.

Where's @Tinkiebell? Thought usually she will be around when I was asleep??? 

@lililovelilica
Hahaha! I see you are entertaining yourself and everyone with daejang's alter ego until Faith ep23 airs tonight. Thanks for the eye-candy pictures :x
I definitely like the first CH kiss, only because it was beautifully filmed. Game over kiss and CH's rooftop kisses both have emotions & lips movement in it, so I like that too. As for Faith's, not so satisfying because ES did not kiss back :(

@qitko
Oh no! Not you too! Poor keyboard! :))
Nah~ don't worry about it. I totally get what you meant. He seems tough on the outside, but he's actually quite vulnerable and has a good heart. I just thought it was funny about fluffy and warm, and then it reminded me that he has been holding onto ES's pink sac when they are eloping. It would have been a funny sight for Goryeo people, a manly warrior with a pink satin-like sac. =))

@Ayu-kun @myphim
I know the location of the Goryeo portal. It was mentioned last night in DC that the production team will be filming there this morning, so yeah, I know where. LOL! Does that help? Do you have KC's contact too? I can email him the address :)) :P

@jerboa83
You'll a little too late, that position has been taken up by @Maja last night. It's all the time differences' fault though that not everyone can offer to be his concubine all at the same time. I honestly don't know how ES will take this, modern woman does not like to share her man! Unlessss......daejang lets her have any Woodalchi she likes too. =))

@awesomeduck @myphim
My "weakness" will be gone / forgotten if my IMJA gets to kiss, sweet-roll or whatever that makes us all swoon without interruption. Last but not least, happy ending! So, Choong SUK....stop being a richard simmons!!!! @99 supposed to help ensure he will learn to differentiate the differences.

@icesiren
I remembered that rumour too! I remembered someone said the house CY was "unconcious" when ES found him will be shown again in EP24! *Biting my nails* And seems like the news is true from my previous posting, that he is wearing blue!!! *nervous*

---------------------------------------------------------
Urgh, not liking what I read from the news article. Sounds like another angsty episode :'( I so don't want to feel like that anymore :(
It does seems like LMH has finished filming his part today according to a reliable poster from another forum, although the whole production team will finish filming tomorrow. Well, whaddaya know? Early rest for him :)

Guest Tinkiebell

cikamoi said: @ahoxan You're mentioning about melon :))
Did you read manga called Private Prince?
The prince called his heroin as Miss Melon because of that thing on her chest is big =)) @cikamoi, hun, each of those fruits that @ahoxan mentioned have another meaning than their literal ones :)) Not only the melons =))

Guest Tinkiebell

ahoxan said: marrsq said: Tinkiebell said: - Heated dumplings- Large Soondae- Big Italian Salami- Pork Sword- Corn Dog- Korean Hot Sauce- All kinds of Buns for @ahoxan and @garath - Rice Soup (also for ahoxan and garath)- Whipped cream for Dessert
No Vienna Sausage or Chilito, please. These two won't satisfy any of our hunger...:\">
=)) I'm bringing BACHANs...MIN HO OPPA bachan to be precise...hahahaha  :> The desserts are a bit lacking with merely Whipped Cream.No cookout is complete without an assortment of fruits.
I love:- Tangerines- Oranges- Blood Oranges- Asian pears- Nectarines- Pomelos, though these are a bit more than "a handful". :)
The taste of these... is a delightful prelude to Heaven.Flambé Blood Oranges, slathered with Whipped Cream, topped off with cherries... Ahh!... A delight to drool for... :):D
Melons are good too... but I'm not greedy.A handful in each hand is fully satisfying. :) =)) Ah, going for healthy desserts, aren't you, @ahoxan, Sir? =))
Don't worry, we also have plenty of cookies for you, they go well with the whipped cream too =))

Guest Tinkiebell

sia3 said: Tinkiebell said: @cikamoi, hun, each of those fruits that @ahoxan mention have another meaning than their literal ones :)) Not only the melons =)) oh dear...more? I think you need to PM me on all their meanings! How did you 2 know so much??? :))
@sia3 It sometimes surprises me as well as to how do I get to know all those terms, I probably just hang out with the wrong crowds :)) And as for @ahoxan, well he does live up to his name as a Byun-tae ajusshi :D

read sad spoiler for ep 23 tonight in the office make me confuse with your cooking party. Between sad and giggling with your all menus :P
Btw i'm little bit worried with this ending episode T_T. Even the writer tries to bring great ending, i still want happy ending for IMJA Couple.

Guest Tinkiebell

cikamoi said: Is this Min Ho's forum?
Tinkiebell said: cikamoi said: @ahoxan You're mentioning about melon :))
Did you read manga called Private Prince?
The prince called his heroin as Miss Melon because of that thing on her chest is big =)) @cikamoi, hun, each of those fruits that @ahoxan mention have another meaning than their literal ones :)) Not only the melons =)) What about Durian? :)) Smells like hell, but tastes like heaven baby. That says enough =))

awesomeduck said: @vangsweetie637 - I'm giving out chill pills to everyone...will you be live streaming it tonight? I might need to concoct a stronger version for those watching it tonight :)) @xopo17 - LOL obviously Derp face GC is good for something hahaha:) Btw - mianhe @toychoi - I try and be nice to 'your' GC :)) @myphim - @sia3 will come home from work, reading and this thinking Noooo...not Choong Suk again!!! 

I don't know if this was already posted 

Everyone is so eager to watch episode 23 tonight. This picture is to relax all of you, just for a laugh...if Ki Cheol is going to the heaven's door, he might not go to modern world but dinosaur 
world. ^^
Photo credit DC

565048_455673207818997_736478163_n.jpg =))  =))  =))

Guest Tinkiebell

Maja said: 99 said: Eeeek, not me, I'm ok with Deol Bae and maybe Choong Suk if he is available. 
Danggg, 2 per day???? the dude need to also go to war, you know!!! he is no milking cow. And on top of that I know for sure @myphim is reserving his time for sword fighting lesson too. Oyhhh, poor dude!! 
:-O
Oh goodness of course we don't want to tire him out, that is why i'm making schedule... I can make it so, with him having plenty of time for war and swordplay with @myphim... don't worry... ;)) ;;)
lol at "milking cow"... wonder what @Tinkiebell would say about that...  =)) =)) :x Urm, @maja and @99, you naughty naughty birds ;)) Well, I'm not sure about the cow part, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind to be milked abundantly =))