myphim said: omiki said: In Ep 22, GC was talking about retrieving the 3rd Hwata object. Since he still doesn't know where ES is, I think he will use that to make CY meet him and to lure her out. Just as CY went to meet GC by himself in Ep 12 to get ES's diary, he will probably keep ES in the dark, and go alone to fight GC for the 3rd item, maybe thinking that it might be the antidote for her poison. Could it be Firegirl will be there, and probably together with Fluteboy, take down CY in that house? Is this why Yuan Man predicted that CY will die because of ES? 
Of course, I hope this scenario does not come true. I want a happy ending! Please, please  :((

OK, you guys are seriously getting me into trouble in my house.  My sons just yelled down to me, "Mom, what's so funny?  You've been laughing like a madwoman all night"  Of course I couldn't tell them.  How do you explain LMH's overly tight front-facing pants, CG's many photoshopped pctures or our wonderful cookout.  This is one of the best forums I've been a part of in such a long time.  You guys/girls make me laugh, cry and then laugh again.  Ah!!! the power of Faith!

icesiren said: @briseis:: I honestly don't know. i'm at a loss about everything at this point. I'm re-reading my translation and making corrections as I go. The nuances of translation...  X_X.  Its clear that CY wants ES to leave; and ES wants to stay. But they want to enjoy the time they have left with each other, no matter what the outcome is.  But then there is that pesky GC to deal with -  a difficult task since CY is still experiencing troubles with his hand (aka reconciling his purpose in life with his new perspective on life).   
additionally, did anyone else notice that the outfit CY is wearing (blue) is the one he was wearing in ES's dream that she had while she was sick from the first poisoning? (The one where she kisses a "dead" CY on the forehead while crying).  I remember an old spoiler someone posted on dcinside about how Writer Song said that house [where CY was lying "dead"] would be seen again in the last episode of Faith. Aiigo.. i'm going crazy. between Faith and the Hurricane. .... :((

still praying for happy ending. 

I'm sorry if this has already been asked but where can I download the OST?  ^:)^

Anybody has the link?  Thankies. 

I can't wait to see the last episodes but at the same time I don't want it to end too.  Going cray cray ..

8-}

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "another version of the spoilers translation. class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun face a crisis on Faith

October 29, 2012 12:30 pm eternalc2h

542.jpgChoi Young (played by Lee Min Ho) and Eun Soo (played by Kim Hee Sun) try to make good memories together before they die.

In the previous episode of SBS TV’s drama series Faith, Eun Soo decides to stay in Goryeo even though she is in a dangerous situation and make Choi young sad. In the next episode that will air on October 29, Choi Young and Eun Soo try to remember everything about each other.

As they are about to face a crisis, they talk about things they like, recalling past memories. They smile at each other but do not look happy because of the sad decisions they have made.

While Choi Young keeps shaking his hands, feeling the weight of his sword, Ki Cheol starts attacking him. Eun Soo runs a fever caused by poisoning and feels that she won’t be able to stay alive until she goes back to the modern world.

A spokesperson for the series says, “Choi Young and Eun Soo face a crisis in the next episode and starts to long for each other. Because the only way to cure Eun Soo is also risky, they get devastated.”

The 23rd episode of Faith will air on October 29 at 9:55 p.m.

Source : http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/lee-min-ho-and-kim-hee-sun-face-a-crisis-on-faith/

Guest lililovelilica

tumblr_mccuy2EgZZ1ri28kto1_500.giftumblr_mccq3nXHmu1rj1b07o1_500.jpg]-Choi Young : do you know what you are talking?

- Eun Soo : I know if I failed, I will die but please let me by your side and protect me. Don’t leave me alone.

Ps: feeling like there is a stone weighing on my heart, my Imja Couple so sad, please! let them be able to live happily together forever. I wanna crying T^T

tumblr_mca05vNsD21rysxe5.giftumblr_mc9v3bqOKX1rtej1n.giftumblr_mcbtiiz7mV1rysxe5.giftumblr_mcbnehErWD1rxcriq.giftumblr_mca0fx3VU81rysxe5.giftumblr_mapy79dv4L1qgacym.gif

sheline said: style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); line-height: normal; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: "Trebuchet MS", Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; background-color: transparent;' class="blog_h2 entry-title"another version of the spoilers translation. style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); line-height: normal; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: "Trebuchet MS", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; background-color: transparent;' class="blog_h2 entry-title"Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun face a crisis on Faith

October 29, 2012 12:30 pm "); background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; background-color: transparent;' class="author">eternalc2h

542.jpgChoi Young (played by Lee Min Ho) and Eun Soo (played by Kim Hee Sun) try to make good memories together before they die.

Source : http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/lee-min-ho-and-kim-hee-sun-face-a-crisis-on-faith/

getsuya said:
Sorry to go off of Faith topic but I have chance to read original scrip's ending and it was much better and complied with the plot than the one aired. The worst was that Sujini powers were just left so unused. 8-X
It is so bad that BYJ suffered injury that has not let them film it how it should be. ~X(

As for Faith, I hope that they manage to finish it as they has planned from the beginning - so the HEA for our OTP. B-) 

Guest pallycute

alekaonu said:

Hi gals and guys

From BOF, Personal Taste/Preference, City Hunter and now Faith, I dont think our Min Ho has done any passionate deep kissing yet rite? I have to admit that I never finished watching City Hunter. I lost the mood when LMH and PMY were a couple for a while after CH >:)  but I have made a promise that one day, dunno when, I will continue CH. Dont get me wrong, I'm a fan of PMY too since Sungkyunkwan Scandal. If you have watched Love Rain, the way JGS kissed was hot and passionate. You can see he loves to ravish Yoona's lips. And in Love Rain, that was the first time I see JGS kisses so hot till his saliva also left on Yoona's lips!!!! =))  Mianhae, I dont mean to talk about other drama, just wanna take it as an example.

@luena  Don't worry! They are not going to die. No one is going to die before the end. I hope?! :D

@pallycute  Et tu?! I think this is the first time seeing you mention any kind of heaven in here. Thank you for the Kissing Heaven. :x  I want to see that kind of passionate kissing for our Imja couple tomorrow. Please!  [-O< [-O<

Ok.... huf..huff...puff...puff... I think I'm hyperventilating. I really am trying to chill, I have my glass of wine next to me. And, boy I don't think it's working as yet. My heart broke again when I saw CY and ES sad eyes in that article.Chanting.... it's just drama, it's not real, it's just drama, it's not real... aummmmmmmm........ :((  I can't .... I'm sad already and I haven't even watch the new episode as yet. Damn it, I will be such a mess tomorrow, I have to enhance my make up before work so nobody will see my puffy eyes....

myphim said: @luena  Don't worry! They are not going to die. No one is going to die before the end. I hope?! :D

@pallycute  Et tu?! I think this is the first time seeing you mention any kind of heaven in here. Thank you for the Kissing Heaven. :x  I want to see that kind of passionate kissing for our Imja couple tomorrow. Please!  [-O< [-O<