Guest lililovelilica

rian77 said: Thank you @lililovelilica let's see if I can hunt a new drama to begin with.. being addicted to still in question but at least I got the gist is getting addicted to other thing..

@awesomeduck... yes we have.. wait until you heard the rants.. then you are sorry for asking...
;))..... but I'll do for group hugs...

oww dear... 7 hours to go..!!

Maja said: 99 said: rian77 said: myphim said: @luena  Don't worry! They are not going to die. No one is going to die before the end. I hope?! :D

@pallycute  Et tu?! I think this is the first time seeing you mention any kind of heaven in here. Thank you for the Kissing Heaven. :x  I want to see that kind of passionate kissing for our Imja couple tomorrow. Please!  [-O< [-O<

99 said:

Maja

said:

said:

Maja

said:

said: Ok.... huf..huff...puff...puff... I think I'm hyperventilating. I really am trying to chill, I have my glass of wine next to me. And, boy I don't think it's working as yet. My heart broke again when I saw CY and ES sad eyes in that article.Chanting.... it's just drama, it's not real, it's just drama, it's not real... aummmmmmmm........

:(

(  I can't .... I'm sad already and I haven't even watch the new episode as yet. Damn it, I will be such a mess tomorrow, I have to enhance my make up before work so nobody will see my puffy eyes....

99 said: Maja said: 99 said: rian77 said: myphim said: @luena  Don't worry! They are not going to die. No one is going to die before the end. I hope?! :D

@pallycute  Et tu?! I think this is the first time seeing you mention any kind of heaven in here. Thank you for the Kissing Heaven. :x  I want to see that kind of passionate kissing for our Imja couple tomorrow. Please!  [-O< [-O<

Guest lililovelilica

Dong Yi

77.jpg
Titles:Dawn, 同伊, 동이Description:Set during the reign of King Sukjong in the Joseon dynasty, the story focuses on Dong Yi, a water maid who gains the trust of Queen Inhyeon and later the favour of the king when he is moved by her prayers for the health of the Queen during the court disputes caused by Jang Hee Bin.Genres: HistoricalCategory: Korean DramaStatus: CompletedReleased: 2010 181.jpg

Jumong

Titles:Prince of the Legend, The Book Of Three Han, 三韓志-朱蒙篇, 삼한지-주몽 편Description:Meet a hero bigger than the myth.Alexander, Genghis Khan, we have the hero who overwhelmed his generation and changed history, Jumong! Up to now we have been used to dramas dealing with the history of kings and knights but now we are about to challenge in creating a drama with the birth of a true hero. A name only remembered as a myth.Category: Korean DramaStatus: CompletedReleased: 2006Genres: HistoricalPeriod Drama

Guest manquant

I do not know if this video has already been posted here. But here's something to lighten up our mood while waiting for the last two episodes of our beloved Faith. ;;)

Credits: joonni (Visit his blog, Scattered Joonni, he is one fantastic Faith recapper. And he provides live recaps, too. :D )

Hello faithlings!
Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find the live translation for tonight?  I won't be able to watch the drama, but I think I'll have to have some kind of recap... so that I can just watch them all together.  Thanks!!!  Keep the 'Faith' too!  I am optimistic for a happy ending. :D

Guest manquant

darcydevenus said: Hello faithlings!
Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find the live translation for tonight?  I won't be able to watch the drama, but I think I'll have to have some kind of recap... so that I can just watch them all together.  Thanks!!!  Keep the 'Faith' too!  I am optimistic for a happy ending. :D

Back-tracking at the moment...just came back from work! >"<
I see a lot of my name being mentioned and thanks for the teases, guys :))
I was laughing sooo much in front of my PC....bwahahahahahahaha!!
Oh dear, my love is for daejang, why did I end up associated with his second in command instead :)) :P

@myphim
Not proud at all. Just thought it was memorable coz it made you spilled coffee on your keyboard :D
Bring it on @toychoi! :) -> regarding the shock therapy.

Where's @Tinkiebell? Thought usually she will be around when I was asleep??? 

@lililovelilica
Hahaha! I see you are entertaining yourself and everyone with daejang's alter ego until Faith ep23 airs tonight. Thanks for the eye-candy pictures :x
I definitely like the first CH kiss, only because it was beautifully filmed. Game over kiss and CH's rooftop kisses both have emotions & lips movement in it, so I like that too. As for Faith's, not so satisfying because ES did not kiss back :(

@qitko
Oh no! Not you too! Poor keyboard! :))
Nah~ don't worry about it. I totally get what you meant. He seems tough on the outside, but he's actually quite vulnerable and has a good heart. I just thought it was funny about fluffy and warm, and then it reminded me that he has been holding onto ES's pink sac when they are eloping. It would have been a funny sight for Goryeo people, a manly warrior with a pink satin-like sac. =))

@Ayu-kun @myphim
I know the location of the Goryeo portal. It was mentioned last night in DC that the production team will be filming there this morning, so yeah, I know where. LOL! Does that help? Do you have KC's contact too? I can email him the address :)) :P

@jerboa83
You'll a little too late, that position has been taken up by @Maja last night. It's all the time differences' fault though that not everyone can offer to be his concubine all at the same time. I honestly don't know how ES will take this, modern woman does not like to share her man! Unlessss......daejang lets her have any Woodalchi she likes too. =))

@awesomeduck @myphim
My "weakness" will be gone / forgotten if my IMJA gets to kiss, sweet-roll or whatever that makes us all swoon without interruption. Last but not least, happy ending! So, Choong SUK....stop being a richard simmons!!!! @99 supposed to help ensure he will learn to differentiate the differences.

@icesiren
I remembered that rumour too! I remembered someone said the house CY was "unconcious" when ES found him will be shown again in EP24! *Biting my nails* And seems like the news is true from my previous posting, that he is wearing blue!!! *nervous*

---------------------------------------------------------
Urgh, not liking what I read from the news article. Sounds like another angsty episode :'( I so don't want to feel like that anymore :(
It does seems like LMH has finished filming his part today according to a reliable poster from another forum, although the whole production team will finish filming tomorrow. Well, whaddaya know? Early rest for him :)