Urgg the preview of ep 7:

KC is carrying ES in his arms in front of CY and he just looks at them. Finally he is getting a bit jelly :P.

And why why why dont they have the same exciting effect as in ep 1? I found ep 1 so different from these episodes, the editing is not perfect. And too much wasting on the king. Cant stand him currently.

The preview for episode 7 looks awesome!!! The rain scene will be coming up, and fight between CY and CEJ, CY again on rescue ES-mission,.... \m/

I loved all the scenes with ES and CY :x And there is a new beautiful song during the horse-riding lesson :x CY even took his aspirin ;;)

3a722eaa.jpg102a0f2a.jpg

Oh! What the hell? NO! So many horrible things happened today and the preview also looks so wrong!

KC is actually carrying ES, the hell with it, this is just so wrong. And the hell with the fire witch woman, I hate her!

And Dae Man, what did they do to him? He's amazing, I can't believe he's going to die, please cure him somehow although it doesn't seem likely

Plus, the bad guys are trying to frame CY.

And now to the good things, CY and ES are amazing couple! They are dashing, I loved all their scenes today... but I felt it was too short... I want more of them... I need more! Now how am I supposed to survive another week? This is so harsh!

Why do you guys think Dae Man will die? Didn't they sho doctor Jang Bin treating him. I think they won' kill him off this early into the story. I mean CY needs his loyal puppy...we need him too, he's too cute to die. X_X

Guest Tinkiebell

I love to see how protective CY is of ES. He didn't let anybody get near her. And totally cracked me up when ES and her turbo mouth finally got on his nerves. Well, CY, a little bit of advise here, there is only one way of shutting her up alright... and it doesn't involve WORDS, if you know what I mean  ;))

@marie67: I agree with you completely. The king has twice the screen time than CY has. I think LMH's portrayal of CY is brilliant but it almost seems that CY is a secondary character 8-| considered how short is the time he spends on the screen. I admire the acting of the actor that plays the king, however, those scenes consists always of long dialogues and monologues that are slowing down the story and I'm mostly bored by this since it's very static and they always take plays in the same chambers. I believe that CY's storyline is where the real conflict lies and I would love so much to see more of it [-O<

Guest myphim

Kim_Lilly said: From Vingle recap:

Meanwhile, now they are drinking together with GC. GC pour the drink to CY, and ES was surprised. She said, "why did you drink that?? what if it is poisoned??" CY said, "i don't have to worry. I have you, doctor, here." AWWWWWWW

AWWWWWWWWWWW² :x

S tried to go to some other place to sleep, but CY said, "here. lie here, next to me." ES said, "what? a girl and a guy? in the middle of the night?"

AWWWWWWWWWWW³ :D
and

CY said, " I have a favor to ask. Please shut up and go to sleep."

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK she FINALLY got on his nerves xDDD
=))

@nateko waaaaay too cute to die, indeed *o*

Ahh, I wanna watch itttttttttt
~X(

Let's hope the king's excessive screentime is worth it in the end to help tie the knots of the story. I know it can get kinda boring but I'm almost sure this is the reason. We need a solid background before delving deeper into Yeong's story and his romance with the doctor from the future, since most of it will take place in said king's court, beneath said king's own nose while trying to protect said king. They can't just throw the events into an unknown environment.

Please, let's bear it for some while before solidifying our opinions about it :(
Even because if Yeong starts big, there will be small room for his development and me personally DO NOT want this! I wanna keep up with him climbing his steps to greateness, to being a true hero ^_^

Guest myphim

bobsavero said: how come KC have modern surgery tools? like ES?? 
edit:just read it from sapphire live recap

G

C now already got the doctor's tools. They were looking at the surgery tools, knife, and stuffs, when he realize that "I've seen this somewhere." He went to soem room, opened a box, and see the same set of stuffs. Apparently, that tools he found belongs to Hwata. So they are now curious whether the doctor is really a student of Hwata 

dont tell me that hwata is DR JIN??? 

ah, i hope our general and ES make a family with crown prince. cute  :x

Guest Tinkiebell

I don't know about you guys, but for the first time Noguk's character kind of pissed me off. What was she thinking putting herself and her own guards in danger by going to KC's house, alone? I'm not sure what the writers were trying to get at with that scene but I totally felt it was pointless. She didn't even get to KC's house because they couldn't go any further. I'd have more of CY and ES's date scenes rather than this pointless scene...

Guest myphim

Tinkiebell said: I think the modern surgery tools that KC has in his possession once belonged to HwaTa. Hmmm.. interesting, looked like EunSoo was not the first person that traveled through time. HwaTa was also someone from the future and he went back to the future. After seeing EunSoo's tools, KC seems to believe that EunSoo is indeed the divine healer as claimed by the King. 
And I think at the end of the episode, they're trying to frame CY....