@marie67..yes sweetie..i'm totally with you..i just remember why i was cursing for the whole episode..it's because whenever i enjoyed a scene..he appears and ruin the moment..i don't hate him..but he is really tooo much..

anyway here is some cartoon pics for our ES/CY

970939623.jpg

that's when ES make her first move and KISS CY..oh my gosh

592739127.jpg

and this OH MY DEAR LORD..XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

sigh..i wish that some cartoon things become REAL

Source: DC

Credit: Faith Baidu Bar

@Shajoona OMG those are awesome drawings! Haha I like that last part where they go being invisible :P. But the first one is also really cute: he being all shy sooo cute while blushing. I totally see CY like this. I think he doesnt have had any woman, even his former GF was not yet his as you understand what I mean. I mean the way he looked at those naked women there, his eyes were popping out. So ES is his first ;) and vice versa I believe.

Guest Anomalous

For our dear OTP, may we see more lovey-dovey moments between you two. :))

iAjI4GVedJfq7.jpeg

ibkhYsag21PByR.jpeg

ibnkMnFX2zPEKT.jpeg

ibctcncqKXjCnL.jpeg

Look how happy they are at seeing one another again. :x

idG1kFRAaVw1V.jpeg

ibx5wd9Gg1ruuJ.jpeg

i5T1h1xNHvEpV.jpeg

iVqokE9vfnpCy.jpeg

Aw...love is in the air. :x :x :x

Okay, that's it for me tonight. I'm off to my own dream fantasy. See you in my dream Choi Young. :x

Guest Anomalous

farstrep said: @marie67: Nice! :) I wonder if Choi Young knows about the CPR? Eun Soo can totally use that against him! :P

Actually, when Choi Young was asking her to shut her mouth or he'd do something to shut it in Epi 3, I was expecting him to kiss her there and then. A tad disappointed that he didn't though.

Guest myphim

Episode 5 was amazing! Thank you everyone for spoilers. It keeps me sane during class. :))

CY's confession was amazing even though he may not mean it yet. :x

Guest myphim

Shajoona said: @farstrep yeah me too..isn't she awesome..i mean if you saw her for the first time you think that she is nothing but an annoying woman..who is spinning around all the time and talk with nonsense..now she starts to grow in Dr.Jang..i bet he saw something in her before CY ..now CY can see this too..and everyone especially those bad guys can see that she is really something else..i'm just loving her.. i really want to make an MV for her with the song  " Everybody Loves Me" by One Republic that would be epic especially with these scene..

oh gosh i just loved her at this scene..the way she flip her hair..it's like she is preparing to fight kekeke

myphim2009 said: Shajoona said: @farstrep yeah me too..isn't she awesome..i mean if you saw her for the first time you think that she is nothing but an annoying woman..who is spinning around all the time and talk with nonsense..now she starts to grow in Dr.Jang..i bet he saw something in her before CY ..now CY can see this too..and everyone especially those bad guys can see that she is really something else..i'm just loving her.. i really want to make an MV for her with the song  " Everybody Loves Me" by One Republic that would be epic especially with these scene..

oh gosh i just loved her at this scene..the way she flip her hair..it's like she is preparing to fight kekeke

Guest myphim

Faith episode 6 preview with English translation.

King Gongmin: Are you tell me that you have no idea where Doctor and Choi Young is…what they’re going through…whether they’re alive or dead?!
Queen Noguk: You two can continue to wait for whatever happens…
Queen Noguk: As for me, I don’t know how to wait.
Jo Il Shin: The Queen has left the palace.
King Gongmin: What?!
Jo Il Shin: She said she was personally going to Kichul’s home.
King Gongmin: I need you to go. Go and bring her back safely.
Yoo Eun Soo: When did you start liking me~
Choi Young: There was a reason I said that. So please…
Yoo Eun Soo: I get it~ I’ll pretend I didn’t hear it~ But then again~ I already heard it~
Yoo Eun Soo: Do you even know my name?
Yoo Eun Soo: My name is Eun Soo. Yoo Eun Soo.

Credit: soompi
http://www.soompi.com/2012/08/28/faith-episode-6-preview/

Guest walkietalkie

We're seeing too much of the King. We need more of LMH!!!! With that said, I love ep 5. That confession scene was a shocker and I'm sure CY said it to save her.  :D I love how things are turning out for our OTP. I think the King is more naive than a coward. He was shortsighted with his plan. He was convinced that ES will overcome whatever comes her way. 
Ep 6 preview looks even better than 5. I'm definitely going to be distracted at work tomorrow...checking out this forum.

Two items that come to mind:
1. He may say he didn't quite mean it (the declaration of affection) but it has to be at least partly true. I think it would go against his warrior's honor - and be too much like the sneaky politicians he so detests - for him to give an outright lie. I think he likes her - a lot - already, and just emphasized the matter for a bit of battlefield advantage.
2. The real Choi Young versus the Faith Choi Young... it doesn't bother me at all that the real Choi Young had a concubine - all high ranking men of the day had at least one, it was a sign of their status and part of being a man. As for the Faith version, I am sure they will ignore that little historical item. If it bothers you too much, there are a couple of options for reasoning it out: - He has this concubine during the decades that for some reason he and YE are apart - He has this concubine forced on him as a gift, and it turns out she is already pregnant; he does not have the heart to turn her out - the concubine is secretly married to Dol Mae who is considered totally unsuitable, and CY keeps her as his "concubine" to allow them to live their life in peace. - the concubine and the wife are actually one and the same person: YE, who has come back to him at totally different times in history, and they have to call her the concubine the second time around because she has not aged (I like this one the best).

Guest myphim

skelly said: Two items that come to mind:
1. He may say he didn't quite mean it (the declaration of affection) but it has to be at least partly true. I think it would go against his warrior's honor - and be too much like the sneaky politicians he so detests - for him to give an outright lie. I think he likes her - a lot - already, and just emphasized the matter for a bit of battlefield advantage.
2. The real Choi Young versus the Faith Choi Young... it doesn't bother me at all that the real Choi Young had a concubine - all high ranking men of the day had at least one, it was a sign of their status and part of being a man. As for the Faith version, I am sure they will ignore that little historical item. If it bothers you too much, there are a couple of options for reasoning it out: - He has this concubine during the decades that for some reason he and YE are apart - He has this concubine forced on him as a gift, and it turns out she is already pregnant; he does not have the heart to turn her out - the concubine is secretly married to Dol Mae who is considered totally unsuitable, and CY keeps her as his "concubine" to allow them to live their life in peace. - the concubine and the wife are actually one and the same person: YE, who has come back to him at totally different times in history, and they have to call her the concubine the second time around because she has not aged (I like this one the best).