Look at this! Faith's become the second most searched for drama on Korea's largest serching website Naver <:-P (it raised from the 7th place). Only Five Fingers is better than Faith right now and I think it's mostly because the lead actress controversy.

ca365c0c.jpg

Guest shinhaku

King were talking with the Queen. Queen said, "CY went to save the doctor. Don't forget. I am Won's princess. You should use me to save them. They will listen to what I said." King said, "Don't forget too. I am Goryeo's king. So you are saying that I don't have enough power that I have to ask help from you, my Queen?" the Queen was crying in silence. King said, "are you done with what you say?"

from sapphire148's live recap of ep 6 http://www.vingle.net/posts/47794

Man, i love this couple probably more than the man couple. It's just so sad they keep misunderstanding each other

From Vingle recap:

Meanwhile, now they are drinking together with GC. GC pour the drink to CY, and ES was surprised. She said, "why did you drink that?? what if it is poisoned??" CY said, "i don't have to worry. I have you, doctor, here." AWWWWWWW

AWWWWWWWWWWW² :x

S tried to go to some other place to sleep, but CY said, "here. lie here, next to me." ES said, "what? a girl and a guy? in the middle of the night?"

AWWWWWWWWWWW³ :D
and

CY said, " I have a favor to ask. Please shut up and go to sleep."

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK she FINALLY got on his nerves xDDD
=))

shinhaku said: King were talking with the Queen. Queen said, "CY went to save the doctor. Don't forget. I am Won's princess. You should use me to save them. They will listen to what I said." King said, "Don't forget too. I am Goryeo's king. So you are saying that I don't have enough power that I have to ask help from you, my Queen?" the Queen was crying in silence. King said, "are you done with what you say?"

from sapphire148's live recap of ep 6 http://www.vingle.net/posts/47794

Man, i love this couple probably more than the man couple. It's just so sad they keep misunderstanding each other

how come KC have modern surgery tools? like ES?? 
edit:just read it from sapphire live recap

G

C now already got the doctor's tools. They were looking at the surgery tools, knife, and stuffs, when he realize that "I've seen this somewhere." He went to soem room, opened a box, and see the same set of stuffs. Apparently, that tools he found belongs to Hwata. So they are now curious whether the doctor is really a student of Hwata 

dont tell me that hwata is DR JIN??? 

ah, i hope our general and ES make a family with crown prince. cute  :x

Guest fillinoctis

Noooooooooo he can't die HE CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGRRRawerbagwioru 
Why do they always kill one of my favourite characters ?!!?!

Guest Tinkiebell

I think the modern surgery tools that KC has in his possession once belonged to HwaTa. Hmmm.. interesting, looked like EunSoo was not the first person that traveled through time. HwaTa was also someone from the future and he went back to the future. After seeing EunSoo's tools, KC seems to believe that EunSoo is indeed the divine healer as claimed by the King. 
And I think at the end of the episode, they're trying to frame CY....