hi guys..

thank you for your comments..glad that i'm helping you getting through these days while we are waiting for next monday..

Dear @Anomalous  here is part two for you..i was laughing myself just by thinking that this what really happened..this is the last one for today so enjoy..

553552404.jpg

869285521.jpg

202116911.jpg

302463490.jpg

725110654.jpg

686617748.jpg

782085162.jpg

305506227.jpg

927856972.jpg

703401987.jpg

317677168.jpg

857593160.jpg

293835964.jpg

974660709.jpg

712341334.jpg

974410411.jpg

234761850.jpg

491171266.jpg

819908655.jpg

296132094.jpg

330992698.jpg

370523459.jpg

110403866.jpg

491099824.jpg

434407077.jpg

931589172.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at you CY hahahahahaha..  =))

and i agree with you guys..maybe that ex lover from CY past is alive..but if she is alive i'm totally fine with it..this will bring so much EPIC things between her CY and ES..in the other hand ..maybe she will just bring more troubles ..so let's wait and see ^__^

Guest bridie

Anomalous said:
Tinkiebell said: I don't know about you guys, but for the first time Noguk's character kind of pissed me off. What was she thinking putting herself and her own guards in danger by going to KC's house, alone? I'm not sure what the writers were trying to get at with that scene but I totally felt it was pointless. She didn't even get to KC's house because they couldn't go any further. I'd have more of CY and ES's date scenes rather than this pointless scene...

Guest myphim

Shajoona said: hi guys..

thank you for your comments..glad that i'm helping you getting through these days while we are waiting for next monday..

Dear @Anomalous  here is part two for you..i was laughing myself just by thinking that this what really happened..this is the last one for today so enjoy..

and i agree with you guys..maybe that ex lover from CY past is alive..but if she is alive i'm totally fine with it..this will bring so much EPIC things between her CY and ES..in the other hand ..maybe she will just bring more troubles ..so let's wait and see ^__^

myphim2009 said: Shajoona said: hi guys..

Guest myphim

Anomalous said:
ES is the DEVIL.  >:)  :))
See how the horse's ears form a devil's horn behind her head. :):))

Poor Choi Young!!! No matter what he claims otherwise, he is definitely not unaffected by her presence. :x :x :x
I like that he is slowly falling for her. :)

Wow this is a first time I have sincerely enjoyed being part of a thread on soompi. The atmosphere here is DEABAK because there is this friendly atmosphere (not that other threads are bad) but here it looks like a real family outing LOL. I guess its because we are all rooting for the same couple and have all this perverted mind (which is being arisen by hotness sir Lee Min Ho aka Choi Young here). I say: keep it going I truly like all these posts here ;).

marie67 said:

Wow this is a first time I have sincerely enjoyed being part of a thread on soompi. The atmosphere here is DEABAK because there is this friendly atmosphere (not that other threads are bad) but here it looks like a real family outing LOL. I guess its because we are all rooting for the same couple and have all this perverted mind (which is being arisen by hotness sir Lee Min Ho aka Choi Young here). I say: keep it going I truly like all these posts here ;).

marie67 said:

Guest myphim

ahoxan said: LOL...You also need a pervert speaking from a male perspective.Faith has all kinds of material for a male pervert to expand upon.I'd volunteer... but my perversions would shut down the thread. :):D LOL...

@ahoxan : LOL I would say : post it in spoilers and warn beforehand :P

@Shajoona Aaahhh so sweet of you ^^ Yes I know right, but thanks God we are shipping the same OTP lately :P. Except in TTBY I think you're infatuated with EG character ;). But still glad and happy to know we root for the same couple and will have some enjoyable months together on this thread. This drama is 24eps long right? Phew, a long way to go. LMH is ours till his next project again.

I was watching the recent episode of faith with my parents and they noticed....
omgah... the king... he is so short.... PWAHAHAH he's about 5'3 - 162cm
So I thought.... wait a minute... I know nothing of the actor and so I pulled out my laptop and searched online...

AND OMGAH..
guys... guys... ... the guy who plays the king - Ryu Duk Hwan...guys... he and Lee Min Ho are the SAME AGE
24q8i9z.gif
I thought the king would have been at least 2yrs older but O.o holy mother... wow. I'm not putting him down or anything but seriously I was really surprised and so was my family.
Also, not only are they born in the same year... GUYS... they are born in the same MONTH!1zyf0g.jpgRDH is born on the 12th making him hyung and LMH was born on the 22nd....

ok end to my random rambles... LOL

marie67 said:

@Shajoona Aaahhh so sweet of you ^^ Yes I know right, but thanks God we are shipping the same OTP lately :P. Except in TTBY I think you're infatuated with EG character ;). But still glad and happy to know we root for the same couple and will have some enjoyable months together on this thread. This drama is 24eps long right? Phew, a long way to go. LMH is ours till his next project again.

Guest myphim

DDuk said: I was watching the recent episode of faith with my parents and they noticed....
omgah... the king... he is so short.... PWAHAHAH he's about 5'3 - 162cm
So I thought.... wait a minute... I know nothing of the actor and so I pulled out my laptop and searched online...

AND OMGAH..
guys... guys... ... the guy who plays the king - Ryu Duk Hwan...guys... he and Lee Min Ho are the SAME AGE

I thought the king would have been at least 2yrs older but O.o holy mother... wow. I'm not putting him down or anything but seriously I was really surprised and so was my family.
Also, not only are they born in the same year... GUYS... they are born in the same MONTH!
RDH is born on the 12th making him hyung and LMH was born on the 22nd....

ok end to my random rambles... LOL

marie67

said:

marie67 said:

Guest myphim

Wow! I just discover that Lady Choi is Choi Young's aunt. :))
I should have guess this earlier. She has the same surname as him. She also seems to know him well enough to call him Young-ah.