Congrats, on reaching the 1000 pages.  I had no doubt that we would all get there.  I'm nervous about the last episode tomorrow.
 I really want that happy ending for our Imja couple but it's looking tough with how ep. 23 ended.  I will keep being on the
 PTB.  Both ES and CY have made it this far and they deserve to get their happy ending. I can't believe that we are close to
 the end.  I'm in full denial mode.  I wanted to thank everyone who has and continues to participate in this thread.  I have
 been mainly a reader more so that someone that posts comments.  This is mainly due to the fact that there are so many intelligent,
 witty, awesome ladies who often write what I have been thinking but in much more eloquent way than I ever could.  You have
 made the experience of watching faith so enjoyable and I'm glaed that there are so many Faith addicts out there like myself. 
 Through the process of watching Faith  and participating in this thread I have also been able to meet new friends like @anace.
 It has been an awesome ride and I hope that tomorrow we will get an amazing finale a finale worthy of our Imja couple and
 all the other Faith characters that we have come to love.
 I hope that many us are able to meet again in.  Again just wanted to thank you.  Group hug

:x

awesomeduck said: OMG - I LOVE it when GM said:'To him she is not just a woman''He only after he got to know her started to look at me as a person' Waahhhhhh'Before he remembered my face like previous kings''But after he met her, he started to treat me like a real person' 
GM have grown sooo much :) @cikamoi would be sooo proud :) 

@CharismaDoll said:

xopo17 said: btw, does anyone here know? in that goryeo time, is there any bra (\women underwear like we used in modern time), if there is bra in goryeo, i hope CY could help ES tp pick some bra at the market as part of their date scene. that scene will be funny , LOL

myphim said:
cikamoi said: Is ES going to blind? - Side effect from her poison. She is remembering all her friends face ; GM , NG, Lady Choi, Do Chi, CYIs NG going to died? - The painting GM drew! GM will longing on NG over the painting after her deadth.
I am crazy now thinking about the ending.

Any preview for the final episode? I'm going a little crazy waiting for the finale  @-)
I hope they deliver a well-edited final episode along with a logical ending (not even asking for an HEA). Not too much to ask right after the wait, anticipation and anxiety? [-O<

Guest lililovelilica

guadi said: Any preview for the final episode? I'm going a little crazy waiting for the finale  @-)
I hope they deliver a well-edited final episode along with a logical ending (not even asking for an HEA). Not too much to ask right after the wait, anticipation and anxiety? [-O<