Guest alethea33

WEEEE!!!!! Just finished watching ep23 with subs. I believe everything that happened is a prelude to how our FAITH would overcome all obstacles. 
I am optimistic.PTB PTB PTB PTB PTB PTB!!!!!!!
Now off to work with FAITH in an all-time high!

alethea33 said: WEEEE!!!!! Just finished watching ep23 with subs. I believe everything that happened is a prelude to how our FAITH would overcome all obstacles. 
I am optimistic.PTB PTB PTB PTB PTB PTB!!!!!!!
Now off to work with FAITH in an all-time high!

Wahhh!!! last night I left at page 999 and this morning already past 1000 pages... congrats Faithlings...  =D> <:-P
@garath I agree with your point regarding ES's multiple time slips... very insightful... \m/ \m/

xopo17 said:

@ebulli3nt , @rrmski  , @Tinkiebell , @CharismaDoll , @myphim ,  @maggieb , @awesomeduck , @cikamoi , @bobsavero , @untiek , @icesiren , @beamonkr , @anace  , @alekaonu , @churasan , @Maja , @kappy , @LuvMinHo , @Anomalous , @mattie2012 , @ahoxan , @sally_b  , @poohie222 , @Adnana , @farstrep , @99 , @jinkx0820 , @aya2299 , @bridie  , @sia3 , @Auntie Mame , @Ayu-kun , @anne , @silverlode , @marrsq , @briseis , @jagodafilmolovac , @azzurri , @nysya , @joykimlee , @rian77 , @bim2 , @reydevan , @untiek , @dhyla , @pallycute , @padhari , @rintintintin , @toychoi , @snowflake10 , @harushima , @Kim_Lilly , @anace , @chrissyllee , @flo_oni , @bim2 , @12blbl , @toychoi , @taruna , @jinkx0820 , @churasan , @vangsweetie637 , @jaka , @hartofseeker , @jerboa83 ,@snowflake10 , @wisteria7 , @hisgilly , @analaya , @darklady7 , @reydevan , , @hayuinblue , @untiek , @CC , @HiPhin , @CrAzY_FaN , @manquant , @murnial , @12blbl , @alethea33  , @silverlode , @trinhduong , @liliz76 , @lililovelilica , @bambiina , @Lacylee , @omiki , @qitko , @Sema A. , @me123chan ,

@andy78 , @diurpaneus2003 , @fairycutter , @hnin wintnaing , @dhyla , @Lacylee , @favoree , @liliz76 , @pinkdreams , @mandyemily , @murnial , @livon123

I arrange all id in random, i have no time to arrange in A,B,C,D... pease :D

To all id at above, thanks for your hardwork and devoted and never give up in this thread, because of u, we can reach 1.000 pages. Eventough many haters out there are saying bad thing to this drama, but with this thread we can prove to them, that they are wrong. And it will be our proud, since this drama is not rating no.1 , but in online world and in soompi, this Faith thread became no.1 and create a new history in online and @soompi.

This faith thread is special for me, because i rare to see spam or flag button , eventough we always talk about pervert things or LMH and GC sexy body, but all of us are okay and seems enjoyed it. I am enjoying to spent my time and effort in this thread, i know and remember all id in here with their own style of posting, and i will be missed you guys. I don’t know when we will be meet again after this drama is finished. But maybe we can meet in next k-drama and still say hai and make laugh and fun posting together like in faith thread. :x

If all of you just only have been a silent reader, i think it will be a mission impossible to reach 1.000 pages. Thanks to your funny, pervert, and devoted post which can make Faith into 1.000 pages and beats any thread in K-drama thread @soompi in 2012.

Ps : @ebulli3nt  thanks for make faith thread, and forgive me if our posting made you headache, i can imagine how many notifications in your inbox for a day. Well, it will be headache to check all the notification for every post that we posting. If one day, there is 35-50 pages, then i hope you are okay with that :D

this is my love faith to all of chingu who can make our dream came true, to reach 1.000 pages. guys you are all awesome :D

D4.png

love to faith , AJA AJA AJA

chrissyllee

wrote:

»

chrissyllee

wrote:

»

mistle_toe said:<br />

<br />

Dbsk_Lminho said:<br />

guys, can someone help me in finding the softsub for ep23? asiadramasub had been suspended. 

:((

there goes my source of happiness<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I've got a srt file if you want, shall I PM it to you?<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

http://asiadramasub.r.gd/faith/

thanks. u save my happiness.

I am now at work. Yesterday night I watched the Raw and read this thread which is less than 1000 pages.  This morning its above 1000 already. Chingu duel.. do you really do not sleep at all?

Anyway BIG HUG AND CONGRATS for surpassing the 1000 pages. You are all awesome n Daebak.

I am downloading the subbed ep. 23 from dramacrazy cant wait till its lunch time to watch.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!JUST WATCHED EP 23!!!!!
LOVE IT TO BITS! I sobbed through a lot of it!!! But omgggg I loved it! Lets hope CY kills GC (all the woodalchi who got died are just injured actually lets hope) and ES runs to him and says "I'm alright now!" and they spent the rest of the last episode marrying and baby-making!!!!
:D :D :D