myphim said: xopo17 said: @Ayu-kun : if the pd-nim have a courage to make GC died in first 10 minutes of ep.24,

then uri oppa CY and me will made a celebration for GC death,

this is CY oppa gangnam dance :

and this is my dance celebration along with min ho dance at above:

LOL, :))

Edit : @myphim : could you please made oppa min ho gangnam dance at above as gif, i couldn't do it now, since i am in middle of class, please make the oppa gangnam dance at above picturen as gif . thanks before :D

Ayu-kun said: @xopo17 : OH MY!
KC is doomed wether in Goryeo or in Gangnam :))
Yoo Oh Sung will forever be KC in my mind xD

By the way, since his super antidote which brought back his super power last only for half a day, it means he'll die pretty soon right? I hope he'll die before the first 10 mins of ep 24.
Then we will have plenty of OTP scenes :-bd

no matter how many times I watch this episode, and no matter how much of a sad touch there is to each of our Imja couple, I can't help but feel their sweet love for one another. It really touches a part of me. Man, it would be great if my love story was like this too. I would love to one day experience a love as strong as this :))
Awww..come on Faith-lings. Let's not jump into the negative thinking boat now. We must hang onto positive thinking and believe we will get our happy ending. And it better be an ending where we see our Goryeo era CY and ES..not a future CY or back to 2012 ES. I am as anxious and dreadful as you all..on how it will end..as of now, I just want our OTP to be together so badly. And in just about 10 hours or so, we will get to see it all unfold. No reincarnation ending..please..Unless of course, her CY goes with her into the future then I am ok with that :D I am hoping and believe that Writer Song will let our couple stay together..and please, give us one more kiss..one that actually counts..one that is between the two of them only?? please..?
Alright gals and guy(s), I am heading onto sleep in a bit or so. But worry not. I will be back for tomorrow's fireside chat with you all :D we all still have plenty to talk about..we got the finale to discuss..and of course, that cook-out that we are all coming to on Halloween night..
Until then, goodnight!
EDIT: @mistle_toe: =)) I really don't ever learn. I once again pressed the 'translate into english' button on those articles and of course, can't understand anything. the english words are so broken up, I feel like I am working a jigsaw puzzle. however, from what I was able to understand, the second article is talking about LMH's acting skills..i think in CH as well as in Faith. I can be wrong since my english translation was very messed up. As for the first article, it failed. Nothing was translated :D I am sure our Faith-lings here will be able to translate it though. However, I also think at this point, no one wants to read any spoilers anymore :D we are all so anxious and dreading and hoping and praying and believing in a happy ending for our couple that we don't want to read anything that will make us change directions even more :)
I will see you in the discussions tomorrow after episode 24 airs. Goodnight :)
And goodnight, too, everyone else.

awesomeduck said: Since @myphim posted sad gifs of Imja I'll post a pretty picture of Imja :))She looks gorgeous and young in this picture - KHS why are you sooo pretty??? I'm soo jealous!!! 

Guest lililovelilica

This might make ep 24 good final ending song-Kimi dake wo,kimi dake wo suki de ita yo
Translating:Just you,Just you,I loved just You!