@xopo17: awwww  :\"> there is no need to thank us..or thank me. We, as the Faith-ling family did it all together. With our laughs, our frustrations, our creative minds and our heavenly getaways, we were able to surpass our goal of reaching 1000+ pages. Now, let us continue for we still have one more episode to go ;)
EDIT: sighs. I am at my brother's house and the net is usually fast but it's slow as of now. Re-watching the episode makes the loading slow for me. I will probably have to wait til I am home to watch it with no lagging. Wells, it is okie because this thread is working fast for me :D

toychoi said: qitko said:

I soooo envy everybody who can watch Faith streaming! Since it is not possible here in my country I solely depend on the net and downloading...so I need to wait at lest one or two another days to get new episodes and subtitles. Believe me, it is pure tormenting! :(

(Usually, I do not watch drama at the period when it is broadcasted but little bit later - after the whole series is finished. Then I download it and watch it. Very often almost in one shot. I made an exception in case of City Hunter and I swore myself: „never!“ because I had to wait for new episode release and this waiting was just unbearable. Faith is the second exception. Waiting for new episodes is unbearable as well. But I gained a compensation for it – joining to this nice thread. Thanks to it, the waiting has become much more tolerable.)  :)

Guest livon123

That's right, I think we are the most talked in thread in soompi for 2012, actually for the past 4 years since BOF, we are the most popular thread. FAITHLING POWER!
OTP power. 

OMG - I LOVE it when GM said:'To him she is not just a woman''He only after he got to know her started to look at me as a person' Waahhhhhh'Before he remembered my face like previous kings''But after he met her, he started to treat me like a real person' 
GM have grown sooo much :) @cikamoi would be sooo proud :) 

ah, I wanted to ask this..I am sure it has been asked tons of times..and I didn't want to backtrack so:
what is the site to watch live streaming again? I am planning to watch it live stream tomorrow for the first time ever. Faith will be my first drama to watch it live stream (that is if I don't oversleep though. Work has really exhaust me out but if I can stay up, I will do it for Faith) and, do I have to download any kind of programs just to watch it? Or can I just click on the link and it will live stream for me?? 
Another problem..I have to calculate when it will air with the time over here. Hm... I know it is early in the morning..usually, when I read the recaps at 7 am, it is already done..so does that mean it airs at 6 am in US time, specifically Pacific time???
But if I end up not being able to watch it live stream, I will definitely be up to watch it on you tube link :D
Faith-lings, I shall return later to chat with you all :D 

For  Deol Bae - a man who’s existence is to be the best tool in the box

When the PD-nim is in dire pressure to show some skin in the earlier part of the story you were there to give you helping abs… you unrobed yourself and made us smile

When ES was starting to live in the barrack and in need of entertainment, you were there to provide the entertainment by parading your lovely abs….

When yours truly was drowning in  the sea of dirty laundry, again you were there to give your helping washboard abs and pull me up to seven heaven…

Then the day came for you to go back to see you Daejang, you saw that he is suffering from a peculiar illness which made him lost strength on his right arm, and you, my brave warrior, offer to be his right arm…

And true to your words, you did just that and be the shield for our Daejang, and GC, the bastard, ripped your life out and send you up to heaven…

I’m so sad to see you go, as I won’s be able to see that lovely abs, but fear not, you have been immortalize in our hard-drive and forever you will remain there.

I shan't bid you farewell,  but instead as @myphim said, welcome to heaven my cheeky dawg. We have a great group of folks that would just make you laugh so hard and we have a great costume feast ready pretty soon for Halloween, As @tinkiebell said, you can be Danny Zuko, I shall be your Sandy and we can do the “Grease Lightning” until the morning light….

Guest livon123

@awesomeduck: ahh that scene struck me too. Ahh when they say it out like that, its so meaningful. Great lines! great acting. I think Faith depiction of a king is really true, hardly is it appear in series where kings know martial art to protect himself and very powerful by themselves. The king need his woodalchi warriors and people to lean on too. Also some love NG :DD

@99  =))  I knew you would welcome Deol Bae with open arms. =))

Now for a little fun.

iRJ3pYyurU1o2.gif

iElEI0wYhxPra.gif

Daejang finally took our advice and went on a date. :D

@hayuinblue: I still think that the reason for that schedule change is far more simple - they are so behind with the shooting that they need another hour to somehow edit the episode or better expression would be "quickly stick" the scenes together  8-|  I'm mentally prepared for the worst edited episode yet B-)

edit: @anne: Thank you I have still old news :)

vangsweetie637 said:
@myphim: We got lots of our OTP scenes today. Have you done your gifs yet? As always, I have a request. Damn, I have too many. So, can I request it like this instead? Can you just make me random stills of our OTP for me? :D please. BTW, was Deol Bae ever one of your puppies? I wanted to say that he made me :(( :(( with his loyalty and love for his General. I am so proud of him too.
Off to watch the episode again :D 

I thought CY was gonna take ES shopping. How come it didn't show? I thought there will be some festival they can have fun at. Did another wonderful scene got cut out again? sigh~ They could've added the scene instead of all those flashbacks, and opening with scenes from previous episode (I think it was around 10-15 mins of screentime with no new content) minus the credits.
Anyway, I find this scene just so adorable. ES so excited that CY will be taking her on a date and buying her clothes and jewelry- anything she wants. She thought she married a poor warrior but turn out his family pretty wealthy plus he has 7 years worth of savings (I can see so many zeros $-)). Lucky you, ES! I'm sure shopping is something you haven't done for awhile. :(( Seeing her so happy made me happy too. :P>:D< :)
excitedes.png

Tinkiebell said: Alright, I'm off, need my beauty sleep!! Gotta look the prettiest for the final episode tomorrow. It does, after all, coincide with the pagan new year celebration. 
@azzurri drop me a message about who to contact to get meself a clone of the Daejang. Be countin' on you! :D
Ta ta Ladies, have fun!