I think Eun Soo will back to the future ....remember the fortune teller told Eun Soo in episode 1...she will find a man from the past and she will be there for 1 Year...

with or  without Choi Young we have to wait tonight...may be the ending ...like queen In hyeonh's man..

@99  Here is a gif for your Deol Bae.

if6FN3wIV2RwN.gif

I am going to miss him, his abs, and his flirtatious way.
I love how Deogi just pushes him out of the way. =)) =))

briseis said:

By the way, THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR ALL YOUR AMAZING COMMENTS AND LIVE RECAPS :-bd ! They allowed me to survive the whole ride back home :-bd !

But HE FINALLY CALLED HER BY HER NAME \:D/ ! That was the happiest moment in the whole episode for me :x ! I repeated it like 10 times over! And @Tinkiebell, do you remember how we discussed R&J and its parallels with CY&ES story? I wrote that I didn't exactly want them to take an example from R&J, however, ES just downed a hefty dose of strong poison just for a slight hope to be with CY @-) ^:) Juliet knew her poison wouldn't kill her but ES didn't - balls of steel! I mean, if they don't give us a HEA for them what will be the purpose of their whole journey together, of all their sacrificies and suffering, WHAT?! I don't give a damn about history and logic since when I watch a time traveling drama it means I don't give a damn about them from the get go anyway. But what about the story that has been told for the last 23 episodes, what about the characters' development! Why gives us 24 hours of their journey to fight their fate only to tell us in the end that they can't be together because of history or because the king of Goryeo is waiting for CY to come back and get on with killing of another few thousands of people for the next 50 years of his life or so?!!!

@myphim, we better get our beauty sleep. Especially you girl... tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I need to be at my best to go through the final journey of the awesome roller-coaster ride of the year.... plus I need to get the material ready for "Group Detox" session
I still have my mallet with me and I am still intending to whack the crud out of that GC-psycho even if he is only in my dream.
G'nite friends... I'm off to my happy heaven.... I see you tomorrow

My second post here...
First, I love to thanks all member faith-ling here...I really love you posts, enjoy it much... make me Laugh a LOT....
Second, Thank for the art, photo, clip, link, preview, theories, speculation, live recap, etc....
I haven't watch the 23 episode, coz I'll watch it together after I got the last episode...
Better be in HQ...and my big screen @my boarding house...with aloud speaker...
Hmm...Thanks anyway...
Congratulation for more than 1000 page!AJA! AJA! AJA!

99 said: @myphim, we better get our beauty sleep. Especially you girl... tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I need to be at my best to go through the final journey of the awesome roller-coaster ride of the year.... plus I need to get the material ready for "Group Detox" session
I still have my mallet with me and I am still intending to whack the crud out of that GC-psycho even if he is only in my dream.
G'nite friends... I'm off to my happy heaven.... I see you tomorrow