Just a thought:   What if Prince Duck Hind-richard simmons already gave away Hwata's 3rd item?   To Yuan envoy?  The pocket watch?  

Remember how the envoy said that he was gathering and getting rid of all Hwata's items?  Perhaps, that was the price for making DH the next king. 

If so, then, it means that ES' only option was to

take the poison since the date of the portal opening is later than the 7 days time line of the poison.

:-?? :-?

You know, I've just read Dangermousie's post about episode 23 and realized one thing and that is that I don't cry only when watching the mental picture scene but I cry even when a see a screencap of said scene @-) Somebody, please, save me :-S !

Edit: @myphim: Why?! Do you want to kill me :( :((

Just a thought:   What if Prince Duck Hind-richard simmons already gave away Hwata's 3rd item?   To Yuan envoy?  The pocket watch? 

Remember how the envoy said that he was gathering and getting rid of all Hwata's items?  Perhaps, that was the price for making DH the next king. 

If so, then, it means that ES' only option was to

take the poison since the date of the portal opening is later than the 7 days time line of the poison.

:-?? :-?

It could be. I never thought about it.

But why would they show HSI and EJ taking the heaven items in today episode ?

If they're playing with us, it would be so mean!

But writer-nim is well aware there's a lot of suspense with the third item, so I doubt she'll stay quiet about it.

I'm sure we will see what it is tomorrow :)

I just hope it will have a great impact either emotionally or plot wise; we killed our brain with it so I hope it's not in vain.

@Ayu-Kun: awww..yes! i love that scene too. It was very sweet. You know, even though this episode had a touch of sadness to it, I really love all the moments between our OTP. Now, we just have to wait for the final episode tomorrow :D
@omiki: thanks for the information :D i will check it out.

@myphim - yes I cried so much at that scene THANK YOU @briseis - sorry it was I who requested the gif @vangsweetie673 - awww you want the same scenes as I do...
Can we have one more where CY is holding ES after she drank the poison please - I'm just going to get more tissues now :( 

briseis said:

You know, I've just read Dangermousie's post about episode 23 and realized one thing and that is that I don't cry only when watching the mental picture scene but I cry even when a see a screencap of said scene @-) Somebody, please, save me :-S !

Edit: @myphim: Why?! Do you want to kill me :( :((