Gosh, I am a total mess, a puddle of goo on the floor. I was sobbing when ES took the mental pictures and things just spiraling downhill after that, then to put the cherry on it the GC turn Deol bae pop-sickle on us. But, all and all, it was a good episode, I thoroughly enjoyed it as usual. I just have this uncontrollable urge to whack a mallet on CH hair do...whack...whack...whack....

me and oppa CY ( Lee Min Ho ) want to take a little break from soompi ..... we want go....

D18.png

why? because me and CY are super hungry now, we need eat asap ! :D

time to lunch chingu, don't forget to take lunch :)

D5.png

credit : as tagged on picture

Guest manquant

xopo17
said:

@ebulli3nt , @rrmski  , @Tinkiebell , @CharismaDoll , @myphim ,  @maggieb , @awesomeduck , @cikamoi , @bobsavero , @untiek , @icesiren , @beamonkr , @anace  , @alekaonu , @churasan , @Maja , @kappy , @LuvMinHo , @Anomalous , @mattie2012 , @ahoxan , @sally_b  , @poohie222 , @Adnana , @farstrep , @99 , @jinkx0820 , @aya2299 , @bridie  , @sia3 , @Auntie Mame , @Ayu-kun , @anne , @silverlode , @marrsq , @briseis , @jagodafilmolovac , @azzurri , @nysya , @joykimlee , @rian77 , @bim2 , @reydevan , @untiek , @dhyla , @pallycute , @padhari , @rintintintin , @toychoi , @snowflake10 , @harushima , @Kim_Lilly , @anace , @chrissyllee , @flo_oni , @bim2 , @12blbl , @toychoi , @taruna , @jinkx0820 , @churasan , @vangsweetie637 , @jaka , @hartofseeker , @jerboa83 ,@snowflake10 , @wisteria7 , @hisgilly , @analaya , @darklady7 , @reydevan , , @hayuinblue , @untiek , @CC , @HiPhin , @CrAzY_FaN , @manquant , @murnial , @12blbl , @alethea33  , @silverlode , @trinhduong , @liliz76 , @lililovelilica , @bambiina , @Lacylee , @omiki , @qitko , @Sema A. , @me123chan ,

@andy78 , @diurpaneus2003 , @fairycutter , @hnin wintnaing , @dhyla , @Lacylee , @favoree , @liliz76 , @pinkdreams , @mandyemily , @murnial , @livon123

I arrange all id in random, i have no time to arrange in A,B,C,D... pease :D

To all id at above, thanks for your hardwork and devoted and never give up in this thread, because of u, we can reach 1.000 pages. Eventough many haters out there are saying bad thing to this drama, but with this thread we can prove to them, that they are wrong. And it will be our proud, since this drama is not rating no.1 , but in online world and in soompi, this Faith thread became no.1 and create a new history in online and @soompi.

This faith thread is special for me, because i rare to see spam or flag button , eventough we always talk about pervert things or LMH and GC sexy body, but all of us are okay and seems enjoyed it. I am enjoying to spent my time and effort in this thread, i know and remember all id in here with their own style of posting, and i will be missed you guys. I don’t know when we will be meet again after this drama is finished. But maybe we can meet in next k-drama and still say hai and make laugh and fun posting together like in faith thread. :x

If all of you just only have been a silent reader, i think it will be a mission impossible to reach 1.000 pages. Thanks to your funny, pervert, and devoted post which can make Faith into 1.000 pages and beats any thread in K-drama thread @soompi in 2012.

Ps : @ebulli3nt  thanks for make faith thread, and forgive me if our posting made you headache, i can imagine how many notifications in your inbox for a day. Well, it will be headache to check all the notification for every post that we posting. If one day, there is 35-50 pages, then i hope you are okay with that :D

this is my love faith to all of chingu who can make our dream came true, to reach 1.000 pages. guys you are all awesome :D

D4.png

love to faith , AJA AJA AJA

Guest mandyemily

Thanks for the mention and everyone in this thread. Sorry for not copying the mentions.
I enjoy my time here in this thread. I think besides enjoying the show, everyone here makes watching the show more enjoyable and entertaining with all the insights, jokes and gutter land dreams. We are all bonded by our love for the drama and this is what make both the drama and this thread a success to me.
Love you guys^^
I'm sure our love here will have a happy ending together with the Imja couple ( Powerful PTB thinking)

Guest maggieb

Hello everyone,
Just a few hours before the last episode and I've already missed Faith and you guys. For some reasons, Faith has become a very special drama for me. This is the first time I follow a live-shooting drama, and I have no regret spending everyday in the last three months loving it. I'm so thankful that Faith lead me to this forum. Even though I don't write much, but reading your posts has become a great joy for me. Thanks all of you for bringing a warm, friendly atmostphere to share our love for Faith. 
About ep. 23: It's a nice and bittersweet episode. I think we're on the way back to the begining of the show, but in a reverse way: 1. Choi Young was chained in prison by Ki Chul. Now, Ki Chul is chained in prison by Choi Young. 2. Eun Soo touched Choi Young's face in relief he was alive. Now, Young touches her face worrying she would die. 3. Eun Soo took care of Choi Young, saved him by the CPR when they hadn't fallen in love yet and Choi Young wanted to die whlie Eun Soo wanted to leave.Now, Choi Young takes care Eun Soo, saved her by asperin kiss when they're already deeply in love and Eun Soo wants to live to stay.4. Ki Chul attacked Eun Soo in the palace when Choi Young was unconscious.Now, Ki Chull attacks Choi Young when Eun Soo is unconscious. But still, I can't ( or don't want to) guess what will happen next.  Around ep.20, I stopped thinking about the ending. It isn't because I'm not curious about it. But after all great emotional experience I've had with Faith, I'm so in love with Ms. Writer that as long as the ending is meaningful, no matter it's happy or sad, I'll be ok with it. But to be honest, I expected more things would unfold in ep.23, esp. the time travelling mystery. In the scene Eun Soo tells Choi Young that whe would try to find him again, and she would lost, I still don't know if she understands the mystery or not, and if she does, so what is it?. I don't think they have enough time to answer us in ep.24. What a pitty! 

99 said: I love to see her old material girl-self popped up a little at that moment. Especially when she asked, do you have money? lots of them??? :))