Guest livon123

ahhh, EUN SOO said she like all these things, like rain the first sight of rain, then ... blue, gray, and a tall man with large hands, CY!!!LOL, CY just put his hand on the thing he like lol ES CUTEE, melting.

Guest livon123

@myphim: oh yeah, I got the hairstyle chat haha. LOL, I agree, she is absolutely glowing and youthful! I love her in woodalchi warrior suits.
LOL and the naughty woodalchi when daejang told ES to go with him haha, they were like us :D
LOL, CY: I am busy! (ES away we go)
--- I am anticipating a scene where it rains and windy and ES and Daejang just enjoying themselves!!
opps sorry for the double post, of different ideas.

This last scene is so dangerous... CY without sword at a very close range within GC grasp.. how can he fight him then.. oww. what will happened to uri Dae-Jangg...!!

By the way, aren't the room they are in now ( the throne room ) looks similar with the room in ES dream -- where she found him dead..??
Could it be there.. ? then could it be ES woken up and run after him now to prevent his death again... ?

She will do anything...even promised to bring GC to portal if she have to in order to save CY...
Perhaps in past ES, it is also happened that way.. that's why she needs to find her way back to Goryeo but landed in the wrong time..
If it is the case... then I hope this time she can avoid this and stay no matter what...

Guest liliz76

Just finish watching ep 23 on viki ^^Like always, It was so gooood !! ^^ 
I just wanted to cry when ES sat on CY's bed with CY in front of her, and she was preparing to drink the poison !!! Why Carry On playing and all these flashback !!! I thought I was going to cry !!
We need to have FAITH, things will go well tomorrow ! Don't worry, It's not me saying it but Eun Soo in today episode ^^
56410824ES.jpg

Auntie Mame said: This message was sent to Faith followers on Viki:

Hello guys,

This is a report on the viki staff . This is one of the reason why the web page of the Faith Channel is black on the sides

Hello, as some of you may have heard, there is a large storm (Hurricane Sandy) currently hitting the East Coast of the US. This storm may have some effect on the performance and availability of the Viki website in the next 2-3 days, because many of our servers are located on the East Coast. We will try our best to keep the site stable during this storm, but if you begin to see "Application Error" when you open Viki, it may be caused by the hurricane.

Here is a little more information: http://mashable.com/2012/10/28/hurricane-sandy-internet/

Please stay safe and take care, especially if you're in that area of the US!

Stephanie

Guest livon123

Ahh GC is tired of his own world so he want to go to the future. I guess he haven't gone to Europe yet. Although I think he will like the heaven's world in the beginning because people are so different, but if he get locked up in prison in the modern world he won' t like that, also it will be tough on him. I wonder if they will kill him off, or find a way to fill that hole in his heart! Feel sad for the guy. There are people in this world that just feel that there is nothing left to be excited about, then there are people in this world that feel there is too many opportunities to explore and can't give up. Peace and balance is so hard to achieve.
watching the scene between GM and the NK painting, interesting song in the background, it feels like the storm has pass for the two, hugs!
-- oh the fever is hitting in, and ES and Daejang hug. Beautiful.

rian77 said: This last scene is so dangerous... CY without sword at a very close range within GC grasp.. how can he fight him then.. oww. what will happened to uri Dae-Jangg...!!

By the way, aren't the room they are in now ( the throne room ) looks similar with the room in ES dream -- where she found him dead..??
Could it be there.. ? then could it be ES woken up and run after him now to prevent his death again... ?

She will do anything...even promised to bring GC to portal if she have to in order to save CY...
Perhaps in past ES, it is also happened that way.. that's why she needs to find her way back to Goryeo but landed in the wrong time..
If it is the case... then I hope this time she can avoid this and stay no matter what...

Guest livon123

ahh, my eyes are teary when ES ask the Queen, lady choi and DC to go over to the king. Does memory photos are so valuable!Faith is such an amazing drama, good for the soul.

Guest livon123

OMG, aspirin kiss, so intense. Faint, actually I am so worried about ES.  kudos to daejang remembering everything ES said, I knew those aspirin will come in handy. Everything is important in Faith. Please tomorrow please!

As far as I see it, this thread reminds me of a time bomb that is ready to explode the moment we won't get our well-deserved HEA >:) 8-X  I'm afraid for the writer as well :-SS I was there when BM aired its finally episode and I suspect that the commotion that happened there was just a pure imitation of the massacre that would take place here because BM's popularity aside its thread didn't have over 1000 pages (and still counting @-) ) nor almost 2 M views. However, I think if the worst were to really happen, we will all end up here like my fellow BM fans - in self-denial, writing perverted fanfics , creating fanarts and praying for DC's Cut with an alternative ending   :D

By the way, I've just watched the news and they were reporting about the hurricane in the US and how extremely dangerous it is :-SS  I just hope @icesiren and every Faithling out there together with all the people will be alright [-O<

myphim

said:

We can convince CY taking ES under his wing in his era as modern world 2012 is no longer safe anymore. With the disaster such as Hurricane Sandy, ES can easily die without any protection. We have to let CY know this. ES can die at any moment in both places but he will have a chance to protect her life if she stays in Goryeo.

Daejeung, let your girlfriend die by you. Be a man. She will guard you as long as you protect her.

Guest livon123

OMG, the ending scene, WHY? Listen to daejang. But maybe that is what will give daejang strength, fight like ES fighting the fever Daejang. I can't wait to see tomorrow's epi. WOW what a roller coaster ride, if only they had the time to put in the shopping scene. Perhaps they will save that for last. Tomorrow ep since ES is saved, they can be together and the ending would be them wondering around the market, CY chasing after ES while she goes from store to store using CY's money haha.
By the way, lol, I just hope that aspirin kiss doesn't cause poison to flow from ES's mouth to Daejang's mouth. That would be too tacky, we need Daejang to be okay, if ES is okay. 
Also, have to give it to GC causing such chaos when we are all worried about ES's fever. 
---

Guest wisteria7

Tinkiebell said

No no no no, I mean, we shouldn't cheer too loud yet for a happy ending, since it might still be too early. You said that writer-nim can't be that mean, well guess what my friend, we've pleaded time and time again using whichever method we think would work (We even gave her pretty pleases with CY and the Wudalchi on top). It didn't work! So yeah, as much as it pains me to say this, but writer-nim can really be THAT mean. If I didn't know any better, I would think she's some kind of a dominatrix with a sadomasochism fetish. She be sado, we be mashocists! That's why we needed to apply the reverse psychology and shock therapy, my friend. Pleading didn't help!

@briseis  I certainly feel like a ticking time bomb.  >:) >:)  Let's hope tomorrow will bring us good news. [-O<

Meeting with the Wudalchi.

i941LHjk0id9V.gif  ib0LpCEj6QUEK9.gif

However, Daejang was distracted by a certain redhead. ;))

Guest livon123

^I will lower it to a lip contact then, I hope there will be a REAL KISS tomorrow, and a passionate one it will be, or they will be!
I think once CY overcome the weight of the sword he will be okay. As the series said he will overcome obstacles to be an unflinching warrior, if he went through so much with the love of his life, than I think whatever come his way afterward would be nothing, he can handle it. ES's sickness is his last barrier to becoming a unflinching warrior. I like this perspective more haha. 
BUT we were so close to having a saranghae in this epi. I was really hoping ES would say that before she drink the poison. But I hope tomorrow's ep she will say it, and CY will take back the take back on asking her to stay (he will ask haha).  
LOL, even with ES was slowly falling into a fever after drinking the poison, CY can't leave ES's hair tangle. That is really sweet. Grow old together combing each other hairs, playing diggers, doctor and patient. LOVE ES & CY!