[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

Finally I'm done watching Ep13. The funniest part was the battle between Dongwan and Junjin. Poor Wannie. I know he tried so hard but he's so unlucky. Onew's flick must have hurt so bad. hehe. I'm so glad that Shinhwa and Shinhwa Broadcast is doing well. I hope this will keep going and more episodes to come! :))

Among Shinhwa members, it's Hyesung that I liked the least *no offense to HS fans here*. But because of SB, I'm really starting to like him a lot. I could really see his determination and he tries his best for the good of SB, and well, himself as well. He was even willing to down himself for the sake of the show. So to sum it up, Hyesung is my bias in SB. :D

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chrisjj

I know this is off topic, but can I ask something since you are all a more senior SHCJers than me? :D 
I am really wondering this, but what is the relationship between Jinnie and Andy? I mean, they are in hyung / dongsaeng relationship or friends? ^^ 
I'm wondering this because Andy was born in early '81 and Jinnie in late '80. Usually if this is happening to the members in one group, they will be considered as friends, right? But it depends to the compromise and agreement too, isn't it? That's why I'm so wondering this. Thanks and sorry for my blabbering (again), though XD

Guest rose_liana

i think between Andy and Junjin still donsaeng/hyung relationship tho they're a part for only few months ^^

Guest rose_liana

LdZzz ya, lets hope Shinhwa will come to Indonesia and Malaysia next year. all fans needs to see their bromance live! lol 
axerine_1 but, i saw notice from the organizer that camera is prohibited. just hope they're not so strict.just like in Taepei.a fan in Taipei if i'm not mistaken even able to record the whole concert. so lucky!so sad that i'll missed episode 14 live this week because of the concert but, i'm glad that when i back home, the sub might be out already :D

@chrisjj in many variety show, you can hear that Andy called "Jinnie hyung" to JJ.  but at first they had awkward relationship, cause Andy didnt know what to call him (it has been mentioned in Intimate Note)  Since he is from states, something like that is not a big deal for him.  Same thing happened to Eric.  He didnt mind to be called by DW, MW, HS without honorific "hyung" although he's an early 79 baby.

I think Andy doesn't call JJ hyung anymore after Strong Heart lol. I saw a clip where Andy referred him as 'Jinnie'. Can't rem which interview clip was that. But I think at times when he wanna ask for favors or be that little maknae again he would affectionately call them all hyungs. :P

Guest rose_liana

last night Minwoo safely landed at Singapore around 10.55 pm. and fans who's there said that they saw some of jtbc-Shinhwa Broadcast staffs also. so, i guess, they will might have some filming of SB in Singapore? i hope so!!

I just finished episode 13. It was funny, but not as funny as the previous ones. My absolute favorite part was the very last part with Jinnie and Wannie playing against eachother haha; it was seriously more entertaining than the main game (with everyone). It's funny how they both got the same result haha. Poor Wannie. I've never experienced that kind of flick before, but I did try it on my leg and ouch...it does hurt. 

I am seriously looking forward to the MT episode!! I can't wait! 3 more days! 

Single episode 13 subbed by orangebox is up in my livejournal! Sorry for the delay because she uploaded it in Rapidshare. It's quite difficult to download since you know it capped at 30 kb/s for free users but it's ok I still managed to get it. Enjoy! :D

1/21/81 isn't Andy's real birthday. His birthday is really 12/21/81. It's in his profile on the soompi thread and I've also read this in other SH fan sites.
Not sure the reason why SM had to manufacture his bday but I think part of it was to make the ages within the group really close? 
So he's really a late 81, not an early 81.

Guest rose_liana

12.06.14][ARTICLE] SHINHWA BROADCAST ENTERTAINMENT MEMBERSHIP, AN ASSET TO THE TV
MBC 'Infinity Challenge' has been filled by new variety show by jTBC 'Shinhwa Broadcast'. In the evening at 10 PM after the dramas are over, viewers turn to Shinhwa's endless challenges show. 
Many have left messages comparing the new 'Shinhwa Broadcast' show to be as successful as 'Infinity Challenge'. However the format of the shows are different, 'Shinhwa Broadcast' episodes are endlessly flawless, as many ask what is the secret to their success, they are just like normal 'people'.
Shinhwa's presence as well as being Korea's longest-running idol group makes them authentic. 
Shinhwa members trust and confidence among members make the show seem effortless. In Shinhwa Broadcast members have many twists and turns, so familiar with the real Shinhwa loyalty and teamwork they have been known for, which is also gaining the trust of the viewers. Being together for over 14 years is what makes this 6 people feel comfortable with each other instead of akward.
Shinhwa members were in hiatus for 4 years, just held a comeback concert and now have their own variety show 'Shinhwa Broadcast'. This new 'Idol Entertainers' give the show a gag feeling. 
Every braodcast have reeceived a lot of enthusiasm from fans, they have covered every area of the entertainment business.
In fact, jtBC 'Shinhwa Broadcast', MBC 'Infinity Challenge', KBS2 'Happy Sunday' are doing a monumental work and will make you laugh every time. 
However, the most important aspect is how they perform together while on stage, and Shinhwa Broadcast has just proven they can do just that entertain. They have stand together between ups and downs, but now these 6 man can rejoice with a stable schedule and format to make the viewers laugh every time, and they have seen the results faithfully. 
This idol have been in the entertainment business for over 14 years, but their roots of 14 years, their 14 of friendship is that gives them not only integrity but authenticity. 
'Shinhwa Broadcast' do not miss it.
Source: Movie WeekCredit: Shinhwa Nation
[12.06.14][NEWS] 'SHINHWA BROADCAST' 14 YEARS OLD OPPAS
'Shinhwa Broadcast' has been triumphantly into a friendly atmosphere.
jTBC 'Shinhwa Broadcast' with Shinhwa's 6 members (Eric, Kim Dong WAn, Shin Hye Sung, Lee Min Woo, Jun Jin and Andy), have presented a show with of various genres and formats, and challenges have become the real variety show.
They are know as South Korea's longest-running idol group to date, and its new variety show have received an explosive reaction.
In 'Shinhwa Broadcast' members showcase their unique sense of entertainment, laughter and friendship. It usually takes some time to adjust to each other and have a more relaxed atmosphere in different variety shows. However, in 'Shinhwa Broadcast' not only Shinhwa members are comfortable and relax but also the crew are always with a smile.
In a recent Shinhwa Broadcast news was said, "Shinhwa Broadcast is a lot of fun filming. Filming the show is so fun and happy that the crew members are always happy".
Source: NewsenCredit: Shinhwa Nation
what a great article talking about Shinhwa Broadcast. cant help to proud of the show and proud of Shinhwa itself!

That's even great news!  Especially the filming crew, because it's good to know how comfortable they are around Shinhwa without feeling tired to do a 'job', you know. I'm totally happy for the show that's receiving an endless compliment and hope they can extend more episodes or turn it to regular show like other variety shows. :) I still keep recommending to others who haven't heard ShinBang and waiting for 'em to tell me how great it is! XD

Shinhwa Broadcast seems to be doing excellent despite being aired on a cable channel!!! Keep it up SB!!! Can't wait for Saturday!!! I don't know how many times I'll say it hehe. Tomorrow I might come again and say it again haha.

Guest chrisjj

Love those news so much!!! ^^ I'm so proud to them that I feel like a proud mom XD 
Hope that ShinBang will be a regular variety show! I really can't imagine my life without waiting for ShinBang everyday~ :D SB, fighting!!! Hope that ShinBang can be as famous as SMAPxSMAP (<--is this the right show title?) Like Minbong said on Win Win, I hope that they can make it even to 20 years later.  :x

A news that I translated off Weibo:

‘Shinhwa Broadcast’ Members combined forces in nerve-wrecking ‘Trick Eric Challenge’

Shinhwa leader Eric, after debuting for 14 years, became the members’ target for ‘Hidden Camera’.

On June 16 episode of Shinhwa Broadcast’s will be the ‘Travel Channel - God of MT’. It’s the first MT theme and the members requested the production team to pull a hidden camera on Eric. The location is in Chuncheon and along the journey there will be several missions to compete for the God of MT but all these were actually prepared in advance for ‘Eric’s Hidden Camera’.

2 hours before the shoot, the members, who had thoroughly discussed the plans with the production team, couldn’t contain their feelings. In order to let Eric be the last in all the missions, they had to cheat which was their main worry. “Eric is like a fox; it’s not easy to fool him”; Filming was carried out in a nerve-wrecking atmosphere.

The most anticipated would be the reason why Eric was chosen as the target for hidden camera.

@chrisjj, yes that's correct. I'm totally up for ShinBang to be the next SMAPxSMAP because SMAP even have their own solo activities (dramas, interviews, etc.), they still make a time for their show so Shinhwa can do it! ShinBang, hwaiting! :)

@axerine_1, ah! I cannot wait any longer after reading that kind of news. Just two more days~

Finally I finished watching ep.13.  Just like some has said here, Wanjin moment is my favorite part of this episode. When Dongwan received his penalty, I feel so bad for him, I could almost feel his pain!   =((
I laughed so hard when the Orange team kept practicing and when DW trimmed his fingernails, hahaha
Hooray for tomorrow!

Archived