[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rose_liana

i'm so happy that the rating increase beautifully. Episode 15 indeed one great episode. it makes you laugh and touched in same time!
like most of you, i'm afraid about SB going to end after 30 episode too. i cant imagine my life without it right now. i hope it will continue for years ~ 
thanks axerine_1 for all the translation. the messages moment really touching~their friendship just too beautiful <3 and i believe thats why this episode got hihgest rating besides able to make their viewers laugh, Shinhwa also able to make viewers touched. 

Guest sorcy79au

Just wanted to come in and announce my growing love for Shinhwa and this show!
I'm a new fan (as of when Venus was released). I saw these guys and knew where they came from but didn't listen to them or know anything more than that they are an old Kpop group.
Well! I'm am now head over heels in love with Minwoo :x and Shinhwa would probably have to be my second fave group beating all the others I had carefully categorised into who I like after Suju (they started my love for Kpop, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here on this forum after watching 2 episodes of a kdrama and listening to kpop while cleaning the house. They have to win by default)
SHINHWA SHINHWA SAN!! 
:-bd

Huaaa..... just watched episode 15.  Definitely the only show that i can watch without English sub. Like Minwoo said in Intimate Note, Andy is Eric's hyungwhore. LOL. At first he picked up Hyungnim's bag, after Indian Bob thing. Now , he's the only one that concern to cover Eric's front when they're doing ahjumma pant wedgie. 
If the rumor is true, we have just reached the first half of the show. Uggh... PD nim, let's make it longer. Jebal. 
Oh, and i want to see Eric cry.  or teary eyes. or any touched emotion.  You're a hard person leadernim. 

Guest chrisjj

Changjos.. have you vote for today??

It really bugged me. We're down to 2% difference with SHINee.

Come on.. use other account. create more. whatever.

Guest Bellatina

Yes I have voted for today.. Does anyone know another place where we can reach  other chanjos? I have a feeling most of the early chanjos stopped voting because the heat about Shinhwa voting kinda toned down and because we finally overcame to first place. We are now 2% away from losing out spot D':  Hopefully because Shinhwa had a comeback after so many years, many people decided to search them up due to curiousity.

Yes I have voted for today.. Does anyone know another place where we can reach  other chanjos? I have a feeling most of the early chanjos stopped voting because the heat about Shinhwa voting kinda toned down and because we finally overcame to first place. We are now 2% away from losing out spot D':  Hopefully because Shinhwa had a comeback after so many years, many people decided to search them up due to curiousity.

Guest chaphy

Annyeonghasaeyo...I'm new shinhwa changjo...i came from Indonesia...
I'm really happy since i've found this forum... ^^
Nice to meet you all shinhwa changjo sunbaenim hihihi..
Sorry if my english isn't good..
I'd really LOVE Shinhwa Broadcast and Beloved SHINHWA of Course...
I'm succesfull made 2 of my mate love them too,,,
oh and my nephew as well hehe...

Nice To Meet you all

Guest Bellatina

Hi chaphy! Glad to have you on aboard :-) New Shinhwa chanjos are always welcome! Also hopefully you don't forget to vote for Shinhwa at MNet!

Guys I heard from someone.. (I'm not saying it is, not 100% sure) but someone told me the votings are changing as it is because of bots? Is this true?

Archived