[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

Guest kriza09

So this MT Channel is basically a hidden camera channel hehe. I have a feeling Eric's going to catch on...that's how sly he is. 

that, and Hyesung's bad acting . LOL

HAHA! That's right, everyone said he was probably going to be most awkward and turns out he really is haha, that's why he tried to avoid eye contact with Eric the most haha. I can tell why he doesn't act haha. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Eric had already found out about the prank from the time Hyesung willingly let Eric hold his hand. That alone must have raised some suspicion. Haha. It would be really funny if Eric finds out and gets the other members to switch side and prank hyesung instead. I don't know why but I am always happy to see Hyesung being bullied. *evil grin*

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Animeuver

But actually, I think it's not easy to prank Hyesung. He's pretty observant, because of his naturally careful/worrisome character. He caught notice of Dongwan's hidden camera prank on them the other time...in fact, I think Minwoo/Junjin would be easily pranked instead.
And Eric should have noticed Junjin's super nervous look when they decided to go for another round of the flying objects game. Baby bird know his mother bird is so caught off guard (I bet he wouldn't even hold Eric's hand if he wasn't busy trying to act nonchalent) and looked super nervous...I mean, Hyesung's not that awkward because that's just how he pretty much is. Dongwan is unexpectedly calm under all situations, haha. In fact, I think Junjin's got some mistakes like him calling 'Hyesung hyung' when Eric walked into the room first, and Hyesung was behind him instead. I wonder if he remembered the arrangement so he said that, but Eric didn't notice...especially when Minwoo's out to fulfill his Ricsung president duties, haha :P

Read on twitter..

Today’s Shinhwa Broadcast filming lasted until 6.00+ pm KST. There were guests (Gag man , Choi Hong Man). Jun Jin did’t participate in the filming but there was a sign written ” Second round (Dinner) Jun Jin stand treat” at the canteen/restaurant. The other 5 members were wearing black pants, white T-shirt. There’s a basketball scene Hyesung played well did’t jump so much. there’s also tug-of-war , Hyesung was the referee .

(taken from Venice Tan@Venice_YS)

Jun Jin to treat? Aish basketball and tug-of-war mean bad news for Andy and Hye Sung…I hope Andy is the assistant referee or something…

I want a Talkshow or Cooking Channels so that they can relax and not exert themselves physically!!

Guest Bellatina

Choi Hongman must really like Shinhwa to appear on their show again keke
And I can't wait until all Shinhwa members have some kind of persona or image in the show. Like how Kim Joong Kook is Sparta in Running Man and what not.
Also, anyone noticed that Andy was quite busy with his phone when they were in the car? I bet it was regarding TeenTop or 100%. Andy is one busy producer.

Choi Hongman must really like Shinhwa to appear on their show again keke

And I can't wait until all Shinhwa members have some kind of persona or image in the show. Like how Kim Joong Kook is Sparta in Running Man and what not.

Also, anyone noticed that Andy was quite busy with his phone when they were in the car? I bet it was regarding TeenTop or 100%. Andy is one busy producer.

Guest chrisjj

Read on twitter..

Today’s Shinhwa Broadcast filming lasted until 6.00+ pm KST. There were guests (Gag man , Choi Hong Man). Jun Jin did’t participate in the filming but there was a sign written ” Second round (Dinner) Jun Jin stand treat” at the canteen/restaurant. The other 5 members were wearing black pants, white T-shirt. There’s a basketball scene Hyesung played well did’t jump so much. there’s also tug-of-war , Hyesung was the referee .

(taken from Venice Tan@Venice_YS)

Jun Jin to treat? Aish basketball and tug-of-war mean bad news for Andy and Hye Sung…I hope Andy is the assistant referee or something…

I want a Talkshow or Cooking Channels so that they can relax and not exert themselves physically!!

(from http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=8347)

Shinhwa’s Jun Jin has received surgery and is currently recovering.

On June 22, Shinhwa Company revealed Shinhwa’s Jun Jin received surgery on June 19 for a herniated disc. 

Jun Jin has long suffered because of a slipped disc but was unable to receive proper treatment during the promotional activities for Shinhwa’s recent tenth album as well as Shinhwa’s Asia tour concert series. 

During this time, it was revealed Jun Jin had been taking pain killers to bear through the pain. However, the disk became aggravated to the point that surgery was required.

A representative for Jun Jin said, “To prevent a recurrence and a bigger injury, surgery was necessary. For the next six weeks after the surgery, rehabilitation exercise and stability will be needed.” 

Jun Jin himself added,” To my Shinhwa members and of course our fans, I’m sorry for causing you this concern. I will work to recover fast to rejoin my Shinhwa members for our remaining performances and broadcast activities and to show a better side to myself.” 

Guest lenakeem

Anyone know how many episodes our boys are planning on doing? I want them to continue this show forever, like infinity challenge or 1n2d, thatd be a dream come trueeeee!

Guest shaghayegh_song

cooking channel would be amazing.I just hope Hyesung doesn't make kimbab again :)) he did the same on family outing,want to see him cook something else
and it would be so fun watching other members cook too

Guest Animeuver

[06-22] [原创翻译]JTBC官网神话放送第15集预告
终于!隐形摄像机大作战正式开始了!
上一周,为ERIC准备惊喜隐形摄像机的五位成员们
为了骗过沙漠之狐ERIC开始了正式的作战
什么?但是,即使不用挖陷阱也会自投罗网的ERIC?!
从自己提议的惩罚到游戏!接连不断的自己给自己下套
“这是什么呀!”在连续不断的惩罚下
愤怒ERIC的精神状态已经飞到那~遥远的仙女星座去了!
但是,也不可掉以轻心!
上一周就发生了令人始料未及的事情…
究竟,ERIC的隐形摄像机能够成功吗?
ERIC,人生最大屈辱系列展!
第一不重要,对他们来说只有最后一名才重要!
有剧本的电视剧!在隐形摄像机骗剧中ERIC是当之无愧的最后一名和被惩罚者!
S/S季的全新流行趋势花纹裤子
展现光滑的长腿,梦幻般曲线的女芭蕾舞演员式的芭蕾裙
韩国的R&B皇帝诞生!装扮成Stevie 
Wonder的样子!
除了此时,很难再看见的ERIC的史上最大搞笑时装秀!
错过本周的话一定会后悔的~!
还有!狗仔队烔完的帅气照片和
成员们准备隐形摄像机的内心深处?!的原因也会为您公开~!

Guest Animeuver

Omg, did anyone see this? Some unair cuts of epi 14!!
Finding out what's in their bags.

http://youtu.be/oebCRfHG6mU
Credits: SERA0216---Only 2 things in Minwoo's bag, mysterious Champagne in Hyesung's...and my god, Eric and his youngbae pics. MUAHAHA

Dongwan is so funny! He smelled Junjin's pants to check if it's used or not (i think), what if it's already used? 8-} :))    no wonder Jinnie's back is aching..carrying a big bottle of water inside his bag even though he has back problems [-X..

Guest Bellatina

@OrangeSHCJ Thanks for the pictures! Eric-ah~ is so cutee. xD I know he's dressed as Stevie Wonder but the ballerina outfit.. XD And I'm surprised with the nice legs!

@
axerine_1 This is unrelated to the report.. but I can't help thinking when Shinhwa Company revealed = Eric + Minwoo revealed.... Anywayays.. I hope Choongjae gets better. Seriously, fans will understand if they are away for awhile because of this. T___T

@
Animeuver Thanks for posting the clip!

As much as I want Shinhwa Broadcast to be an extremely successful show, I hope that this would not bring any burden or stress on the Shinhwa members. I hope their producers are really big fans of Shinhwa.

First of all, sorry for being off-topic. Does anyone know when will MBC airs God of Victory with Shinhwa vs. 2PM? I sought everywhere to find an information but there were only fancams and the filming date. I couldn't find an official thread for that show unless it's totally brand-new show? If so, man it must be those labor strike, isn't it? Please correct me wrong... :(

Whoo! It's TOMORROW so I'm so psyched what will they do next with our fox Eric. Will he find it really suspicious during games or continue being duped! :D

Omg, did anyone see this? Some unair cuts of epi 14!!
Finding out what's in their bags.

http://youtu.be/oebCRfHG6mU

[color=#0000ee][size=2]

[/size][/color]Credits: 

SERA0216

---Only 2 things in Minwoo's bag, mysterious Champagne in Hyesung's...and my god, Eric and his youngbae pics. MUAHAHA

Archived