[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

Guest choong jae

THE BEST!!! it's always the funniest to see them together!!

also, eric is always the one playing pranks on other people. so i can't wait to see ep 13 when they play pranks on him LOL

sweet revenge!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like there will be part 3 with SHINee then MT at the ending. Meaning it might be short MT on the next weekend until on 23rd, it'll be full MT. Today's episode is all right but maybe it'd be more funnier if it's subbed because it has a lot of talking so wish to know what are they saying. :) By the way, Wanjin is so hilarious! Poor Wannie, that hurts, uh. :D

Guest matinset

where or which ep eric and hyesung said that they’re awkward with each other because they have opposite personalities and they became oil and water couple?

in ep 7 just eric said that....

and personally i think it’s not like that anymore since they’ve known each for so long and been neighbours.....we know thay have different personalities but not bing againt each other right?

so where do they say that?

Guest m@m@cit@

same here
more excited about ep14 than 13 now
they look so handsome 
I bet it will be fun
just 100 percent Shinhwa awesomeness
except for the beginning which looks like it will still be guest channel

where or which ep eric and hyesung said that they’re awkward with each other because they have opposite personalities and they became oil and water couple?

and personally i think it’s not like that anymore since they’ve known each for so long and been neighbours.....we know thay have different personalities but not bing againt each other right?

Guest Selby

Episode 14 !!!! I can't wait for that. It seem like all of the members going to trick Eric, make him lose in every game. They even have a meeting to trick him. Poor Eric. I think this going out episode gonna be craziest ep of all.

Episode 14 !!!! I can't wait for that. It seem like all of the members going to trick Eric, make him lose in every game. They even have a meeting to trick him. Poor Eric. I think this going out episode gonna be craziest ep of all.

Guest chrisjj

Hello! ^^ I'm the new SHCJ! Nice to meet u all~ :D 
I've been liking them since the Venus promotion, but one month ago I accidentally watched ShinBang and now I am completely addicted to them!!! Have watched almost all their old and new varieties too~ ^^ They are indeed the true meaning of Variety-Dol! :D 
I'm 15 years old and from Indonesia, so I have to apologize for my broken English :P I'm a fan of Junjin and Minwoo~ This forum is helping me so much, so I hope that I can be accepted here :D Anyway, thanks and sorry again for my blabbering~ :'P

Guest chrisjj

Thanks! :D Happy to interact with another SHCJers! ^^ ShinBang is really my favorite show ever! My Saturday is always bright because of this almighty show! Hope that this show can keep running as long as possible~ ^^

Guest matinset

It shown on episode 3 or 4? Sport channel. When other member said that they're like Oil and Water. Then the MC wanted them to praise each other.  

"You're my best friend" | "You're, my neighbor" | Saranghe

I honestly like Shinhwa Broadcast with our 6 old guys rather than having guests, because I'd love to see them at the center more.

Anyway, glad to see both Shinhwa and Shinee had a good time together.

Rating for the 13th episode is also high (1.312% -->  0.038% increase compared to 12th episode 1.274%). Still not as high as their peak rating of 1.371% but two consecutively high rating episodes like this is good for the show. (Source; http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?SM=4102&idxno=594748). It is currently the variety show with highest rating in JTBC, I read that somewhere...

Guest chrisjj

Wua... an Indonesian fellow.  :-bd Quite amusing since all younger Indonesian that i know turning in to Super Junior or SNSD fandom. 

Archived