[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chrisjj

@Bellatina Thanks! :D Glad to meet a new SHCJ too~ I've been wondering if I'm the only new SHCJ after watching their Venus come back. ^^

Dont forget to vote @ 20'S Mnet  changjos..

Our gap with SHINee becomes smaller.

Guest Bellatina

Welcome dear

I'm not new SHCJ but I'm new here too! So I know guys here accept you with open arms and welcome to you warmly

guys do you know where I can find soft engsub for ep3 and 4???

and 1question! Which member do you like the most on this show??

Guest quisty86

I don't think soft subs for eps 3 and 4 are available bec. OrangeBox started subbing from ep 5. Shia&Regy and SFsubs have hard subbed versions only. 

Guest sugarita

Hi...does anyone has their flight details to Singapore this week? Cos I thought for seeing them in airport to show tt they hv fanbase in SG..pls share the info if have..thks

In the past I personally like Andy but after he became so serious (army training changed him I guess LOL) he wasn't someone that entertained me the most on ShinBang.
So now it's Hye Sung, Jinnie and Dong Wan/Min Woo for me in this ranking. Jinnie really surprises me at times. I didn't watch him on Infinite Challenge so I wasn't aware he was that good in variety (with all the lying HAHA). I can't figure Dong Wan or Min Woo first cos I love them both! Dong Wan is plain lame which tickles me and I love how he describes stuff. So entertaining! Min Woo is funny when he does body gags and whenever he's clueless about stuff.
Nevertheless I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh it's Monday and I can't work because my heart already flew to Saturday!

from the first time i know bout them since their 5th jib  i've always liked Eric, but now i think Minwoo is so cute n hot, i used to not really like him, i used to think he liked to show off (Love letter) but when it comes to variety show I love Junjin because he is so funny n when it come to sport theme he always amazed me
so my fave trio is eric, minwoo n junjin

but i love them all!!!!!!!!

5 more days to go to shinhwa the return concert in singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest rose_liana

wow! so many of you here going to Singapore concert? great because i'm going too! cant get enough of them since seeing them live in Seoul last March.

and 1question! Which member do you like the most on this show??
btw, if i'm going to choose only one member, i'm going to pick Junjin. although my bias Minwoo will come 2nd hehe Dongwan used to be my best variety idol along Jinnie because both of them very good with their wittiness in talking. but, Dongwan seem not much shine in earlier episode until episode 11. he just explode in that episode :D 
but tbh,actually in Shinhwa Broadcast they all shines in different episode. so in each episode, my personal favorite in the show changed. For example, in Hero Channel, i like SuperWan + WonderwoMin. episode 3 would be Minwoo with his random Kungfu, ep 4 Andy with ZomDy. Documentary channel will be RicSyung. Kids channel is Junjin. No personal fav in family game channel. Speech channel will be Dongwan+RicSyung. and Guest channel, no personal favourite. This change just remind me of Love Letter days. where my bias keeps changing until the last episode, i end up in love with Minwoo. :D :D

but, no matter what, they all shine the best when they are together as 6!! :D

Archived