[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH! I had an idea for next episode of Shinhwa Broadcast.... a talent show where they are looking to find a 7th member hahah there celebs like se7en etc can audition hahaha that would be so FUNNY!

Guest Bellatina

Yesterday's filming for ShinBang is MT (membership training)!!!!!! Am I getting my wish seeing a '1N2D' theme? LOL!! I hope they camp, cook and sleep all in one room just like what the 1N2D members do!

Guest rose_liana

Ihjj i've finished watching A Gentleman Dignity too up to episode 4. haha yeah, that "talk" they have in DokJin house really remind me of Shinhwa. talking about sharing underwear lol i think i watched this drama in different way/feeling since it somehow remind me of Shinhwa in some parts :D
btw, yesterday they were filming Shinhwa Broadcast. and someone said the concept is Membership Meeting (MT). i wonder what kind concept is that? hopefully its some kind of outdoor activities :D
Au1sGqHCIAA61BS.jpg
credit: as tagged

Guest rose_liana

lol didnt realize axerine_1 hv posted it XD so, the concept is like 1N2D? wow!! that sound so great! i hv high anticipation already!

Yesterday's filming for ShinBang is MT (membership training)!!!!!! Am I getting my wish seeing a '1N2D' theme? LOL!! I hope they camp, cook and sleep all in one room just like what the 1N2D members do!

Don't you guys feel like this week is going by very very slow...?I don't know, but this week has been really slow for me...it's only Thursday night and it feels like weeks already! I can't wait for SB this Saturday, although I will be very busy with loads of work grrr.

Guest quisty86

OMG AN MT! The gods of variety must be listening to us! puahahahaha DAEBAK! I wonder if it's just going to be them or an mc will be coming along. Barbecues, sing-alongs and noraebang...lol I wonder what this MT has in store for us ShinChangs :) I'm so happy! But I wonder if this is for the episode after Shinee bec. they just recently filmed it. We'll see tomorrow yey! 
Lol you guys someone made a movie poster of Venus inspired by Minwoo's facebook photo! tumblr_m5a6y17IU61rvn35uo1_500.jpgcr: http://reenspe.tumblr.com/post/24660687899/anybody-wanna-watch-this

Well I am guessing and hoping it will be something like 1N2D...they usually have MT-themed travels, like the recent 'Variety Training Camp' which was freaking hilarious..if those 7 can do it, our 6 guys can do it EVEN BETTA! 
Dinner and sleeping Bukbulbok SHINHWA STYLE! *RAWR*

Guest Animeuver

I was reading on baidu that it's probably a camping theme...and some were saying that they'd be divided into teams, because they spotted Hyesung and Junjin driving one of the vans or something?
I can't wait for tomorrow, I need a good preview! >///<

Guest Selby

Oh God! My wish actually came true. "Member Training" that sound exciting and from the title i think it will involve physical games if it is true then Hyesung and Andy are in disadvantage =.= Hyesung and Junjin in the same team? Maybe Minwoo and Eric in the same team too (that explain the picture)
I can't wait for tomorrow but I don't think MT will be next week episode.

Guest kriza09

BTW does anyone else think this weeks episode was very scripted?? I don't know, it didn't feel right. I don't like it when the hosts or guesses are told to say something, it just takes away the rawness feel of a variety show...you know?

Thanks for sharing... just like everyone else.... I am really looking forward  to the "MT channel"... i assume it's something similar to 1N2D.  Of all the episodes that have aired... the ones that i enjoy the most are the ones with Shinhwa only.... especially the "God of Eloquence" channel.... best episode so far... followed by the "Documentary Channel" and the very 1st episode, "Superhero Channel"
Kinda off topic: Does anyone know if Shinhwa is gonna attend Mnet 20'c Choice this year....??? I assume since Mnet has been very supportive with their comeback, they'll most likely attend if their schedule is open.... 

Archived