[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nadieynubiey

hi all..
wake up this morning just to see what those infinity girls ahjumma did to andy...its horrible..too harsh!!!
poor andy..himnaesaeyo!!

Guest linakyon

Finally watched the episode..yeah it was funny but felt uncomfortable seeing a rope tied around his neck and being dragged :( But let's focus on the funny moments! kangric running to pandasyung was priceless but it would've been epic to slow motion the scene and add Whitney Houston's 'I will always love you' :))Special guest appearance: special stupid! Min Woo ahh you've been missing your DHA supplements xP Curious to know the bus number that JJ took just in case I visit SK to have a tiny chance of meeting him..so delusional xP 
Died a little bit inside with that fanservice! Lucky fans! JJ even kneeled down!!! asdfghjjk

Guest adikkeluangman

Shinhwa Broadcast Apologizes for Sexual Harassment Controversy
What started out as fun and games ended up causing many people to frown, and jTBC’s Shinhwa Broadcast has officially apologized. 
On June 4, Shinhwa Broadcast apologized through its official Twitter, regarding the sexual harassment controversy that rose with June 2’s episode. 
In the episode, Shinhwa’s Andy was kidnapped by Infinity Girls comediennes in a hostage scenario and ‘tortured’ with kisses and excessive groping, making viewers feel rather uncomfortable. 
BMC190sCAAAP7ea.jpg

In the apology, Shinhwa Broadcast wrote, “The staff of Shinhwa Broadcast would like to apologize for unintentionally causing discomfort to the viewers with June 2’s broadcast. 

Despite everyone’s worries, the filming took place with a positive atmosphere from beginning to end with consent and complete understanding [of the concept] from the comediennes and Andy beforehand. It seems that the emphasized mood of the edited results, which were for the enjoyment of the broadcast, was what caused discomfort while viewing. 
With the following episode, we will be more careful to make sure not to create any more concerns or worries for the viewers. We will seriously take in everyone’s interest and advice for Shinhwa Broadcast and will do our best to create an enjoyable Shinhwa Broadcast. “
Photo Credit: jTBC
[Copyright CJ E&M Entertainment Portal enewsWorld, All Rights Reserved]
http://mwave.interest.me/news/newsdetail.m?searchNewsVO.news_id=201306051117_37882&category=TV&page=1

Guest loveoppayam

They did it for fun and maybe shinhwa member doesnt bother it, but in my eyes 'andy's bullies' are too much. They are too much.

Maybe they want to raise rating, so they did it. But shinbang PD n staff already apologized so we have to give them a chance.

Guest linakyon

Had a great time with this episode :)Spoiler:Seeing that Andy failed to guess the dish Shinhwa made it's a good sign...it means they've  improved their cooking skills xP And girls if you want to have a chance with Eric you have to cook well and master scallion pancakes because he mentioned it's one of his favorite dishes! Instead of letting Eric take charge of cooking they should've let Hye Sung spilled sesame seeds and oil and Andy would have guessed right.When they mentioned punishment I was thinking they would do something worse but dancing this love with that apron it's not so bad...embarrassed Hye Sung was hilarious! Next week will be final ep before hiatus .. from the preview it'll be funny and we'll see the return of Zomdy! I heard Jun Jin saying it's not the end of SB and I really hope so! 

Guest Lil.Miss.A

they're doing MT next ep.despite all the controversy I'm glad they took a break from the cooking theme coz it wasn't that entertaining...looks like they're wrapping it up next ep, they're saying it's not the end....?

@linakyon, thanks for the spoilers. I havent' watched last SB episode yet (still burried with HK concert stuffs) :P 

"scallion pancakes", thanks for the headup I'm looking up the recipes ahahahaha. That old saying "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach", that never fails! XD

So Andy had to guess correctly his hyung's dishes for them to win against the girl?  Hyesung's signature sesame would be so easy to give away XDD  I thought the fish stew/soup would be a safe guess cus we know who among them loves making it.....

That episode 59 rating was 1.042% from 0.941% the week before. Hoping for the last episode of Season 3 will also end with 1%+ :)

Lil.Miss.A said:

they're doing MT next ep.despite all the controversy I'm glad they took a break from the cooking theme coz it wasn't that entertaining...looks like they're wrapping it up next ep, they're saying it's not the end....?

Guest linakyon

@Phi Thank's for subbed preview! With a MT I think the ratings will surpass 1% ..So the promotions will end this week :( almost 1 month since release, it went by so fast! Some of us need to eat grass to buy LE, others receive signed LE like lollipops *sigh*BMY-F-fCAAAKAFZ.jpg:large
cr: jTBC

linakyon said: @Phi Thank's for subbed preview! With a MT I think the ratings will surpass 1% ..So the promotions will end this week :( almost 1 month since release, it went by so fast! Some of us need to eat grass to buy LE, others receive signed LE like lollipops *sigh*BMY-F-fCAAAKAFZ.jpg:large
cr: jTBC

2013.06.12 Jang Sungkyu Twitter Update

신화방송 시즌 마지막 녹화에 에릭 형의 머리로 함께 했다^^ 개성 강한 여섯 사람이 15년 넘게 가깝게 지내는 것이 쉽지 않은 일인데.. 신화 형들의 끈끈함과 한결같음이 너무나도 좋다 형들 아시아 투어 화이팅! pic.twitter.com/g10vxPoJKB

Joined in the recording for Shinhwa Broadcast’s last episode of the season with Eric hyung’s hairstyle ^^ 6 people each with strong individual personalities, it isn’t easy to have spent more than 15 years so closely together..The Shinhwa hyungs’ tight-knit bond and consistency is so good. Hyungs, Asia Tour fighting!

* Translator's Note: Jang Sungkyu is an announcer with JTBC *

BMhPIaQCcAAYHnm.jpg:large
Credit: jangsk83
Translation: Malpabo

Archived