[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

hkana said: @phi oooh I didn't know that... at that time I thought Wannie would be back after the drama finished.  Yes I agree... 
Wonder what program to fill SB's slot...
Haha JJ knows what food tastes good, it seems... looks like for Minwoo, everything tastes great, food lover kekeke

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveoppayam

Andy seems to be chubbier nowadays. He become cuter. :))

I think he try cooking every mother recipes in his house by himself. =))

@phi... yes...  I'd be more assure about September if they had told us from the beginning. I mean, who knows what could happen in the next two-three months.  But maybe at that time they hadn't really decided, considering the comeback and tour. So they couldn't tell us whether Dongwan would join or not, to avoid confussion... Could they choose JTBC because they're more relax with the schedules?  Let's keep hopeful ^ ^
The experiments at the dentist I have never heard of, kekeke it's amusing
Looks like next week would be a riot, everybody turns crazy, hahaha... It makes me miss Wannie more.  Shinhwa being crazy together *sigh*

i still prefer their 1st seasons hopefully after their break this time the pd could think of something good and unique only for shinhwa broadcast~~

it's weird how shinhwa could take variety show breaks cause by doing this I think they would lost a lot of viewers

Guest co_ra78

Hello everyone!!!

Shinhwa broadcast links:

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-variety/shinhwa-broadcast/

appl4 said:

i still prefer their 1st seasons hopefully after their break this time the pd could think of something good and unique only for shinhwa broadcast~~

it's weird how shinhwa could take variety show breaks cause by doing this I think they would lost a lot of viewers

@mommieAlice, have you seen the preview at the end of last week episode?  Quite many are not happy with what was done to MinDy, especially Andy.... there were lot of angry tweets to jTBC about it, asking to re-edditing those scenes... I really don't know if the production will act on it or not.  I think unlikely? since it's a good chunk of the show there.

Guest linakyon

I have mixed feelings..I can understand why some people are upset/angry with the preview..I didn't like seeing Andy tied up either but we have to trust them.They wouldn't do that without his consent and he wasn't the first to be humiliated, throughout the show they've been through plenty humiliating situations...What worries me the most is that I know they'll fill the slot and can't stop thinking that if the replacement has better ratings than SB they might decide to cancel it T.T  

Oh? Well it could have been edited like that for the preview.   Personally I think they're having fun? lol... I admire those guys, can be charming, sexy, but also can be crazy that even the fans sometimes have to feel a bit of second hand embarrassment? hahaha...  It makes them more adorable ^^
@linakyon yes I am anxious about that too.

Yes Phi.  I saw the ending preview but didn't really think anything of it.  They are goofy boys and I'm sure it was all in fun. 

Actually what bothers more regarding Andy is incident with Teen Top member (forgot his name) when Andy told about girl group member hitting on the Teen Top member on Radio Star.

I don't know if you watch Ma Ma Mia variety show but TT member and his mom was on the show and his mother mentioned how hurt her son was over the rumor and how her son was stressed and depressed.   They called it his "first rumor".   Kuhyun (?), I think that is him from Super Junior, didn't mention name but he said, "especially rumor coming from your own boss". 

I kind of got upset by that comment....I'm sure Andy regretted making that comment and apologized...why bring the issue up again? 

@mommie Alice  I have Mamma Mia but have never watched it.  It's Niel... did he mention anything or it's only his mom talked about it...  Firstly I don't think what Andy said was that 'scandalous'.  It's not that he said Niel is in relationship with someone.  He's only mentioned that he was hit by a girl member, right? So what?  Secondly, he apologized about it.  
How could he survive if he's already depressed by this incident?  He should have just brushed it off and laugh about it.  I'm not sure maybe because he's still young?  How old is he? ... But surely he's been trained to become an idol, should he have been more mature and mentally stronger?  I don't know what to say about his mom's comment, she may just concerned about her son? But the comment "Especially rumor coming from your own boss" was unnecessary.  I agree that they shouldn't have mentioned it again and again. 

@mommieAlice,when I 1st watched the preview (raw, then subbed), I went OMG but it didn't strike me as offensive at first.  Seeing the comments coming in about Andy being roped at his neck I can see it would be offensive for some, especially C-fans citing it is very demeaning in C-culture.

I don't see such reaction from K-fans so I wonder if that type of gag (slapstick) are normal/popular in Korea?  I'm not fond of super slapstick gag (Eric's doodled face in Kid Channel, Jang Hee Bin, Indian dance....) but I understand it's just another day for them on the job.... I just hope SB won't go down that super slapstick gag road too often... They, themselves throwing all their images out of the window for the shake of the show but there should be some limit....

Even if ppl can't trust PD, I trust our guys won't just let one of theirs in harm way.

It's TT's Niel...  Is that particular MaMa Mia episode recent?  Don't see it's necessary for him to take a jab at the issue again neither...

hkana, actually I was a huge deal after Andy mentioned about the "s" member. It practically send the whole netizen on a witch hunt for who that might be.  It's always a sensitive issue mentioning some names when it comes to dating, more so if the person is also a celeb...

linakyon said: I have mixed feelings..I can understand why some people are upset/angry with the preview..I didn't like seeing Andy tied up either but we have to trust them.They wouldn't do that without his consent and he wasn't the first to be humiliated, throughout the show they've been through plenty humiliating situations...What worries me the most is that I know they'll fill the slot and can't stop thinking that if the replacement has better ratings than SB they might decide to cancel it T.T  

Phi.  Yes, it was in recent episode.  It was Lee young Ja who first brought it up because she brought up subject of "rumor".  Niel made quick remark that it was his "first" rumor so it was unexpected and mentioned there was some misunderstanding.  Mostly it was his mother who made remarks.  I just hope this doesn't create problem for Andy...when is TT's contract over?  Just wished that she cleaned it up by saying Andy apologized and all the misunderstanding is cleared.   Again, side remark by Kyuhun was totally unnecessary.

So Niel actually already said it was a misunderstanding... poor him... it must have been awkward for him.
Now I know I'm not going to watch that show lol... Isn't Lee Youngja one of the host of Hello? She asked that for the sake of the show, I guess.  Niel's mom, being not a celebrity, may not trained to answer it tacticfully. 
But yeah that side remarks by an unrelated person, and younger too - was very unnecessary and rude.

Guest linakyon

Wow..I didn't know about that comment from Kyuhun, he sure has a sharp tongue..I'm not saying that Andy was right, he shouldn't had mention that Niel refused going out with a girl from JYP and giving out a clue for her name because k-netizens can be more effective than the police, but he already apologized so move on, no need for more bashing..I'm not into Teen Top but from what I see Andy really loves those kids :) We all know how harsh this industry is and in the future he will surely be involved in other scandals, so despite being his first scandal I'm sure he ended up stronger :)

Psh. Andy doesn't need to apologize. What did he do? He only said there was a girl who was interested in Niel. So what. If it wasn't true he wouldn't have mentioned anything. I like Kyuhun's voice, but I don't like his personality, he comes off as obnoxious to me. That's just me. 

Guest linakyon

20130531_181034_0607.jpg.tn580.jpg
20130531_180415_8673.jpg.tn580.jpg

20130531_180421_0788.jpg.tn580.jpg

20130531_180429_3641.jpg.tn580.jpg
cr: jtbc
OMG *o* how cuuuute! I want to feed Hyesung some bamboo xP Eric's costume has a pouch....awww..will he jump around? can't wait for tomorrow! 

Guest loveoppayam

I guess that episode will be very funny. Poor maknae, netizens are very harsh sometimes.

Poor maknae for being a victim on that episode. He have to receive punishment because he wont reveal members secrets. :))

Archived