[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

linakyon said: The maknae line will be punished :)) Ricsyung have been lucky! I hope that luck doesn't last long ;) It looks they'll keep the format for a while, going to public places and find celebrity look alikes.Ohh and that Minwoo selca  :x

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[Photo Preview] Shinhwa Broadcast - EP.55

20130510_191840_6466.png.tn580.jpg
20130510_191833_2525.png.tn580.jpg
20130510_191921_0525.png.tn580.jpg20130510_191927_0738.png.tn580.jpg
Credit: jTBC Shinhwa Broadcast

2013.05.10 Shinhwa’s Lee Min Woo Melts the Hearts of Mothers with His Smiley Eyes

While each member of Shinhwa is charismatic in his own, the mother has spoken that Lee Min Woo is the best of them all.

53458363.jpg

In a recent recording of jTBC’s Shinhwa Broadcast, the Shinhwa members visited the homes of comedian twins, Sang Ho and Sang Min, in Daejeon.

Like always, the Shinhwa members battled each other to see which member was the most popular with the celebrity’s mother and proceeded to ask for a specific ranking.

54969288.jpg

Sang Ho and Sang Min’s mother decided that out of the six members, her number one favorite member was Lee Min Woo, who sang and danced well. It seems that Lee Min Woo’s trademark smiley eyes could have also contributed to the results

Lee Min Woo was also chosen as the number one favorite for actor Lee Jung Ryong’s wife in the previous cook off.

Meanwhile, Shin Hye Sung and Andy suffered once again, has they have yet to receive a vote from any mother.

The episode will air on May 12.

Photo Credit: jTBC
Article: Enewsworld

=====================================================================

I think Eric got 2 of Mom's most favorite member (EP.50 & 51),  Junjin got 1 (EP.52).  Minwoo got 2 (EP.53 & this week 55)

’s>

I wouldn't mind seeing Eric with a shaved head. Lol. I think he looks good with any hairstyle...even he made his "Resolver" hair style look good. LOL.I haven't been keeping up with SB...need to designate a day for SB LOL.

Guest linakyon

Eric was clapping and screaming bravo and then he ended up wearing super comfy acupuncture slippers :)) I pity him though..that was harsh making him go shop groceries with those on :(

Guest linakyon

Phi

said:they definitely steping up the purnishment for ShinBari do they? XDD

No beeps about them recording for Shinbang this Monday... wonder if their packed schedule for comeback give them a week off....

The Race to find the Mother is a lot more entertaining than the cooking segment (even if watching without sub).  The rating dropped quite a bit from the week before from slightly over 1% down to amost 0.7%

linakyon said: Yeah and I hope they keep upgrading the punishment to keep them competitive :P It was a packed week for us and it isn't over yet so can't imagine how they feel.With all the photos and teasers I forgot about SB xP The race is my favorite part, but the cooking can be interesting too.I couldn't stop laughing when Junjin tried to sabotage adding water to MinSyung dish and ended up helping them.We get to see Minwoo cursing :))

Guest linakyon

The first to get their dish eliminated gets the punishment so that's why only Jindy will wear that sexy underwear xP LMAO I'm just imagining them voguing with that underwear xD
M's sexy tongue kyaaa *.* About the article this is what I got from my limited korean.. if someone can complete or correct me please do so...Basically they went to the dentist to get an evaluation of their sense of taste to discover which member had the best, but the guys became suspicious and asked the dentist if he had qualifications to do so and Eric thought that they had prepared another hidden camera for him xP Ahhh poor leader, but wouldn't blame him he can't even trust gomdori 

I wanted to dance with M, lucky grandma... Jinnie was so funny, his expressions omg... and Andy become more active, it's good :)  But when will Wannie come back?  It's been too longgggg ... if he doesn't show up the next after this, I'm afraid I'd throw something at the computer screen kekeke
It's good that they didn't show which family they will go to later on the preview. I want to be surprise and guess who it is too... kekeke

Guest linakyon

As expected Eric came first on that evaluation.I thought Andy would be 2nd since these two are the best cooks in Shinhwa along with Wannie...Lucky grandmas :) dancing with Shinhwa and being taught some wa moves by Jinnie himself xP I cracked up when I saw Hyesung teaching crab dance to his partner :P and that granny who touched Jinnies chest?Forever jealous TT_TT

Guest linakyon

@Phi After giving a taste to all the dishes it's up to the one who is tasting to pick one dish that he's sure it was made by his family member :) 

1-Eric;2-a tie between Hyesung and our favorite food terrorist and japchae expert, Jinnie which I totally didn't expect xP 4-Andy;5-Minwoo...Since 2nd place was a tie Andy should have been 3rd and Minwoo 4th, but don't know why the dentist started announcing 4th place..[\Spoiler]

I guess due to their busy schedule (promoting their album and tours), they are taking break from Shinhwa Broadcast and will return in September.  So this Sunday might be the last one?  No wonder DW didn't bother coming back.

What am I going to do during summer????  :((

Guest linakyon

@mommie Alice I read here http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=36748 that the last episode before break will be aired on june 16 so we still have 4 episodes left.Two of them are already recorded.This week they will air the cooking segment and next week will be the one where they bbq for fans :)I wish Wannie would record at least one but I can understand if he doesn't, he needs to take some time for himself after 6 months of filming plus shinhwa's comeback and asia tour..
But we also have some good news Minwoo will release his solo album in september :D

@Phi oooh... yes when I heard about the break, I was thinking the same... even if he joins then it would be only for 1 or 2 shootings, I think...  If that case then it seems to make sense.  Awww somehow it made me sad for Wannie, for missing out the fun with the rest of the members kekeke
Well I hope they will really renew the show on September... maybe they can film in the countries they are visiting for concert kekeke
@linakyon wow that's great news! M solo album, that's great.  Because I think he's a great singer and I feel that every member should have the opportunity to express themselves/their own works besides being in Shinhwa. 
@mommie Alice true... what to do in summer?... but then maybe it would make us relax a bit... Like the experience with CUMK, being a daily drama, had really made me anxious every day.  Waiting for the next episode as soon as today's episode was over  kekeke  ...  

linakyon said: @mommie Alice I read here http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=36748 that the last episode before break will be aired on june 16 so we still have 4 episodes left.Two of them are already recorded.This week they will air the cooking segment and next week will be the one where they bbq for fans :)I wish Wannie would record at least one but I can understand if he doesn't, he needs to take some time for himself after 6 months of filming plus shinhwa's comeback and asia tour..
But we also have some good news Minwoo will release his solo album in september :D

@phi oooh I didn't know that... at that time I thought Wannie would be back after the drama finished.  Yes I agree... 
Wonder what program to fill SB's slot...
Haha JJ knows what food tastes good, it seems... looks like for Minwoo, everything tastes great, food lover kekeke

Guest loveoppayam

@Phi "not sure how true, but there's speculation Wannie didn't sign up for this season of SB.....

If this is true, I guess it will be end of June / early July for him to join the gang?"

Aahh that was the reason. I will be more patient waiting for the new shinbang season with full member ^^

Archived