[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rose_liana

this is the best episode along with the God of Eloquence!i laugh so much!! they're so real and really dont care about their image! haha
the fart scene was really hilarious. the creator fart-making Minwoo and RicWanJin follows.poor Hyesungie, but i even  cant stop laugh when he pissed off because the members too loud. unstoppable farting, i cant imagine the smell of the room~ lol
Shinhwa members have a slumber party & fart battle on ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’
Shinhwa relived a bit of their past dorm days on the June 30th broadcast of JTBC‘s ‘Shinhwa Broadcast‘.
On the final ‘God of MT’ special of the program, the members were seen sleeping together in one room after taking a one-night, two-day road trip to Chuncheon. Apparently, they decided to arrange their sleeping spots according to who snores and who doesn’t. Viewers especially noticed the adorable slumber party shot of the six men laying side by side. The members also had a fart battle before going to sleep.
Fans also got a glimpse of the Shinhwa members’ “bare faces” after they woke up in order to complete missions given to them by staff. Kim Dongwan stood out in particular for being shirtless and revealing his toned body, and Junjin wasn’t shy about showing off his six-pack either after stepping out of the shower.
credit: allkpop+Naver

Guest rose_liana

by the way, last night Shinhwa is no 1 in Hot search in Naver !! hope to hear good news about the rating too. please~

this is the best episode along with the God of Eloquence!i laugh so much!! they're so real and really dont care about their image! haha
the fart scene was really hilarious. the creator fart-making Minwoo and RicWanJin follows.poor Hyesungie, but i even  cant stop laugh when he pissed off because the members too loud. unstoppable farting, i cant imagine the smell of the room~ lol
Shinhwa members have a slumber party & fart battle on ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’
Shinhwa relived a bit of their past dorm days on the June 30th broadcast of JTBC‘s ‘Shinhwa Broadcast‘.
On the final ‘God of MT’ special of the program, the members were seen sleeping together in one room after taking a one-night, two-day road trip to Chuncheon. Apparently, they decided to arrange their sleeping spots according to who snores and who doesn’t. Viewers especially noticed the adorable slumber party shot of the six men laying side by side. The members also had a fart battle before going to sleep.
Fans also got a glimpse of the Shinhwa members’ “bare faces” after they woke up in order to complete missions given to them by staff. Kim Dongwan stood out in particular for being shirtless and revealing his toned body, and Junjin wasn’t shy about showing off his six-pack either after stepping out of the shower.
credit: allkpop+Naver

Guest rose_liana

by the way, i saw someone posted in twitter that the rating for this week is  1.080% for national rating. but still dont know whats the Seoul rating. drops from last week, National rating was 1.341% and Seoul rating was 1.87%. but, i'm still happy because the rating still above 1% :))
maybe not all people comfortable watching the farting parts lol tbh, its disgusting. but, because its Shinhwa, so thats alright haha
next week without Jinnie, i know the show will feel uncomplete, but i wish good luck for the rest of the boys. i believe they will do great.and to Jinnie, i'll pray for his fast recovery <3

^^Hahah, yeah Jinnie needs to work on those abs, but it's okay because his back's been killing him since November of last year so...we shouldn't expect a six-pack from him ;) . He seriously needs to eat more though, I don't want the Jinnie from 2006!

^^Haha. After being ratted out by Minwoo a couple years back on YSMM, Dongwan's always being labeled with "R-rated" or "19+"...and he always put himself in that position too HAHA! Oh Wannie. I don't really care if he watches those stuff, but I'd prefer him not to get too addicted to it hehe.

Guest sjeunhae

^^Haha. After being ratted out by Minwoo a couple years back on YSMM, Dongwan's always being labeled with "R-rated" or "19+"...and he always put himself in that position too HAHA! Oh Wannie. I don't really care if he watches those stuff, but I'd prefer him not to get too addicted to it hehe.

Guest chrisjj

I read somewhere that Jinnie needs a few weeks of rest, I believe it's 3-4 weeks tops? If anyone actually knows, please do tell us.

:)

Guest chaphy

i lol'd when Minwoo said "i cant say" but what makes it funny is that He said it in Dongwans tones XD

yea u r right DW is always been R-rated cause in this xman episodes shin jung hwan said to dongwan that he would like DW to return his fav p*rn videos lollll ><

awww i miss the old times :'( i miss seeing shinhwa on xman and loveletter :)

I love those times too...but I think shinhwa are really better now....all members show their skills and they are much more sincere (although they were in the past too)...esp. about Eric and ricsung!is't it so?

yea^^ especially Hyesung, he seems more active and funny these days lol back then we never got to see that side of him >

i think hyesungie just comfortable with the rest of member,esp. Eric,i think their relationship has change,bit closer huh? #LOL

i'm ricsyung shipper

:x

Lately because of ShinBang, I think my love for Kim Dongwan have grown. Have known ShinHwa since 2002/2003 (Perfect Man era), kept stronger in 2008-2009 although i changed my heart a bit for TVXQ! (hey ShinHwa were inactive , i should stick to Kpop) , my bias keep changing from Minwoo to Eric to Junjin, back to Eric then to Andy to Junjin again and last to Hyesung. Never find affection toward Dongwan, except his Handkerchief. But now, look what ShinBang did to me.
tumblr_m6h814Bpku1ra0oi6o1_400.gif

-my lunch break blabbering-

Archived