[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

Yes I have voted for today.. Does anyone know another place where we can reach  other chanjos? I have a feeling most of the early chanjos stopped voting because the heat about Shinhwa voting kinda toned down and because we finally overcame to first place. We are now 2% away from losing out spot D':  Hopefully because Shinhwa had a comeback after so many years, many people decided to search them up due to curiousity.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Annyeonghasaeyo...I'm new shinhwa changjo...i came from Indonesia...

I'm really happy since i've found this forum... ^^

Nice to meet you all shinhwa changjo sunbaenim hihihi..

Sorry if my english isn't good..

I'd really LOVE Shinhwa Broadcast and Beloved SHINHWA of Course...

I'm succesfull made 2 of my mate love them too,,,

oh and my nephew as well hehe...

Nice To Meet you all

Guest chaphy

Hi chaphy! Glad to have you on aboard :-) New Shinhwa chanjos are always welcome! Also hopefully you don't forget to vote for Shinhwa at MNet!

Guys I heard from someone.. (I'm not saying it is, not 100% sure) but someone told me the votings are changing as it is because of bots? Is this true?

Guest quisty86

Hello, just want to ask a question... ^_^ In episode 14, when they started MCing (before Eric's part), what was the song being played?

Guest quisty86

Yeh... and it might not be a not so good idea to keep talking about the voting here :) We might get a warning from a mod to keep on subject. Let's try to panic at the Shinhwa thread instead :) (puaha had experience before with thread wars so it makes me more cautious)
There's actually a section in JTBC's Shinhwa Broadcast site where you can put in your channel suggestions! If only I knew Korean :( 

Guest chaphy

HUL..yeah, lets not talk bout the vote only..

I think eric is pretty hilarious when he get phone with his father.. <:-P =))

Guest chrisjj

Now I'm dying to watch the full Eng sub! Hope that Jeannious can finish it today or tomorrow~ I know that being the subber isn't an easy job, but I still can't wait to watch it. I think this is because of ShinBang addicted disease XD Really can't wait for ep 16 too! 

Yeh... and it might not be a not so good idea to keep talking about the voting here

:)

We might get a warning from a mod to keep on subject. Let's try to panic at the Shinhwa thread instead

:)

(puaha had experience before with thread wars so it makes me more cautious)

There's actually a section in JTBC's Shinhwa Broadcast site where you can put in your channel suggestions! If only I knew Korean

:(

Archived