[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

Guest shaghayegh_song

Shinhwa back to school?? Interesting hehe.
Awe...no Jinne for upcoming episodes?? I wanna see him so bad! Although, I can't be selfish gotta let my love rest...
*Jin~ah...rest all you can...DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT A THING :D !*

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rose_liana

aww Jinnie is not in the recording. tho its sad to watch SB without him, but in positive note, i'm glad he's resting because he need it for faster recovery! Fighting our baby bird Jin!
Shinhwa in Student channel?haha it would be awesome! instead of doing sports, i hope there's a segment when Shinhwa in class learning English/math or something. it will be very interesting to watch who got most hightest/lowest IQ :)
Shinhwa in school/student outfit <3, remind me of this interview back in 2005. Shinhwa as student looks like some bunch of hot bad boys/gangsters haha

^^ HAHA. The part Jinnie slips from the skateboard gets me every time haha. He's just so good at picking himself back up when he messes up. Moon Geun Young is so cute in here too.
I wonder if that'll be the case; Shinhwa Back To School. Maybe the God of Brains haha, like who's the smartest hehe. 

Guest shaghayegh_song

dont know why... IF they are doing summer-horror ..all i can imagine is , Eric's screaming.. "Hyesung ah! Hyesung ah! Ppali!" 

:)

)

Guest margaux

been a silent reader for so long and just decided to comment now. :) i'm waiting patiently for subbed ep.15. hope orangebox is fine.. and to our baby bird jinnie... 걱정 하덜덜 말아!! ㅋㅋㅋ~ back-to-school shinhwa would be epic! i hope this time sungie became the God. haha!

Archived