[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

Wow I totally forgot about S&R since they stopped at Ep.7 that's good they're back but unfortunately, they didn't do Ep.15 :( Still waiting for the last part so I won't start watching without it. Beside I'll need that part so I can join the files then watch it in one go. :D Although I prefer wait until Ep.15 subbed comes out first then watch two episodes in a row, it'll be much funnier right? :P

Thanks @OrangeSHCJ for letting us know otherwise I wouldn't know it. ;)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. I'm so tempting to watch it, it's right in my folder but no no no, gotta wait! :D

Hmm what they will do without Jinnie? I wonder who will take his position temporarily? Is it Wannie? Maybe Hyesungie? Because lately, he really worked hard even though in end, everything he did is so awkwardly cheesy. Haha.

Guest Animeuver

I know. I'm so tempting to watch it, it's right in my folder but no no no, gotta wait!

:D

Hmm what they will do without Jinnie? I wonder who will take his position temporarily? Is it Wannie? Maybe Hyesungie? Because lately, he really worked hard even though in end, everything he did is so awkwardly cheesy. Haha.

Guest shaghayegh_song

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay,I can finally watch ep 16~~~~~~but guess what~~~~~~I'm not gonna watch it,have to wait for ep 15
but I'm totally gonna download it so I can watch ep 15 and 16 at the same time
can't wait~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

p.s: just ignore me,I'm super excited :))

YEAH BABY! Now I have a good reason to watch it with a friend who'll be sleeping over here. It gotta be SO MUCH FUN laughing all night. :D And also here's a re-synced subtitle for 720p-KOR: http://nekaka.com/d/FKzPJ6ptwO Enjoy!

edit: Single subbed file of episode 16 is up in my livejournal! Episode 15 will be updated once Jeannie uploads the parts. :D

Guest rose_liana

there's news about other idols appearance in tonight's episode of Shinhwa Broadcast.if, i'm not mistaken jtbc/sb twitter posted it. about Infinite and Teen Top will make short appearance on the show tonight. how short, i dont know. and there's another rumors about Wonder Girls and G.Na too..omg, so many guests? how i wish we can only have purely Shinhwa on the show, but i think i need to get to used about having guest/idols on the show,, or else i'll be disappointed every time.

there's news about other idols appearance in tonight's episode of Shinhwa Broadcast.if, i'm not mistaken jtbc/sb twitter posted it. about Infinite and Teen Top will make short appearance on the show tonight. how short, i dont know. and there's another rumors about Wonder Girls and G.Na too..omg, so many guests? how i wish we can only have purely Shinhwa on the show, but i think i need to get to used about having guest/idols on the show,, or else i'll be disappointed every time.

Guest matin

nooooo....

imagine this ep without jinnie but with loos girls.....I dont want

I dont like girl groups on shows...they are very care about their image ....and also no infinite.... :(

I dont think so ....coz if there were other groups, it would show them on preview part like shinee

Guest kriza_09

I don't particularly like having guests on the show either. Not because the guests care too much about their image, but because Shinhwa becomes more reserved and not as carefree when around people they're not familiar with, especially Hyesung, Eric, and Andy. The only guests I'd approve are their managers. ^^

Btw, I've regained access to my old account!! Now I can update my Shinhwa Chronicle.. ^^

Guest sjeunhae

Guest sorcy79au

Yeah, I'd prefer just having the guys (SHINHWA) on the show as it is SHINHWA BROADCAST. So, you know, a show about SHINHWA. I'd like for them to do the humanity channel again with their own candid cameras, or perhaps they can show the unbroadcasted parts? That'd be awesome.

Edit: Tonight's show was good, though I only saw the last 20-odd minutes of it because the stupid streaming was being stupid >.< Eric got his revenge on Hyesung for the Indian bap kekeke XDIt was good to see the guys' basketball skills too. They are pretty good, considering most of them have injuries and good to see Junjin there if only on a tv screen and not actually with the rest of the group.

Guest ramyunfave

Lol. This is the first time that I watched shinbang where the connection was not lagging. I'm so happy. Now I can sleep peacefully

Quite lagging for the first 15 minutes. Ah.. Thank God, all those idol guest just appeared  for a second. So many conversation this week. And for SHS , when are you going to win?? Ish..Good news, Junjin will be back for next episode. 

Archived