[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

Guest chrisjj

Yes, even though we really want the sub, but we can't force Jeannious as a free subber to sub it as fast as possible. It's annoying to see many people rushing her and asking for the sub ASAP. Subbing isn't an easy job, especially if she's doing it all alone. She still has her own life, right? :D
Anyway, am I the only young k-pop fan who love Shinhwa for who they are despite of the almost 20 years age difference? XD I don't like the several young k-pop fans who love their idols because of their looks, and not because of their personality and talents [not that I say our six men aren't handsome though :P]. 
That's why I have to say thanks to ShinBang because that's my first variety show about them and because of that, I fell into the craziness of six dorky ahjussi(s)! LOL And I'm grateful that I can't get out from their craziness. Hope that I will be stuck there forever XD 
Long life, Shinhwa! Long life, SHCJ! (okay, enough of these blabbering LOL)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shaghayegh_song

And.. ShinhwaForever is currently doing subbing for episode 16.  Yeay.. Mansee..

Guest sjeunhae

while we are waiting for ep 15 and 16 to be subbed here is the MT unreleased scene :)
subbed by SFSubs :) (read the description box to view the video ^^)
http://youtu.be/hUIk4zBRFeQ&feature=g-all-u 

Guest matin

oh thanks god! :D

wish SFwould  keep subbing till the end...Its easier for them they are a team....

while we are waiting for ep 15 and 16 to be subbed here is the MT unreleased scene :)

Guest matin

before coming the full sub in fact we saw all interesting scenes....

I think it's enough if there would be this extent of subbing...

thanks to all that subbed it

Guest Gennjer

I just sign up  but actually i always come here since i became a fan of shinhwa ^_^
can't waiiiiiiiiiiit for de sub ..i feel like years & somethg 's missing n my life =(
though ihad de chance to watch de old shows of shinhwa ..love itttt *_*

P.s.for all de subbing team Hwaiting (Y)

Archived