[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sorcy79au

Did my daily vote today and it seems the difference is better? 37.6% v 33.3% and ~300,000 votes.
WOOT!

@lhjj, I think it's at Suggestion. Hope I find it right since I don't know Korean and I Google-translated most threads, from I see is definitely from ShinBang fans' many ideas such as X-man, Horror channel, Musical channel, etc. And if you want to rave how great ShinBang is then go to Feedbacks/Reviews. Hope it helps. :)

Does anyone know where can I get 720p for episode 15??? :(

@lhjj, I think it's at

Suggestion

. Hope I find it right since I don't know Korean and I Google-translated most threads, from I see is definitely from ShinBang fans' many ideas such as X-man, Horror channel, Musical channel, etc. And if you want to rave how great ShinBang is then go to

Feedbacks/Reviews

. Hope it helps.

:)

Guest Bellatina

episode 15 with english sub.. where are youuuuuuu.. >_____<

is it back to school channel??? cause in my country, this is like uniform for PE..

tumblr_m6bifi8cGF1rvn35uo1_500.jpg

Guest sjeunhae

episode 15 with english sub.. where are youuuuuuu.. >_____<

is it back to school channel??? cause in my country, this is like uniform for PE..

tumblr_m6bifi8cGF1rvn35uo1_500.jpg

Guest sorcy79au

I'm sure I read somewhere that Jin was to be recovering for about 6wks? So perhaps that means no ShinBang for a while...:(

Read on twitter @SHCJ_Indo. OrangeBox, the subber, got some personal problem . So subbed for eps.15  is little delayed. Please be patient. She's doing it for free. And if i'm not mistaken, OrangeBox is a single project not a team.

I was laughing at Eric the sensitive woman and Minwoo. Minwoo is such a pervy since he kept on peeking at Eric's underwear even if Hyesung already ordered them to not peek on Eric. It was just so random of Eric to accuse everyone of peeking on his undies even his dad on the phone. Lol.

About their messages to Eric, Jinnie's message is the most touching one. But I laughed hard at Hyesung's message. And also Eric's message to Hyesung that he hopes he kept his words that he'll become his best friend.

Too bad that the eng subs is delayed but I guess we'll just have to wait.

Guest adurania

Read on twitter @SHCJ_Indo. OrangeBox, the subber, got some personal problem . So subbed for eps.15  is little delayed. Please be patient. She's doing it for free. And if i'm not mistaken, OrangeBox is a single project not a team.

ooo really.. ahh.. i understand.. its okay.. hopefully the subber will be okay soon! n cntinue on to sub SB! hehe..

Shinhwa back to school?? Interesting hehe.
Awe...no Jinne for upcoming episodes?? I wanna see him so bad! Although, I can't be selfish gotta let my love rest...
*Jin~ah...rest all you can...DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT A THING :D !*

It looks like tennis court but I might be wrong. Aw Jinnie, don't worry about a thing, take a rest and your brothers will make it best for you. :D

Damn I found out that Shinhwa didn't exactly win Mnet 20's Performance, it's just fans' votes so HyunA&HyunSeung won based on the judges and something else, too which is I'm abit confused. -_- Here's the winners: http://global.mnet.com/choice/winners.m?choiceLang=en&clk= Mnet really screwed us over. :\

Archived