[Drama 2012] The king 2hearts 더킹 투하츠

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BKTjusT

Please please upload it on youtube that edited kiss and bts clip if it s not too much to ask :)

YEAH... can anyone upload it in youtube 

There's something wrong with me. I've now watched EP 6 four times. *quoted image* (and I keep playing the slow-mo hug over and over) *quoted image* 

count me in too... have been watch ep 6 many many many timessssss wacko.gif..... my favourite scene >>>>> the sweetest kiss scene... the piano scene.... the hug scene ...... last but not least the royal family siblings JH>JK>JS...

Guest plumblossoms

Thanks for the HQ screen caps of episode 7! I downloaded 1080p of episode 5-6...would people like screencaps? Well..there are probably tons of screencaps anyways... :D

I think it'll be interesting that two episodes will air on Thurs...that's usually rare eh?

Um... on translating this one review of episode 6...my Korean isn't that great and by the time it is translated, everyone would probably already be at episode 10+ sorry ^^;;

Guest samgirl

Dont worry i am guilty of watching episode 6 gazillionth times already ;)

i also love love the slow mo hug i pause the video to capture jaeha expression in each precise moment.

And need i say more about the kiss scene its a given that it.was played over and over a billion times already :D

i love jaehas explanation about bach and gounud's ave maria, 2 people born in different times and under different circumstances yet their music fit.so perfectly together, it is like mirroring their situation i know the piano seduction is just a.ploy by jaeha but.when he uttered those words to hang ah.i.believe he was being sincere that is whats great in seunggis acting you can definitely point out where acting begins and ends and the piano interaction is.just.so earnest to pass off as acting although jae ha claims he.wss just acting, i think the attempted kiss is also not planned you can see the conflict in his eyes when he stood up

Guest vill85

There's something wrong with me. I've now watched EP 6 four times. *quoted image* (and I keep playing the slow-mo hug over and over) *quoted image* 

Then there's something terribly wrong with me too. LOL :D

I rewatched episodes 5 and 6 for the 7th time already. 3 times without subs and 4 times with subs. And still keep on replaying my favorite scenes.

After writing this post I'll go and watch them again. :lol: I just can't get over the way their feelings for each other are conveyed/shown whenever their names are mentioned.

I admit I did choose to watch RTP first but 1 week is a long wait to watch the next episodes so I gave this one a try. Now I'm totally hooked. Both dramas are so good, I'm now torn on which show to watch during live airing. Why must good dramas be aired on the same time slot???!

But then ep 6 ending was such a cliff-hanger that I guess I'll choose epi 7 of TK2H to watch live on Thursday. :)

EDIT:

And may I just add that I'm shipping the Lee Jae Shin and Eun Shi Kyeong love line already. hehehe!

Hello Hearties :)

Happy Easter to all that celebrate it :)

I have watched episode 5 and 6 over and over and over I just cant get enought of this couple :)

I tried to make MV because I just love this drama but youtube wont let me :(

im going to watch it from the beginning again since I wont see them till Thursday :(

Have a great evening :)

Hi Hearties, I thought I could bear waiting for episode 7 on Wednesday since I'm now on a long Easter holiday until Tuesday; but was pretty upset that there won't be TK2H on Wed. But glad that they decided to air back-to-back episodes on Thursday. 

Now back to re-watch episode 5 & 6. biggrin.gif

Btw, I wonder if TK2H PD was the one who contributed to TK2H Royal Family siblings' names? 

TK2H PD's name is Lee Jae Kyu. And we have Lee Jae Kang, Lee Jae Ha & Lee Jae Shin as the perfect three siblings in the Royal Family. He can fit in really well with these three siblings hehehe... 

Hope to see lots of lovely sweet interactions between these three siblings before they have to say goodbye to their beloved oldest brother tears.gif

Just finish watching ep5 and ep6 with subs... OMG!!!!

I was like going gaga after watching the kiss w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

it was so freaking hot... my heart was like beating faster watching it lol XD definitely my fave scene

definitely love the BTS more since it's longer and it has more good environment and mood :lol:

I start watching this drama because of Ha Jiwon unnie. I have a girl crush for her since Secret Garden time. I love everything about her in this drama. Love her natural aegyo too :D

Used to watch LSG's dramas before, Brilliant Legacy and MGIAG but somehow his performance as an actor in this drama is much better. somehow it came out more natural than before >_<

btw, thanks for sharing the NG vid. I loled so much when both of them burst to laugh cause the vibe and the line was so cheesy :lol:

about the rating, since right now I also watching Love Rain, thus ratings has come to not so important to me now lol

since later on it's the drama that matters anyway. perhaps these dramas will appeal to international viewers more. who knows ^_^

I love Lee Yoonji too in this drama. though she's older than LSG, but the chemistry between her as the little youngest princess in the family with her brothers definitely there. cant wait to see her development with Eun Si Kyung ^^

Guest samunngi

Morning Hearties

to all of u who r watching the episodes repeatedly...u are NOT alone AND YOU'RE definitely NOT MAD lol.....i am sure everyone is doing the same ^^......i for one watch live....then watch raw....then watch half sub....then full sub....then i download raw vid and sub and watch it AGAIN on TV.....my sisters make fun of me...but i don't care!!

Just read this:

cr to tryp96

Apr 8, 2012

Someone tweeted at 4pm KST that TK2H was filming at a hospital today. This is supposed to be a university hospital in Pyongyang. Hmmm… This might not be good for our AhHa couple.

this must be king's death time or Princess being injured...or both events happen @ the same time....sad days ahead for JAE Ha...DON'T worry HANG AH will be there to comfort him...

some fan pictures taken from tryp96

tumblrm248nxszkw1qbilbh.jpgtumblrm248qddfax1qbilbh.jpgtumblrm248tf2kzo1qbilbh.jpgtumblrm248us16tj1qbilbh.jpgtumblrm248vraxww1qbilbh.jpgtumblrm248yrqz3o1qbilbh.jpgtumblrm248znvitl1qbilbh.jpgtumblrm2492d0hpl1qbilbh.jpgtumblrm2495eczuv1qbilbh.jpgtumblrm2496cum951qbilbh.jpgtumblrm2497twmhq1qbilbh.jpgtumblrm24972gnvr1qbilbh.jpg93940640.jpg340fw.jpg344hv.jpg12001o.jpged82b9345.jpged82b93471.jpged82b9512.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest Mondayfever

Woaah....so excited...><

i'm a med student and there's a lot task and so little freetime...haha...but still can't resist this one!

posts in this thread  is amazing.....help me to keep my obsession towards this drama....

Yeeei...keep posting Hearties!wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Guest sugar and spice

Warning! Long post ahead….  blush.gif

Haven’t been posting in soompi for such a long time…probably last one was in 1n2d season 1 or in the LSGi thread. Just shows where my bias lies :)

Bias aside, I’m truly madly and deeply in love with this drama. With work and family life, I really don’t know how to squeeze this in…but squeeze in I do (lesser sleeping time). My family watches this live and is always bugging me if the subs are out yet…hehehe. They’re as excited as me.

Anyway, my only complaint for this drama is the editing but other than that, I love this drama so far and let me count the ways:

• Acting is great! Normally in the drama that I have watched, there is at least 1 or 2 actors/actress that are just cringe worthy. But in this I love all of them! I’m totally invested in their characters.
  • Seung Gi is showing us his A game. Even if I’m a fan, I’m the first to admit that in the early episodes of his previous dramas, he does act OTT. Normally, he tones down around the half-way mark of the total # of episodes. But in this case, episode 1 he just IS Prince Jae Ha. Although, some are being turned off since he is such an AS****E. But it means he did a good job since his real life personality is far from being a jerk.
    Side note: Thank God, his hair and wardrobe is the best so far. No more scarves or ahjumma/permed hair to distract the viewers :D  Much as I miss heodang/puppy SGi, he really is already a man and is ready to show us that.
  • The production crew, PD and writers are doing a wonderful job (editing my only complaint). Even the OSTs are just right. Tried to watch Beethoven virus before, but dropped it after Ep 2, didn’t catch my interest. But now in just one episode I can watch this for a minimum of 6x.
  • Sizzling chemistry with our OTP and our princess and the bodyguard. Need I say more, I just need to fan myself since they’re sooo HOT  :wub:

• I really appreciate that there is only 1 major source of evil here (Club M) and we don’t have the normal K-Drama dysfunctional family (like something from a fairy tale complete with the wicked step-mother and sisters or conniving lawyers)
  • Even the product placement, I could tolerate if it helps to ensure that we get more of this quality (budget must be sky high just to produce this drama)

Rating…ahhh stressss. As long as it does not affect the quality and quantity of this drama (MBC – don’t you dare cut this short) I’m trying to be ok with it. I hope it will not adversely affect anyone from the drama (like CFs, project offers and awards). I haven’t seen how MBC does its award shows. Anyway, hope that ratings will not be part of the criteria during the awards season.

For the Hearties who shares their thoughts, links, softubs and news, THANK YOU. Also, to the wonderful people who upload the raw videos, the translators/subbers and last but not the least to the bloggers who shares their love for TK2H. May you guys be blessed :)

Also, special shout-out to my fellow Pinays. Didn’t know there are many of us here.

Again, sorry for the long post blush.gif

I cant wait for next episodes! WHYYYY is JH so mean towards HA??? HA should let him suffer more and make him jealous :P

I dont want him to mature up 100% I still want to see his dorky/jerky way of talking. He is so coool.

But how do you guys know the princess is gonna use wheelchairs?

Guest Gabriella

It has been a long time since the last time I loved watching K-drama (yeah, the last K-drama I watched was Secret Garden). There's a few drama I am really excited about. This drama was so good, I am not Lee Seung Gi's fan but now, I am!

Ep 5 and 6 are so great, I love the hug-scene, can't wait until next week >.< (I love Seung Gi's body too,it's perfect in military uniform, vest, even just in white shirt. Does anyone think the same as me?)

Archived