[Drama 2012] The king 2hearts 더킹 투하츠

Guest yeohweping

Episode 6 was a funny and heartwarming episode. We all know now the prince is in love but he is being an as* because he is jealous. The prince is really going to have to BOW all the way down now to get  his North Korean beauty back hahaha I can't wait for episode 7.thanks for all the pics comments and links.

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bulbul16

Hi bulbul16 and all the other lurkers who finally come out from their lurking 

Welcome to TK2H Hearties family! :)

Please continue to post and make sure to check this thread everyday so you wont miss the fan project, if there's any ^^

aahh thank you wanne :)

It's great to be Hearties family here smile.gif

TK2H fighting! I wish Thursday come fasteeeerr 

Guest soulan

Waaah! It's so nice to see people enthousiastic about a possible fan project!!! :) 

I would love to do some kind of GIGA video with people cheering them up, even with a simple FIGHTING KING 2 HEARTS !! Or some kind of open youtube account where people can just upload quickly their little video!! :) 

Haaaaaaaaa I know it's time consumming and I TOTALLY need to study for my finals coming up in a week and going on til mid june :'(!!!!!!!!! Or else I would have done it. OMG, first fan action EVER ahha ! Look what this drama is doing to me!!! 

But what do you guys think ? Would an open youtube account be impossible to do ? Like everybody is recording a cheer of 3 seconds or more if they want. FIGHTING K2H! And upload it.. And maybe then we could send them the link, like wanne told me about the 1n2d fans! :)

Just an idea because this drama is really good but i dont know.. What do you think? :)

Guest samgirl

Great idea , maybe mbc has a twitter you know like how sbs has one,we can write our thoughts or give encouraging words via pictures and written messages and send it via twitter

Hi guys, so this article talks why the korean are not enjoying K2H too much and why the ratings are dropping.

It seems older generation is reluctant to watch the drama because of the SK/NK stuff and they are saying the story is predictable.... even the excessive donut product placement annoyed them......  *quoted image**quoted image*

Well, nevermind, I'm finding the story about SK/NK very interesting and I'm really enjoying the drama so far, and I don't mind seeing so many donuts lol they seem so yummy, I want!

You know I don't really know if this article is all that accurate. I love both RP and K2H but all 3 dramas on W/TH nights are neck in neck in the ratings. Programming did an excellent job pitting these dramas against each other because they all offer something very different.

I do understand why the older generation wouldn't want to watch this bc of the SK/NK stuff and the fictional elements of it. My mom was a bit disturbed in the beginning as well but she's loving the drama now. Since NK does monitor SK television, they can't say anything that's very controversial. The drama is making a conscious effort to say that they are living in peaceful times but the fact that the drama is humanizing the NK characters and making us like them I guess rubs some people the wrong way. Especially if you lived through the war. And uuugh, despite not living through the war I'm against reunification. That would be a disaster on the SK economy.

As for the Dunkin Donuts promotion, yeeeeah that's a bit annoying. Between K2H and the donuts and RP and the whipped cream, aaarrgh. Summer is coming!! :tears:

Right now, I'm really liking the progression of the drama. It's still exciting and I'm ready to see how the politics will play a bigger factor in this drama. They do have to tread carefully but I'm definitely enjoying this drama more than a lot of the other SK/NK dramas I've seen so far. I like the action in Iris and Athena but they really lacked substance. I'm worried about the king and how JH will fill those shoes. Gearing up to see how John Mayer is going to pit the SK and NK against each other. Can I just say that I really hate that choice of name for his character? fury.gif

Guest kawaiiyuki

I'm not too worried about the ratings. I just want the writers and production and cast to do what they've been doing and make a great drama.

I'm behind on the episodes so i'm catching up.

If episode 7 is when our two OTP get married (judging from her outfit) this should get really interesting.

I'm hoping that the brother doesn't die. I'm actually liking the character and the strange thing is that the actor who is playing 'the king' usually does villianious roles and I'm really liking him in this one. If the writers want JA to take the role as king i just hope they keep the brother around. Like make him sick and unable to leave the bed or in coma so at least he has a chance to comeback.

But yeah the drama title is 'king 2 heart' so i guess it would be logical to have JA become king.

How will JA deal with crazy clubM guy? We know his brother isn't have any luck... all he can do is monitor the guy's actions.

Episode 6 was a funny and heartwarming episode. We all know now the prince is in love but he is being an as* because he is jealous. The prince is really going to have to BOW all the way down now to get  his North Korean beauty back hahaha I can't wait for episode 7.thanks for all the pics comments and links.

*waves* Hi shedevil77! I agree, for me this was the best episode. laugh.gif I adore the Royal family. The King is hilarious. The little sis groping SK was hilarious. JH's plan to tell HA "I never loved you" was hysterical. (that's SO not gonna work but he's clueless) Little sis's angry face & pose was adorable. The King's shocked face was PRICELESS. We had the perfect amount of humor, serious plot movement, character introduction (the sister) sadness and amazing hot chemistry in this episode. I loved it and can't wait for next week! 

Guest yani2006

Hi! it's my first time here and first time to write in a thread..I've been a follower of this thread since it started..

The King 2Hearts, FIGHTING!! biggrin.gif

Guest trixicopper

*waves* Hi shedevil77! I agree, for me this was the best episode. *quoted image* I adore the Royal family. The King is hilarious. The little sis groping SK was hilarious. JH's plan to tell HA "I never loved you" was hysterical. (that's SO not gonna work but he's clueless) Little sis's angry face & pose was adorable. The King's shocked face was PRICELESS. We had the perfect amount of humor, serious plot movement, character introduction (the sister) sadness and amazing hot chemistry in this episode. I loved it and can't wait for next week! 

I love the Royal siblings. Each on their own , and their relationships with each other. I hope they don't make the mother into a Royal buzzkill. Because her kids are awesome! :)

I truly love this show , all the actors and actresses are doing a great job. Quite disappointed that the rating have dropped , i do hope they will rise up again. I watch both RTP and K2H , they are both great shows but im more into to K2H. I love everything about the show, the storyline ,romace,bromance . Its interesting to see how things could be if both N and S became one . Such a well written show yet viewer dont wanna watch it , its always the good dramas that seem to have low ratings yet they are soo popular amoungst international viewer .

HJW and LSG are just beautiful tougether , they have sooo much chemistry and the kiss was soooooo hawt lol. Im sooo glad it wasnt just a peck on the lips . Nowadays k-dramas are really improving on the kissing front , well depending on the actors . I adore LSG , have been a fan of his since BL . HJW is sooo beautiful ,loved her too since 100 days with mr arrogant .

Thank you to all that have kept us upated and posted videos,pictures,spoilers much appreciate , i really enjoy reading everyones thoughts on the show .

K2H fighting

Can someone please translate the preview for ep 7? I dont have any access to viki King2hearts so I cant see it. Thnks a lot

You can find it on page 91 of this forum. Enjoy!

Love the acting of all actors so far. LSG, HJW, King, love the family warmth displayed on screen.

Lee Jae Ha (South korean prince) character- He's beyond immature and does have occasional pangs of guilt but I keep feeling bad for Ha Ji won's character and all the nonsense she puts up with. If this was real life, I suspect common advise would be what do you see in him. What do you all think ?

You can find it on page 91 of this forum. Enjoy!

Love the acting of all actors so far. LSG, HJW, King, love the family warmth displayed on screen.

Lee Jae Ha (South korean prince) character- He's beyond immature and does have occasional pangs of guilt but I keep feeling bad for Ha Ji won's character and all the nonsense she puts up with. If this was real life, I suspect common advise would be what do you see in him. What do you all think ?

Thank u so so much :). Grrr JH is being his dorky jerk again. I so hope there will be a love rival for him, I want him to suffer when HA gets attention from other men.

Hmm, actually you are right. I dont think I would like someone as JH in real life. Well he looks freaking good/handsome and with his IQ of 187, ahum who wouldnt want him haha: looks and brains ;) They're my weakness LOL.

But I think in real life, I would neglect someone like him, its just because he says so immature things, but again if he keeps appearing in front of me, with his kindness here and there a lill bit, I might fall very very hard. I think HA fell for him when he saved her underwear being exposed. That is a move which will mellt the heart of a stone. Besides, I think if someone like JH loves someone, he will give it 100%, he will be very manly and possessive, again my weakness. So yes, the possibility is there, that in real life, he would be a lady killer :)

Guest cloey

Hello, i just started to watch TK2H today and so far ... I'm totally hooked ^^

Hope someone can help me ... in Episode 2 when they sat by the campfire the two man sang a song. I heard this song somewhere before but i don't know the name so i can't search it. Does anyone know the title? Would be soooo thankful ^^

Guest windmill

Hello, i just started to watch TK2H today and so far ... I'm totally hooked ^^

Hope someone can help me ... in Episode 2 when they sat by the campfire the two man sang a song. I heard this song somewhere before but i don't know the name so i can't search it. Does anyone know the title? Would be soooo thankful ^^

Lee Moon Se "Girl". Sorry, I dont find the original one. But CNBlue YongHwa's version in also good.

Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQxVp94XWLk

Archived