[Drama 2012] The king 2hearts 더킹 투하츠

Guest yeohweping

Guest Mondayfever

Seeing overly cute HJW photos in TK2H...love it

Watching her first in 100 day of mr.arrogant and then secret garden....so different character and both are really GREAT

Thank you for post it! can never get enough of herwub.gif hope everyone in this thread keep posting and updating coz my internet acces is so slow.............

nb: is there someone who knows what JH and HA bickering before the kiss. i still my sub missing somthing. thx 

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yokeleng

yes, i've been his fan since 2008, i think.. since his 1n2d days.. is it weird to hear that i'm a fanboy?? kekekeke.. i think he is a great role model.. and i successfully made my mother and sister his fans too.. ^^  he is the reason i'm watching this drama, yokeleng.. so i think we have the same reason, right?? ^^

hahaha...definitely the same reason !!!   I don't know many fanboys...that's why i find it very refreshing whenever I meet one ^^ Wow..you even succeed to make your mom and sister his fans?  clap clap.... Nice to meet you btw :)

@wanne  i'm soooo sorry, i tried searching again but youtube has removed the video .. :(

@Mondayfever you mean this ? ^^

Kiss scene gifs

Guest wanne

Wanne, Yon

Thanks so much for making time to do this!!!! I was talking about it but with my finals coming it's just impossible for me to help you :( BUT I will send you a mail with my artwork [or wanne be artwork ahah] so you can make that wonderful project !! :) 

I spread on the Facebook Page so I hope you will get many more emails from fans all around the world!! 

I can't wait for thursday!! Aaaah Better than one episode only this week but waiting til thursday is horrible!!! :) 

I hope HA won't just argue with JH and go back to NK like that. If she goes back it will be against her wishes, because of problems like whats happening to JK or JS .. :S:(!!

No worries Soulan. Good luck for the finals! I hope you have time to do a little message for tk2h since this is a part of your idea anyway :)

@wanne  i'm soooo sorry, i tried searching again but youtube has removed the video .. :(

Aww, not my luck then. Its ok, I'll just have to wait for the full song :)

Guest yani2006

ah you are at Shanghai? for holiday or...? you can visit TK2H shooting location !!!! hehe...

yeah 1 Jae Ha is enough to give her the headache..lols...

btw, for those who want to download ep 6 of K.will's Love cries...i took from dclsg :) Can't wait for the full song...

K.Will episode 6 - Love cries

Thank you so much for posting the link..I've been looking for this song since I heard it..happy.gif

Guest cloey

With every episode i'm falling more and more in love with this drama. It just have been six episodes but i think so many things have happened already. I'm really curious where this drama will take us to ^__^

does anyone know when the full OST will be released?

Guest plumblossoms

^

Don't they usually release the OST near when the drama is done? Usually before that they release the main songs...?

I read somewhere the writers were thinking about adding a girl (engaged to Jae Ha?), but then decided not to...which is nice. I'm kinda tired of love triangles lol.

Guest Vendetta27

hahaha...definitely the same reason !!!   I don't know many fanboys...that's why i find it very refreshing whenever I meet one ^^ Wow..you even succeed to make your mom and sister his fans?  clap clap.... Nice to meet you btw :)

@wanne  i'm soooo sorry, i tried searching again but youtube has removed the video .. :(

@Mondayfever you mean this ? ^^

Kiss scene gifs

nice to meet you too ^^

Hi! It's my first time posting on this thread. I just wanted to share the written preview of episode 7 by Koala @ A Koalas Playground. I apologize in advance if this is a re post.

From now on, you are a South Korean.

After the announcement of Jae Ha and Hang Ah’s impending engagement, Hang Ah prepares to use a special visa to enter South Korea for the engagement. Before Hang Ah’s father returns to North Korea, he asks Jae Ha to please take good care of Hang Ah. Hang Ah starts her life in the Palace and works hard to learn the education required of a royal family member. In the meantime, Jae Kang and his wife Hyun Joo go to Anmyeondo island for a vacation………………

Guest suzata

I've been lurking around this thread too long..lol..need to participate more actively since i'm OBSESSED with King2hearts!!! I really dont care much about the ratings although i cant fully ignore it...I love this drama to bitss and i was pleasantly surprised by Lee seungi's immense growth as an actor..like seriously wowww!

Cant wait till its Thursday ...and i just realised the three royal siblings also share the same surname in real life- Lee sung-min( king), Lee seung-gi( Prince<3) and Lee yoon-ji ( Princess).

Seeing overly cute HJW photos in TK2H...love it

Watching her first in 100 day of mr.arrogant and then secret garden....so different character and both are really GREAT

Thank you for post it! can never get enough of her*quoted image* hope everyone in this thread keep posting and updating coz my internet acces is so slow.............

nb: is there someone who knows what JH and HA bickering before the kiss. i still my sub missing somthing. thx 

HJW: I won't get fooled twice. Do you want to try to kiss me?

LSG: I did it? You're the one who did it. Alone in your dreams.

HJW: Do you think I can dream it by myself, without feelings? I knew your true feelings.

LSG: So what. Should I do it?

HJW: My lips are fresh, but you kissed more than 100 times.

LSG: So what?! In the Arab Emirates they support polygamy, You cannot bear it.

HJW: Just watch. I will kick all the other wives out.

LSG: Did you throw Jang Dong Gun already?

HJW: I don't have any interest in married men.

LSG: No... Who will marry you?

HJW: I don't care who it is as long as it's not you.

That's all folks. :D

Watched Ha Ji Won on some variety shows (Family Outing, Running Man, etc).  Too cute.  Very different than all the tough-girl roles she plays.  Also, I'm really excited about the Princess/Shi Kyung loveline; the secondary lovelines are sometimes more fun than the primary one.

I agree w/ you. Some dramas it's always the best friend's love storyline that makes it interesting. When Lee Jae Shin first appeared in ep 6 I thought she might be another typical spoiled princess but it seems like she's different. I'm looking forward to her storyline w/ Eun Shi Kyung.

@ wanne, regarding about your TK2H project how long does the message have to be? I would love to participate.

Guest always.happy

You are most welcome

i read from spoiler tht there won't be any love triangle in this drama especially between jae ha and hang ah...hehe ^^ not sure whether it is true

Not sure whether anyone posted this  ^^

Secret The King

Thanks for the video "Secret The King"))):P It`s HILARIOUS!!!:w00t::D

Guest always.happy

btw, for those who want to download ep 6 of K.will's Love cries...i took from dclsg :) Can't wait for the full song...

K.Will episode 6 - Love cries

Yokeleng, Thank You for the link!  :wub:    The Song is amazing!!!

I want to listen to the whole song as quickly as possible)

and ,as I may consider from the small piece of translation  - the lyrics are also very beautiful)))

actually, I`m listening it right now while posting - for the tenth time already - and I think I will do 10 more:D:lol::rolleyes:

Guest AH-HAcouple

HJW: I won't get fooled twice. Do you want to try to kiss me?

LSG: I did it? You're the one who did it. Alone in your dreams.

HJW: Do you think I can dream it by myself, without feelings? I knew your true feelings.

LSG: So what. Should I do it?

HJW: My lips are fresh, but you kissed more than 100 times.

LSG: So what?! In the Arab Emirates they support polygamy, You cannot bear it.

HJW: Just watch. I will kick all the other wives out.

LSG: Did you throw Jang Dong Gun already?

HJW: I don't have any interest in married men.

LSG: No... Who will marry you?

HJW: I don't care who it is as long as it's not you.

That's all folks. :D

hi all HEARTIES,

love the bickering lines between this couple when they are want to kiss :wub: i am smiling n gigling when watching it( i think i said it many things the best ever bickering kiss scene :P )

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

The King 2 Hearts Episodes 5 and 6 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

theKing2Hearts.jpg

The King 2 Hearts Episodes 5-6 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4293-the-king-2-hearts-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about

FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest AH-HAcouple

Yokeleng, Thank You for the link!  :wub:    The Song is amazing!!!

I want to listen to the whole song as quickly as possible)

and ,as I may consider from the small piece of translation  - the lyrics are also very beautiful)))

actually, I`m listening it right now while posting - for the tenth time already - and I think I will do 10 more:D:lol::rolleyes:

agreed have been waiting for the full song... curious when the OST will be out :phew: 

@yokeleng thanks for the link

Guest plumblossoms

New Official MBC Pics :wub: Our pretty Hang-ah :wub: I like the green outfit~

Me too~ So pretty, I like the bright colours~

After filming, Princess Jae Shin went to the market and bought snacks for the staff ^^

201204101129773481_1.jpg

Credit: Osen

I just realized that Lee Yoon Ji and Yoon Je Moon (Kim Bong Gu) are the same label mates~ I wonder if they will have interactions in future episodes?

Also random...but does anyone know the phone models the actors use in the drama?

Archived