[Drama 2012] The king 2hearts 더킹 투하츠

Guest yeohweping

Guest michelemint

I just finished episode 3 and I'm really looking forward to episode 4.

I love the brotherly relationship JH has with the king. It's so cute. I love all the family relationship in this one especially HA and her father.

Quick question which i'm sure was answer but i can't find it-why is MBC airing 2 episodes on the same day and will it be for the rest of the drama?

I think its because the election in South Korea.. Both SBS and MBC are going to not showing rooftop prince and king 2 heart.. but Equator man is still going to show on Wednesday.

------------------------------------

I care for the ratings! because it will show how good Lee Seung Gi and Han Ji Won. from my observation, the higher you get in rating the more changes the actors get award at the end year ceremonies.. I hope both of them get awards! they do a good job as JH and HA...

however, i am still going to watch K2H even if the rates drop (cross finger)

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

Yes...though it'll take me a while :3

Good news~ Episode 7-8 are set to air...on the same day?? :D

credit: tryp69

What? They're not going to have episode 7 on Wednesday, but Thursday instead? This drama is a Wed & Thurs drama. I wouldn't like it if it's aired one day later even if it's 2 episodes on that day.

Guest bulbul16

Am I the only one who is watching the drama without focusing too much on ratings? ^^;;

I had a lot of questions, but skimming through peoples posts and thoughts really clarified it for me. Thank you Hearties~  :wub:

Does anyone know or have the lyrics of the song Princess Jae Shin sang in episode 6? It doesn't have to be in English. Thank you~

Also...this person on the message board at the TK2H home page writes an amazing review of the episodes and also clarifies it thoroughly :)

http://imbbs.imbc.co...&bid=king_board

ah mee too! I don't really care that much about rating.. I just worried that rating will affect the story. like maybe they would cut the episode or change the story plot sad.gif (which I wish won't happen)

btw, does anyone here know MBC official twitter account? thanks in advance smile.gif

Guest samgirl

i know we all read Javabeans and Girlfriday's recap of K2H but please read reader's comments they are all raves about the drama! and they have some nice insights too. :) Ilove reading the comments and just an excerpt :

A little poem from me for Ep. 6:

He plays all the tricks,

She calls all the shots.

But when they kissed,

Oh Christ,

Two unbidden hearts!

Credit to amtee

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/04/the-king-2-hearts-episode-6/comment-page-2/#comments

Guest wonnie17

i've been watching all WF dramas and i'm kinda frustrated that they all have to air at the same day and time :( K2H, RP, and Equator Man keeps getting better in every episode!! since i live outside korea, it's not much of a problem to support all dramas.. unlike in korea, because they would affect the ratings of the drama..

the ratings has been exactly what i've been expecting so far until ep 5.

King2Hearts would dominate Korea because of it's lead stars and Rooftop Prince would get the love from international fans since it's Yoochun and he hasn't been appearing in Korean TV in a while now and they focus more on international concerts and such.

but the turn around in Episode 6 shows that both dramas are surpassing the expectations of people and have been gaining new fans in and out of Korea. :) Even equator man has jumped into a double digit rating. it's not that one dramas is getting poorer but it's just they are all airing at the same time. no doubt WF dramas are the best ones compared to the dramas in the other days :)

in conclusion, waaaaah i love all WF dramas!! it sucks that one drama has to get a higher rating than the other! :( :(

keep on supporting!!! :)

Guest samunngi

Yes...though it'll take me a while :3

Good news~ Episode 7-8 are set to air...on the same day?? :D

credit: tryp69

at last we'll get 2 episodes back to back......SO HAPPY....

Also...this person on the message board at the TK2H home page writes an amazing review of the episodes and also clarifies it thoroughly :)

http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=1914433&pre_list_id=1914437&next_list_id=1914434&page=1&bid=king_board

will be very thankful if u could translate them.....take all your time....it will help many people understand the things in the drama that may seem un-necessary and boring....thats the problem i see people having....preventing them from enjoying the drama....

BY the way softsub for ep 5 & 6 are out on

Krdrama.org

THE KING 2 HEARTS THE REASON FOR BAD BOY POPULARITY LOOK AT LEE SEUNG GI

13623.jpg

Punk prince Lee Seung Gi is exciting the female viewers.

South Korea Crown Prince on MBC ‘The King 2 Hearts’ is a bad guy, sometimes it seems to go too extreme how heat times treats Kim Hang Ah.

In episode 6 aired on April 5 showed Lee Jae Ha plotting revenge against Kim Hang Ah to mislead her in believing he is in love with her. He wanders around Kim Hang Ah, playing the piano together and pretending to be in agony. Pure Kim Hang Ah falls for this image of Lee Jae Ha.

Kim Hang Ah decides to go through with the engagement, to which Lee Jae Ha ends up saying sharp things. “What am I crazy? Why would I marry you? Can’t you tell? It was all an act!”

However despite showing off his emotions as an act he still couldn’t hide his worry towards Kim Hang Ah. Even though he grumbles and shares a heart to heart chat with younger sister Lee Jae Shin.

He still showed his feelings earlier in WOC during their training as he saved her from difficult situations and is jealous of Eun Shi Kyung who is close to Kim Hang Ah. When Kim Hang Ah jokes about marring an Arab prince he tells her ‘Arab is polygamy. You won’t endure it. Who will marry you?’ And yet still ends up kissing her.

It seems that this aspect of Lee Jae Ha is making him seem rather attractive. Even though they bicker back and forth however at the decisive moment he embraces Kim Hang Ah. This is the reason he is bringing excitement to the female viewers despite his mean character. Generally the bad guy who is liked by many woman is known to be not acting base on their true intentions, it seems Lee Jae ha is completing a charming character that is mean however also has a side of him that cannot be hated.

cr:www.kpopstarz.com

BEAUTIFUL HANG AH

4i6xw9zw1pxn63469239661.jpgnqoc5jc8sscn63469239661.jpg

Guest samunngi

Why are they airing both ep on Thursday????

its something to do election....maybe they are airing election or something related to it on Wednesday....so no TK2H on that day.......

Thursday gonna be very BUSY....can't wait...

Okay I'm here just to say I'm sorry bcoz of my complaint about KHA's weak character. After watching ep. 6 with eng sub I finally get that at the end she is truly the winner of the battlefield we called love, hahahhaha. She knock down Prince Jae Ha when she said she will end the engagement and say goodbye like there is nothing happen before, LOL, I really love JH's face and the music background really fit with the mood. I really curious how JH and HA married life since they will be suspicious towards each other. 

Bout the rating...really i don't want to care bout it, but I can't bcoz the rating will increase the actor's career, like what happen with TMETS's actor, all of them become known and they got more advertising job. I will be really sad if finally K2H's rating not good and not become the 1st, LSG and HJW has proved their acting skill and it's so sad if their hard work were not paid back... 

anyway...

K2H IS STILL THE BEST wub.gifwub.gif

Guest bashful

its something to do election....maybe they are airing election or something related to it on Wednesday....so no TK2H on that day.......

Thursday gonna be very BUSY....can't wait...

oic...thank you for this info...so only this drama is delay and RT and EM will still air according to schedule....Oh man We have to wait til Thursday : ( but the good think is 2 eps in one day is not bad neither..... :)

Okay I'm here just to say I'm sorry bcoz of my complaint about KHA's weak character. After watching ep. 6 with eng sub I finally get that at the end she is truly the winner of the battlefield we called love, hahahhaha. She knock down Prince Jae Ha when she said she will end the engagement and say goodbye like there is nothing happen before, LOL, I really love JH's face and the music background really fit with the mood. I really curious how JH and HA married life since they will be suspicious towards each other. 

Bout the rating...really i don't want to care bout it, but I can't bcoz the rating will increase the actor's career, like what happen with TMETS's actor, all of them become known and they got more advertising job. I will be really sad if finally K2H's rating not good and not become the 1st, LSG and HJW has proved their acting skill and it's so sad if their hard work were not paid back... 

anyway...

K2H IS STILL THE BEST *quoted image**quoted image*

no worry both of them are already well known....especially HJW...lol plus LSG was quite popular from MGIG and strong heart ...as long as SGL is in the drama with HJW she will make her partner shine too. So far I think LSG is doing a good job here. HJW no need for comment ...i just love how her carries her emotions through her eyes. she is truly an amazing actress........I love how she is able to portray her characters so well. :wub: :wub: rating is only about the amount of viewership's but a good storyline, good acting, and good chemistry is very important . For me K2H has it all well at least for now......So stay positive....it still early in the dramas......plus the ratings were close. I am still hooked on eps 6. lol

im going crazy this seris is so good.

im now at ep5, im so impressed with lee seungki when he speaks french? O.O wow... he even need to learn french...

this is why i love lee seungki as lee jae ha. he fit perfectly with this character!!

edit

anyone know the song that the princess sing at the club in ep6?

Archived